PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Flamin
06-26-2010, 03:38 PM
I finally back after 3 weeks, from my boyscout camp. I just figured I'd let everyone know.
Please let me know what's new, what threads I should read, what I missed, and a good way to start posting and being a part of the PL community again.

KingFu
06-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Boyscouts? Is it fun? Where did you go?

P.S. Welcome back!

flaimdude
06-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Dude! You left like, right when I joined(ish). XD

We have similar names, lol.

Royce
06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Welcome back Flamin!

Flamin
06-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Boyscouts? Is it fun? Where did you go?

P.S. Welcome back!

Thanks, yes it fun, the Troop and I went to South Dakota, camped out 6 nights and 7 days (I think). We played tag in the badland and went on a hike there too. We also went to see Jewel Cave and before we saw the cave we did a service project by pulling weeds for 3 hours, but then we got to see the cave, service hours is one thing that is needed to advance in rank, so that's why we did it, and we also got a Jewel Cave T-Shirt and Badge. We ALSO got to see Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. We went on a 10 mile hike up Mount Harney Peak (the tallest mountain in South Dakota) and on the top of the mountain we saw some wild chipmunks and I feed one right out of my hand (The chipmunk curled up in the palm of my hand while it ate)
On the way back we got to go to the Largest Cabela's Store in the World. We went to a total of 4 different campsites, one in the badlands, one on the way there, one in the black hills, and one on the way back.
At the fourth and last campsite, a Tornado HIT THE GROUND ONLY 5 MILES AWAY FROM OUR CAMPSITE! It was POURING DOWN RAIN and there was 65 Mile per an hour wind. Yes we were in our tents, but after 30 minutes we all bailed and went to a hotel, 2 towns away (That was the first time the troop have ever slept in a hotel on a campout).

There is alot more to tell, this was just some of the things I could think of right now. Sorry about my grammar I'm just too lazy to go through and edit all this.

Banned
06-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Thanks, yes it fun, the Troop and I went to South Dakota, camped out 6 nights and 7 days (I think). We played tag in the badland and went on a hike there too. We also went to see Jewel Cave and before we saw the cave we did a service project by pulling weeds for 3 hours, but then we got to see the cave, service hours is one thing that is needed to advance in rank, so that's why we did it, and we also got a Jewel Cave T-Shirt and Badge. We ALSO got to see Mount Rushmore, and Crazy Horse. We went on a 10 mile hike up Mount Harney Peak (the tallest mountain in South Dakota) and on the top of the mountain we saw some wild chipmunks and I feed one right out of my hand (The chipmunk curled up in the palm of my hand while it ate)
On the way back we got to go to the Largest Cabela's Store in the World. We went to a total of 4 different campsites, one in the badlands, one on the way there, one in the black hills, and one on the way back.
At the fourth and last campsite, a Tornado HIT THE GROUND ONLY 5 MILES AWAY FROM OUR CAMPSITE! It was POURING DOWN RAIN and there was 65 Mile per an hour wind. Yes we were in our tents, but after 30 minutes we all bailed and went to a hotel, 2 towns away (That was the first time the troop have ever slept in a hotel on a campout).

There is alot more to tell, this was just some of the things I could think of right now. Sorry about my grammar I'm just too lazy to go through and edit all this.

Daum, somehow, you managed to make boyscouts sound epic. :p

TrogZ
06-26-2010, 07:43 PM

What... no frontal male nudity? Wow i guess the scouts has changed a lot. LOL im just joshin ya dude, welcome back. Im Trogs, and I make it rain.

Sayishere
06-27-2010, 02:43 AM
can i have your stuff?

Interim7
06-27-2010, 02:52 AM
can i have your stuff?

Git outta here, punk, before I call the cops. We got no room for people like you.

And, welcome back, sah. I hope you find the community as pleasant and as dynamic as it was when you left it.

Sayishere
06-27-2010, 06:15 AM
Git outta here, punk, before I call the cops. We got no room for people like you.

And, welcome back, sah. I hope you find the community as pleasant and as dynamic as it was when you left it.

but the stuff, i wants!

bmc85uk
06-27-2010, 06:39 AM
Welcome back! Interesting threads? Depends what you're into really, the July Roadmap (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3746-July-Roadmap) is a pretty good place to start :-)

Cascade
06-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Hey welcome back I was wondering where you were lol. :D

flaimdude
06-27-2010, 04:18 PM
but the stuff, i wants!

You, sir, win an internet.

Flamin
06-28-2010, 12:04 PM
but the stuff, i wants!

I said "I'm back" not "I'm leaving"

Flamin
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
ok now I think I'm back for real, sorry, I was busy the past several weeks.

Potawto
08-11-2010, 05:05 PM
I put you on my missing person list but I didn't spell your name right. :P