PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Rooms

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Has this gone live with mauo 3-4? Anyone care to share what they have gotten? It sounded interesting wonder if it lived up to the hype. Thanks!!!...

extrapayah
11-16-2016, 02:05 PM
a room with 3 golden skeletons and around 10 coffins, i believe each coffin and skeleton has same loot table and chance with bosses on that floor

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the info, in your opinion does this room make running the harder maps worthwhile?

thekragle
11-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Between level 3 and 4 I saw 6 pinks drop. 2 of those were from coffins in treasure room. I personally looted about 4k in gold through the 2 rooms and 2 Gold elite runner chests. The one pink I looted was maybe worth 1000 gold so, eh.

Overall though from Maus 1 to 4 it took my party 40min and I made about 20k in that run. If the pink was better I obviously would have done better. My other guildie got much better pinks than I did so they made much more from the run. The treasure room was awesome though!

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 04:09 PM
Between level 3 and 4 I saw 6 pinks drop. 2 of those were from coffins in treasure room. I personally looted about 4k in gold through the 2 rooms and 2 Gold elite runner chests. The one pink I looted was maybe worth 1000 gold so, eh.

Overall though from Maus 1 to 4 it took my party 40min and I made about 20k in that run. If the pink was better I obviously would have done better. My other guildie got much better pinks than I did so they made much more from the run. The treasure room was awesome though!

With the amount of pinks being dropped, the price of those pinks will undoubtedly tank. Well thanks for the info, back to my merching empire....

Ninthplague
11-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Sometimes I'm getting balance tokens and crack order jewels at treasure rooms too.

lnnocentius
11-16-2016, 07:42 PM
R the treasure rooms a sure have in stage 4 or only if you r lucky to find it?

PEMA
11-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Well right after it opened last night, a guildmate looted a symia right on the first run, so maybe it is worthwhile :D

Kakashis
11-17-2016, 01:42 AM
the treasure room has an average of around a couple grand of gold worth. Unfortunately the ank burn rate of these mausoleum's 3/4 you may find yourself just breaking even.

Greoatef
11-17-2016, 06:59 AM
found treasure rooms in levels three and four, and found them often, probably 50% of the time ..... good loot, good pink drops, order jewel drops .... more coins dropping from boss and mini boss ..... mini boss seems to spawn more often.
Mob kill probably reduced a bit in mossy, ie faster to run graveyard, but you seem to get more balanced coins for the mausoleum runs overall rather than purely running graveyard. Probably because of the boss dropping more coins v more mini boss spawn v more dailies completed faster.
So graveyard more mob kills faster.
Mossy more coins and loot

Ninthplague
11-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Yup mausoleum runs is becoming better for token runs and loots. But graveyard is still best for points run.

eleasah
11-17-2016, 02:47 PM
The best for pointrun? I get more points and much more fun when i run Maus. Srry, but the 50-70 points in grave is for me not gold for farm points. Iam so happy now more pple running maus. Grave for dailey is ok for me, but i prefer farming points in maus. Takes more time maybe, but i have more fun and a lot of more tokens.