PDA

View Full Version : To: Rogues/ From: Me

Downwithnotts
11-16-2016, 08:40 AM
Dear rogues,

If you demand your opponent to enter party because otherwise you wont duel him/her you should revise your actual skill level or altogether stop playing this game.

Its been a really annoying experience these last days that every single rogue asks for party and most wont duel otherwise, them being 1 lvl higher than me as well.

Let me make this clear, the only one taking advantage from being in pt while dueling is the rogue, it basically makes it impossible for the rogue to lose as he/she can time exactly when to hit and hurt the most.
Eg. jugg being up and wanting to save mana, if you actually were skilled enough you wouldnt need to pt me to see when i jugg, come on guys.

These are my thoughts on this subject and i hope to somewhat inform the rogues of how annoying this actually is for tanks.

Feel free to disagree.

Hercules
11-16-2016, 09:19 AM
what? #Nerfrogue?

Alwarez
11-16-2016, 09:29 AM
what? #Nerfrogue?

#BuffRogue2017

Downwithnotts
11-16-2016, 09:31 AM
The only thing that needs buffing is your sense of humor. Its non-existent as it is.

resurrected
11-16-2016, 09:31 AM
Glass cannon

Chocolaty
11-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Dear rogues,

If you demand your opponent to enter party because otherwise you wont duel him/her you should revise your actual skill level or altogether stop playing this game.

Its been a really annoying experience these last days that every single rogue asks for party and most wont duel otherwise, them being 1 lvl higher than me as well.

Let me make this clear, the only one taking advantage from being in pt while dueling is the rogue, it basically makes it impossible for the rogue to lose as he/she can time exactly when to hit and hurt the most.
Eg. jugg being up and wanting to save mana, if you actually were skilled enough you wouldnt need to pt me to see when i jugg, come on guys.

These are my thoughts on this subject and i hope to somewhat inform the rogues of how annoying this actually is for tanks.

Feel free to disagree.

Yeah, this happened to me all the time when i used to pvp on my twink. Then if you do party them, and beat them they always go you higher level zzzz or make up some other excuse.

Gouiwaa9000
11-16-2016, 10:46 AM
im a mage and always prefer to pt so i can see my oponents hp / time skills better , i dont think theres something wrong with this lol , both sides get a slight advantage

Magemagix
11-16-2016, 10:50 AM
Yeah, this happened to me all the time when i used to pvp on my twink. Then if you do party them, and beat them they always go you higher level zzzz or make up some other excuse.
Lol ikr. Tbh pvp is filled with bunch of nabs who r OP gangers lol. If u kill them 1vs 1 in a tdm room, they will insta inv players frm guild and start 4vs1 lol. Some even said i use macro lol nd thats the reason why they gang .-.

Ya there r few grt players bt its vry less tbh. I wont name them nor the pvp guilds that gang, everyone knws the names ;)

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Magemagix
11-16-2016, 10:59 AM
Dear rogues,

Feel free to disagree.

Some players pt in tdm, jst to check ur lvl, thats ok imo.

Bt those players that pt for duels, idk why they do that, maybe inexperienced. Vb, jugg have animation so u can easily understand them ;) jst start counting when they press the jugg button, after 12/15 mins it goes off then kill lol.

I still find OP tanks harder to kill than mages, maybe its becoz i m still a newbie in pvp. Mages can easily be killed after the 2sec frm arc shield ;)

Hercules
11-16-2016, 11:03 AM
Some players pt in tdm, jst to check ur lvl, thats ok imo.

Bt those players that pt for duels, idk why they do that, maybe inexperienced. Vb, jugg have animation so u can easily understand them ;) jst start counting when they press the jugg button, after 12/15 mins it goes off then kill lol.

I still find OP tanks harder to kill than mages, maybe its becoz i m still a newbie in pvp. Mages can easily be killed after the 2sec frm arc shield ;)

That is 100% true xS

Twerk
11-16-2016, 11:44 AM
So technically you got farmed in duel by rogue with party and came to forum to express your ached soul..?

Sxvm
11-16-2016, 11:46 AM
Maybe join the party then leave the party

Att
11-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Dear rogues,

Feel free to disagree.

Both get equal advantage and plz stop being a crybaby. Mages are known to rage the most thats why there is a gild called rage of mages

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2016, 11:55 AM
Both get equal advantage and plz stop being a crybaby. Mages are known to rage the most thats why there is a gild called rage of mages
Yep rogues got nerfed damage armor etc.. did we cry?

resurrected
11-16-2016, 11:58 AM
Nerf rogue crit [emoji14]

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Nerf rogue crit [emoji14]
Might as well we use our fist's to crit instead of bow's and daggers if that happens lel

resurrected
11-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Might as well we use our fist's to crit instead of bow's and daggers if that happens lel
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

mrm
11-16-2016, 12:01 PM
yes u did!!? that almost all the threads where about mages at that time even the guild chats where ful of crying rogs when they got armor nerf

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2016, 12:03 PM
yes u did!!? that almost all the threads there where at that time event the guild chats where ful of crying rogs when they got armor nerf
Meh i didn't my reaction was meh bring it on b*":#$@&# lol

resurrected
11-16-2016, 12:20 PM
OP edit Gary!

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2016, 12:38 PM
OP edit Gary!
Yes super OP >_< mad skillz bru mad skillz lol

Downwithnotts
11-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Seems most replying here cant read, its quite simple, this not a nerf/buff thread, not a crying thread about how i got farmed, not a thread to discuss your insecurities either twerkk, this is a thread to make those rogues who try to bully tanks into a party for duel realize that either they should work on their skill level or play another class/game altogether.

Its a sign of weakness if rogues ask for party.

Mages, i honestly cant tell whether its an advantage or disadvantage for you guys to duel in pt, so i wont and im not, you dont need to inform me whether its good or bad for you because i dont have a mage on which to test your statements.

xxalivexx
11-16-2016, 06:49 PM
Lol well now it is #Nerfrogues, lol some of you just can't pvp therefore you cry, rogues don't need a nerf, what exactly needs nerfed, what take away our armor proc??? I see nothing that needs nerfed at all, all i see is basic geared noobs farming people including me at times but i know how geared i am and what i am capable of and have no need to cry when i can just wreck the kid.
Yet like i said people can't pvp, gear doesn't mean you can pvp it is just stats. Skill is required for pvp if you lack that then you shouldn't enter pvp because you will become more of a baby. Just saying :)

Downwithnotts
11-16-2016, 06:57 PM
Lol well now it is #Nerfrogues, lol some of you just can't pvp therefore you cry, rogues don't need a nerf, what exactly needs nerfed, what take away our armor proc??? I see nothing that needs nerfed at all, all i see is basic geared noobs farming people including me at times but i know how geared i am and what i am capable of and have no need to cry when i can just wreck the kid.
Yet like i said people can't pvp, gear doesn't mean you can pvp it is just stats. Skill is required for pvp if you lack that then you shouldn't enter pvp because you will become more of a baby. Just saying :)

Can you read? Nope its obvious you cant, keep talking about things that arent even the issue gj.

xxalivexx
11-16-2016, 07:00 PM
Can you read? Nope its obvious you cant, keep talking about things that arent even the issue gj.

I like how you assume this is regarding the post but i won't argue with a 5th grader I'm out✌✌✌

Downwithnotts
11-16-2016, 07:15 PM
I like how you assume this is regarding the post but i won't argue with a 5th grader I'm out✌✌✌

Why the heck would you comment on my thread about something which doesnt concern it at all? Seems you havent even absolved kindergarten yet.
Not derailing threads is a thing you know.

Leprechaun
11-16-2016, 09:15 PM

Thats because you always CRY FOR MANA

Kingofninjas
11-16-2016, 10:41 PM
I have to agree with the OP on this. Partying gives the biggest advantage to rogues because they can potentially one combo he opponent when they notice all his protective skills/ pet aa are down.

It's not hard to pay attention to when the player used jugg. If you are still not sure, all it takes is one aimed shot to find out.

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 05:06 AM
What i wish for , for a very very very long time is increase aimed shot skill cooldown time , thats all tq , no need to nerf armor /damage or buff ..just only that , make the cool down time abit longer

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Back
11-17-2016, 05:39 AM
What i wish for , for a very very very long time is increase aimed shot skill cooldown time , thats all tq , no need to nerf armor /damage or buff ..just only that , make the cool down time abit longer

and ruin PVE as well? Don't think so

I am Mage btw

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
11-17-2016, 05:51 AM
Seems most replying here cant read, its quite simple, this not a nerf/buff thread, not a crying thread about how i got farmed, not a thread to discuss your insecurities either twerkk, this is a thread to make those rogues who try to bully tanks into a party for duel realize that either they should work on their skill level or play another class/game altogether.

Its a sign of weakness if rogues ask for party.

Mages, i honestly cant tell whether its an advantage or disadvantage for you guys to duel in pt, so i wont and im not, you dont need to inform me whether its good or bad for you because i dont have a mage on which to test your statements.
So your saying JustG can't read too? A dev? Lol

Magemagix
11-17-2016, 06:13 AM

Ya true, make aim shot have a cd of 1min. That will make rogues even with other ri8?

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 06:29 AM
Ya true, make aim shot have a cd of 1min. That will make rogues even with other ri8?

If u want 1min its ok but, for me add like 6-8 sec , aimed shot cooldown is really fast for an op skill ...like tank jug what if tank jug has the same cooldown time liek aimed shot , no hate tho ..if u dont like it , i will stop commenting :)

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 06:46 AM
and ruin PVE as well? Don't think so

I am Mage btw

I dont think 6-8 second cd ruin the pve

Back
11-17-2016, 06:54 AM
I dont think 6-8 second cd ruin the pve

Maybe but I'd rather have an OP rogue in my party. I am not concerned about PvP but if some some PvP problems messes up pve I am concerned

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Maybe but I'd rather have an OP rogue in my party. I am not concerned about PvP but if some some PvP problems messes up pve I am concerned

Yeah thats why 6-8second doesnt do much dmg when pve ..its just abit slow run thats all

Hve u try pvp ? Its fun ,but not as a tank,
Its fun if tank vs tank but not if vs rogue

mrm
11-17-2016, 07:37 AM
Yeah thats why 6-8second doesnt do much dmg when pve ..its just abit slow run thats all

have you tride mage :D

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 07:43 AM
have you tride mage :D
Yes i did..mage die after the shield if vs rogue ..if u time right with ur nekro egg ..no prob but if rogue now how to time his nekro before u activate another shield ..k.o

Magemagix
11-17-2016, 08:08 AM

Tanks r more hard to kill than a mage imo. The above hold atleast for me.

mrm
11-17-2016, 08:17 AM
Yes i did..mage die after the shield if vs rogue ..if u time right with ur nekro egg ..no prob but if rogue now how to time his nekro before u activate another shield ..k.o
you must be twinking cause rogues rip mage on nekro shield at end game 1 shot even at full health

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 08:22 AM
you must be twinking cause rogues rip mage on nekro shield at end game 1 shot even at full health
Nah m playin at 57-59bracket mage rip or rouge rip? That why i am askin to increase abit aimedshot cooldown time.,

mrm
11-17-2016, 08:44 AM
Nah m playin at 57-59bracket mage rip or rouge rip? That why i am askin to increase abit aimedshot cooldown time.,

mage dude mage, and nah its oky like it is atm they die easy anyway also wouldn't mind a dodge nerf sucks that i cant use auto atk of my gun cause they miss 3/5 times

Kydianz
11-17-2016, 08:53 AM
mage dude mage, and nah its oky like it is atm they die easy anyway also wouldn't mind a dodge nerf sucks that i cant use auto atk of my gun cause they miss 3/5 times
,rogue die when no mana or gettin ganged ...they pretty much could one hit each other .
For exmple , rog vs rog duel ..its really scary seing each other one hit , who hit first win if they crit enough on nekro shield rip

Gouiwaa9000
11-17-2016, 09:19 AM
how did this evolve into a nerf rouge thread ? XD

But back on topic - i dont see anything wrong with pt , most the skills have an animation and you can easly count the 2s on shield... unless your vsing a potato the "help" a rog recives from pt should be minimal

Irg
11-17-2016, 09:23 AM
Leave poor rogues alone...
They already kinda paper

Downwithnotts
11-18-2016, 06:02 AM
Requesting the closing of this thread please, seems 95% of forumers dont know what "Do not derail a thread means".
If yall wanna discuss whether rogues need a buff or nerff make a thread instead of discussing that on a thread which has nothing to do with it.

Justg
11-18-2016, 08:27 AM
Requesting the closing of this thread please, seems 95% of forumers dont know what "Do not derail a thread means".
If yall wanna discuss whether rogues need a buff or nerff make a thread instead of discussing that on a thread which has nothing to do with it.

As you wish!

*click*