PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the 61 myth belt

Shackler
11-16-2016, 11:28 AM
Dear sts,

If you could check what we need and what we will get when we craft the new myth belt, that would be great. We need a 58 lvl myth belt. They are cheap, all around 200-500k and i think all the community are ok with that. Balanced scale was 200k a few days ago but went up a bit higher after the stage 3 came up but we are ok with that too. Nevertheless its farmable. Upgrade recipe is ok, its farmable too. But we have to spend so much effort to get it. Well, lets put all these efforts beside.

1) Arcane shard
As the description of shard says, "Used to craft items of Arcane power". This belt is mythic. Shard is not farmable. Since you made shard a requirement for every single item released, its price gone really up. So please have a look into the ingredients of this belt, add something mythic instead of shard like dragonite bar or planarite ingot or some of the craft ingredients from previous expansions. Or make shard farmable.

2) Stats
Lets say, all the ingredients are cheap or easy to farm, it still wont worth to craft this belt. Its stats are ridicilous. There's 5 levels of difference between these belts and elondrian belts. But all we are gonna get is 5 primary stats. And a little crit lol.

So if you guys could redesign the craft ingredients(hopefully also shard), and give those belts a buff, we would appreciate it.

Pacmanx
11-16-2016, 11:35 AM
I think cuz of the shard alone it should give more than decent stats or else it's just a waste of a shard

Luciano Lobo
11-16-2016, 12:55 PM
You're gonna pay for the bling bling man!. It has an aura if I'm correct. Kinda like the runes belt that circle around you when you use an elixir to farm vanities on the Cryostar and the Orc King.

Hercules
11-16-2016, 12:59 PM
You're gonna pay for the bling bling man!. It has an aura if I'm correct. Kinda like the runes belt that circle around you when you use an elixir to farm vanities on the Cryostar and the Orc King.

Can anyone post a screenshot of this? please Thank you

Vvildfire
11-16-2016, 01:20 PM
Can anyone post a screenshot of this? please Thank you

The aura fever is raging strong among the players! Aura here, aura there, let's just add aura everywhere!

resurrected
11-16-2016, 01:56 PM
The aura fever is raging strong among the players! Aura here, aura there, let's just add aura everywhere!
Rogues wanted aura so they will get it lol!

blazerdd
11-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Rogues wanted aura so they will get it lol!

Pretty sure we wanted our own aura lol. Like with vig pavise or kersh. Not a universal one...

Anywho, I'm still psyched!

resurrected
11-16-2016, 02:29 PM
Pretty sure we wanted our own aura lol. Like with vig pavise or kersh. Not a universal one...

Anywho, I'm still psyched!
Yo let's say to STG that new mythic/arcane weapon for rogue should have aura!

Pacmanx
11-16-2016, 06:24 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161116/19d9ded2accf163473f1f6360c7ed231.jpg so I recently finished crafting the belt and honestly it's not worth the shard ,only reason I'm even getting extra damage is cuz it's Dex and int belt I basically upgraded to a 56 Dex int belt with a shard but supposedly it's "61" and no there's no aura

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

seraneyla
11-16-2016, 11:08 PM
Yeah since it's only mythic hope it will change shard into Dragonite Bar or Ingot.

Btw cool idea man!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

RYYUKK
11-28-2016, 04:42 AM
Up this thread!
Belt should give +15 stats if it need a shard !

Circe
11-28-2016, 04:27 PM
Actually shard is farmable.(omg loot rate :/)
plz chk elite gold dragon chest.

Perceval
11-28-2016, 04:32 PM
Hopefully an arcane belt that is actually worth its stats in ingredients is released during the winter event.

Plqgue
11-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Actually shard is farmable.(omg loot rate :/)
plz chk elite gold dragon chest.

The drop rate in nonexistent tho

Thewolfbull
11-28-2016, 10:27 PM

Ive gotten one from elite orc king chest before but that was back when shard was 90k :p but they do drop

Circe
11-29-2016, 04:25 AM

100% agree XD