PDA

View Full Version : Match history

Ironforge991
11-16-2016, 01:05 PM
I really like it if you add match history...we can friends last matches...llokking at score...found good players ...you can make replay mode but it simple without it...juat for beggining
Thank you

Schnitzel
11-16-2016, 03:30 PM
I really like it if you add match history...we can friends last matches...llokking at score...found good players ...you can make replay mode but it simple without it...juat for beggining
Thank you

There's a "Watch" tab, at the end, shows scores

Ironforge991
11-16-2016, 04:19 PM
I know that...but i mean when i ispect youre profile to see youre mathes and what score you have for example...

Archer87
11-17-2016, 12:29 AM
I know that...but i mean when i ispect youre profile to see youre mathes and what score you have for example...

This would be a great addition and pretty easy to do. Doesn't have to be long maybe last 10 matches.

Ignitedmage
11-17-2016, 11:06 AM
This would be a great addition and pretty easy to do. Doesn't have to be long maybe last 10 matches.

last five or three matches will do too because in 10 there is a higher chance for that guy to find a team with two carries (means a great team which actually wins the game without the actual person you seeing stats of).