PDA

View Full Version : New Classes and Spells (Ideas)

draxor
09-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Hi :D I play Pocket Legends alot , i have good characters and i am thinking again of the classes ... There is 3 Classes now and u can mix stats and
stuff but some people would love like : Expansion for lvl 71 that u creates a new class and new spells for the other classes. I know that it is extremely hard to just create a class for this awesome mobile game.. It would take time and hard working devs but it would be really awesome thats what i think, its just an idea but yea , Please Reply thoughts and comments all ! :emmersed:

wvhills
09-26-2011, 12:00 PM
1 word "oyster class".

Heroelite
09-26-2011, 02:04 PM
1 word "oyster class".
lolno

Navygreen
09-26-2011, 02:07 PM
What is with you guys and oysters??? lol :disillusionment:

I'm confused. Is it an inside thing or something? :peach:

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Personally I'm still waiting for humans to be introduced IG ...lol... But Ethan in Forest Haven has said the same thing since AO2 :-/

What is with you guys and oysters??? lol :disillusionment:

I'm confused. Is it an inside thing or something? :peach:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37431-new-class-for-PL&highlight=Oysters

nobounds
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM
I for one would love to see another class, but what would it be? Str Dex and Int are the only stats. I dont see this to happen, but would like to see the ability to choose male or female. Instead of 3 Class's you can have 6 one male and one female for each class. There are alot of ideas I would like to post on the next patch. I'll work on a new thread when I have time.

kas3closed
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
I still nominate a beserker even tho u can still be one shotted the dps would be flawless

Navygreen
09-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Personally I'm still waiting for humans to be introduced IG ...lol... But Ethan in Forest Haven has said the same thing since AO2 :-/

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37431-new-class-for-PL&highlight=Oysters

Lol oysters huh? Like, with legs? :abnormal:

Anyway, a new class would be so great. :D

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Lol oysters huh? Like, with legs? :abnormal:

I think the just use their tounge arm thing to drag themselves around...lol

Navygreen
09-26-2011, 02:16 PM

bahaahaaa thanks Tankkaar!

Would it be wrong to say that I think that would be kinda weird?

wvhills
09-26-2011, 02:24 PM

Great idea. I may post this in the original oyster thread. Let's keep up the good work and do our best not to let the much loved oyster class idea die!

StompArtist
09-26-2011, 02:25 PM
1 word "oyster class".

Oyster class is 2 words. But yeah they definitely need to be added to the game.

Squirrels, evidently are also lacking.

Flying Jelly fish illusionists would also be a fine addition to any serious rpg.

draxor
09-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Guys the thing is something Good and special and a New attribute would be awesome aswell, keep commenting

Gracious
09-27-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't like the idea, we'd be flooded all too fast with so much content to follow it, i.e gear, deflaton in the pl economy, and much much more.

draxor
10-02-2011, 06:44 AM
I don't like the idea, we'd be flooded all too fast with so much content to follow it, i.e gear, deflaton in the pl economy, and much much more. thats true but