PDA

View Full Version : <Rogue>

Rebula
11-16-2016, 03:50 PM
Rogue!

I'd like to introduce to Rogue, the newest Endgame PvP Guild filled with players who enjoy PvP and CTF. This guild is extremely competitive so we often host a lot of 3v3/5v5 CTF games and PvP Games. So if you like doing that you should definitely check us out!

Rules

1. Officers are ALWAYS Right.
2. Always Help When Guildies Need You.
3. Treat EVERYONE the way you want to be treated.
4. Don't rush guildies except Moth ;)
5. Most Importantly Have Fun!

How To Join?

To join you can simply message one of the officers in the guild and they will try you out for the guild. When I mean trying out you would have to 1v1 an officer in each class (Mage, Archer, Bear). Then they will have to vote to see if you can join or not. But keep in mind if you don't make it the first time, you could always try out again soon. As far as the votes go all of the votes will be kept confidentially so you won't know who voted yes or no because that would only cause drama.

Members List

Leader

Suhdude

Officers

Ghost(Mage)
Efm(Mage)
Moth(Mage)
Dolloway(Archer)
ThebestofPL(Mage)
Blitz(Mage)
Iiroseii(Mage)
Huskybird(Bird)
Trollpoako(Mage)

Recruiters

Gandour(Bear)

Members

Narbarian(Mage)
Sacrificing(Archer)
Shaftin (Mage)
Erekt(Bird)
Hubicpair(Mage)
Ibas(Bear)
Realizing(Rhino)
Pruh(Mage)
Guamtemala(Mage)
Shankaii(Mage)
Ggmf(Bear)
Stormrose(Mage)
Wrathfulbeast(Bear)

XghostzX
11-16-2016, 03:57 PM
Great guild, ya'll should join ;)

Mothwing
11-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Ayyyyyy lookin slick

wow @ rule 4 come at me scrubs

Congeniality
11-18-2016, 05:16 PM
Rogue!

I'd like to introduce to Rogue, the newest Endgame PvP Guild filled with players who enjoy PvP and CTF. This guild is extremely competitive so we often host a lot of 3v3/5v5 CTF games and PvP Games. So if you like doing that you should definitely check us out!

Rules

1. Officers are ALWAYS Right.
2. Always Help When Guildies Need You.
3. Treat EVERYONE the way you want to be treated.
4. Don't rush guildies except Moth ;)
5. Most Importantly Have Fun!

How To Join?

To join you can simply message one of the officers in the guild and they will try you out for the guild. When I mean trying out you would have to 1v1 an officer in each class (Mage, Archer, Bear). Then they will have to vote to see if you can join or not. But keep in mind if you don't make it the first time, you could always try out again soon. As far as the votes go all of the votes will be kept confidentially so you won't know who voted yes or no because that would only cause drama.

Members List

Leader

Suhdude

Officers

Ghost(Mage)
Majestyx(Bear)
Moth(Mage)
Dolloway(Archer)
ThebestofPL(Mage)
Blitz(Mage)
Iiroseii(Mage)
Sheugokin(Mage)

Recruiters

Gallantly(Bear)
Gandour(Bear)
Narbarian(Mage)
Sacrificing(Archer)

Members

Saosunaso(Mage)
Ibas (Bear)

I beat you 1v1, ur guild is trash

Recaster
11-19-2016, 07:02 AM
Sadly im not level 80 :/

Rebula
11-19-2016, 07:35 AM
I beat you 1v1, ur guild is trash

Go back to making your YouTube videos and screenshots pls

Recaster
11-19-2016, 08:23 AM
Go back to making your YouTube videos
Wow rekt lol.

Recaster
11-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Trump gonna ban rouge nations, be careful
Cheers ;)
Maybe he will.

Mess
11-19-2016, 11:16 AM
stacked guild lots of well known players. And congeniality its prob lowest thing you can do on forum is write a disrespecting post on somebody Guild thread. Show what type person are.

My thoughts exactly. Also, saying stuff like "I beat you 1v1" doesn't make you sound smart either

XghostzX
11-19-2016, 03:32 PM
stacked guild lots of well known players. And congeniality its prob lowest thing you can do on forum is write a disrespecting post on somebody Guild thread. Show what type person are.

Haven't seen your name around the forums for quite some time ^_^

Vigilante
11-19-2016, 07:16 PM

Wao. Do you play anymore? I remember in fang I was always rushed by yah, it'll be great to get rushed again by you, but who knows >.> I think I might be able to redeem myself :p

Mess
11-20-2016, 04:07 AM
Wao. Do you play anymore? I remember in fang I was always rushed by yah, it'll be great to get rushed again by you, but who knows >.> I think I might be able to redeem myself :p

Lol that's a weird desire

Vigilante
11-20-2016, 09:19 PM
Lol that's a weird desire

I desire weirdly my friend. Welcome to know me.

Xyzther
11-22-2016, 01:06 AM
This guild is ez i could 10-0 all of you, and by 10-0 you get the 10 and I get 0

humiiii
11-22-2016, 06:51 AM
This guild is ez i could 10-0 all of you, and by 10-0 you get the 10 and I get 0

Such a comedian

Xyzther
11-23-2016, 09:13 PM
Such a comedian

Not everyone is born with this talent

Boiled_35
11-27-2016, 02:55 AM
This guild is op.