PDA

View Full Version : Dumb people / outrageous stories / rants (Come on in have some coffee and share)

TrogZ
06-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Ok guys I got two stories here that I just have to share.

1.) So I am playing runescape again and I am chilling, leveling hunting when I start talking to this kid. This kid is 16 years old, 5'9, and weighs like 160 pounds. Now he was trying to convince me that he can bench over 200 pounds, and that it was not hard at all 300 lbs is where it is "at". He also told me he never works out, was not built like the hulk, and was very skinny.

I seriously am beginning to think runescape is like a pond where inbred retards spawn and only have the ability to pathologically lie to make up for their incredibly small meatsticks.

2.) So yesterday, 6/25/2010, I was at my post-op ACL surgery physical therapy appointment. My trainer and I had gone through a bunch of different workouts to do, and I had my leg redressed, now as my trainer goes to the door to get one exercise packet for me before I leave a guy who must of been in his mid 40s comes in with his 9 year old kid and starts talking up a storm. I basically sat there for 20 minutes waiting for 1 slip of paper because this stupid greasy depraved looking guy lived vicariously through his kid. He basically was like "Ya my kid has been complaining of back aches so I brought in his 6 pairs of pro 400$ each soccer cleats because he is going to be a pro athlete because thats exactly what he wants. He also said his thumb hurt I think we need to do an x-ray, no no maybe an MRI. I am not imposing my failed dreams on my son no way no how." Now this is not even the kicker. The kicker is half way through the dad listing the problems his kid is "experiencing". So the kid is warming up on an exercise bike while my trainer is talking to his dad, then the kid looks up with a dead serious face and says to my trainer (I **** you not, this is exactly what he said, this was a concern of the child and dad). "Yeah, I haven't exercised for a while and I went to my first basketball practice of the summer yesterday and my legs got tired". Wow... and I thought Justin Bieber was retarded for not knowing what Germany was, looks like he has some competition.

flaimdude
06-26-2010, 02:58 PM
I seriously am beginning to think runescape is like a pond where inbred retards spawn and only have the ability to pathologically lie to make up for their incredibly small meatsticks.

This made me laugh. XD

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Lmao at the first story! LOLOL

Sayishere
06-27-2010, 02:49 AM
i was walking to my car, and this pigeon like did a nose dive and fell on my cars windscreen lol

then collapsed on the ground

i was like ****, METEOR, GET DOWN GET DOWN, scared the crap outta me

i was just looking at it for a white because i thought it was injured, it was getting up, then slowly flew away

most random thing i ever saw

Avadonna
06-27-2010, 06:32 AM
I was sitting in a waiting room when a caseworker came in with her teenage client. The caseworker helped the girl to fill out a form by telling her, out loud, her social security number. I also heard all of the girl's siblings socials, first and last names and birth dates.

tjornan
06-27-2010, 01:13 PM
I seriously am beginning to think runescape is like a pond where inbred retards spawn and only have the ability to pathologically lie to make up for their incredibly small meatsticks

Yup runescapes been like that forever