PDA

View Full Version : Spawn points on blood beach

Gouiwaa9000
11-18-2016, 02:55 PM
i dont know why this isnt fixed yet even tough this was mentioned multiple times , but something has to be done with the spawn points in blood beach . I find it extremly annoying when a couple of speed set rouges just run from one corner of the map to the other killing me over and over again without even giving time to react and fight back ( once i was in a match with 4 rogs and each one was standing at one corner ... yeah that was fun..... ) . a simple solution would be spawn shield like in ctf , but instead this shield will last around 3-4s and breaks as soon as you move ,attack or cast a skill .

what do you think ?

mrm
11-18-2016, 03:07 PM
Also please look into the muteing system 😢😢😢😢😢 please
But this firstly its a pain and before someone says just use nekro firstly
there is not enough time secondly they can 1 shot you through it so gg
this has to stop its making pvp less fun dus destroying the i wanna play mood for the game
this is mage abuse man mage abuse of topic can we change the speed set name to cheap kills set :p jk
hope development loks into this

Thaze
11-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Solution: Make CTF start after one person joins each side. Then we can all go back to that, where this issue has already been fixed.

Zeus
11-18-2016, 05:41 PM
The reason they don't is because someone can rejoin clash with shield on.

blazerdd
11-18-2016, 09:25 PM

The shield would break as soon as the person moves or attacks, which wouldn't be useful in a clash.

Twerk
11-18-2016, 09:48 PM
>killed at spawn
>another forum ached soul

Legallyblonde
11-19-2016, 04:17 AM
Here's an idea, make Blood Beach a round based elimination mode.

Each team starts from their respective spawn points. Once the match begins and everyone starts fighting. If someone dies they stay dead until the end of the round. Once all members of a team are dead the opposing team wins.

All Bloodbeach Elimination Matches are Best of 5.(aka 3 rounds won wins the set)

ForgottenWarrior
11-19-2016, 06:35 AM
What if we have leave option when respawn screen appears? No need to respawn to leave the bb map.

Sxvm
11-19-2016, 06:52 AM
How about instead of 2 spots to spawn, you have 4+ spots. Would make it better tbh.

Zulgath
11-19-2016, 07:04 AM
Lol sts doesnt care about pvp clearly

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

mrm
11-19-2016, 07:53 AM
and what would be the point if someone rejoins with a shield? that u lose after u move or use a skill and or after 2 secs

resurrected
11-19-2016, 07:54 AM
and what would be the point if someone rejoins with a shield? that u lose after u move or use a skill and or after 2 secs
If you played CTF spawn when CTF was still active you would know lol

mrm
11-19-2016, 08:20 AM
If you played CTF spawn when CTF was still active you would know lol
does ctf shield gets removed after movening or useing a skill or a small x amount of time?

resurrected
11-19-2016, 08:41 AM
does ctf shield gets removed after movening or useing a skill or a small x amount of time?
Yes after time and/or after you leave zone but if you fast and have enough damage you can snipe people before CTF shield appear on them ;)

Back
11-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Just make the spawn zones random, it can be anywhere in the map, not just the four corners

Psychoism
11-20-2016, 02:20 PM
CTF should be back!! The greatest pvp map, But now it's a ghost town. TDM shouldn't add a shield too, Go to CTF if you wanted to be alive Xd So.. #BringBackCTF #LetsGoToCTF

resurrected
11-20-2016, 02:21 PM
CTF should be back!! The greatest pvp map, But now it's a ghost town. TDM shouldn't add a shield too, Go to CTF if you wanted to be alive Xd So.. #BringBackCTF #LetsGoToCTF
Sure after rework of shield xD

Gouiwaa9000
11-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Just make the spawn zones random, it can be anywhere in the map, not just the four corners

what if you respawn in the middle of a clash or right behind the boulder that the other team is using to hide ? XD

Back
11-20-2016, 03:58 PM
what if you respawn in the middle of a clash or right behind the boulder that the other team is using to hide ? XD
Still better than getting spawned and killed in an endless loop

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk