PDA

View Full Version : Y'all should make this a vanity.

Hankomachos
09-26-2011, 10:35 AM
I like this witch hat looking thing. You guys should make this (or something similar) into a vanity! http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/download.jpg
:D

Hankomachos
09-26-2011, 10:35 AM
FAIL! Pic is too small... lol.

KingFu
09-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Witch hat? It started out as a vanity. I have a few. They were bought during Halloween from item packs. I'm disappointed they made it into a regular plat bought helm tbh:/

Ellyidol
09-26-2011, 10:38 AM
I think there is one already? I remember having a 'Witch Hat' vanity item from Halloween, unless I'm mistaken and it's actually an actual Helm.

Edit: Mystically Ninja'd.

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 11:46 AM
I can't wait ti see what they do for halloween this year! The costumes last year were awesome..... idk how I feel about the pumkin heads?? YES I love them and didn't get one last year but I do like the idea of exclusive items....lol. If they dont come out with new vanity heads I hope that this years differ from last years atleast slightly :)

Nick41324
09-26-2011, 06:48 PM
I can't wait ti see what they do for halloween this year! The costumes last year were awesome..... idk how I feel about the pumkin heads?? YES I love them and didn't get one last year but I do like the idea of exclusive items....lol. If they dont come out with new vanity heads I hope that this years differ from last years atleast slightly :)
Did you hear anything about when It starts? It cant start on halloween, maybe a week or two before?

Whirlzap
09-26-2011, 09:18 PM
The costumes were out for a short time, but then Developers removed them...probably because all the color pixles caused lag..