PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Daily Quests

Fastcast
09-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Will there be? Simple as that many players have spent easy 10mill on crafting demon sets should we save gold or will mats be drops now?

Nick41324
09-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Will there be? Simple as that many players have spent easy 10mill on crafting demon sets should we save gold or will mats be drops now?
I completely agree with you, but that would destroy the rarity and time of working to get one. I think it would also be VERY unfair for the player that have already spent 5-10mil on their sets.

Zaltiar
09-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Aren't materials for crafting Demonic items drops already? I'm not sure if you meant there should be daily deals that give demonic craft materials as prizes.
If you mean that there should be daily quests to get mats, I would have to disagree. PL in general has already been quite easy to rush through, with elixirs and whatnot. Making craft items as rare drops gives a chance for everyone to work their way to getting each piece and makes as a challenge to those who are looking for something to do. Yes, many have millions, and it's easy for them to buy everything. But even for them, making 10mill wouldn't have been quite easy
I myself, after leveling to 61, found it quite tedious just farming for glyphs after a while. Trying to get each craft item makes the game least more fun, and there's a sense of accomplishment at the end when you craft your first demonic with the materials you farmed :)
So, I say leave them as be. Or people would just be running around with the sets and they wouldn't be as "rare" or special.
Just my 2cents. Cheers!

Fastcast
09-26-2011, 12:03 PM
I agree thats why im starting this thread id be unhappy to know dailys r soon to come afyer ive already blown so much :) KEEP DEMONIC SETS RAREEE!!!

Fastcast
09-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Yea i meant to say mats will stay as drops or will they become simple easy overfarmed daily quests?

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 12:07 PM
I truly hope that daily quests for these crafting materials don't happen.... Sorry but something in this game should remain hard to get for longer then a week :) besides it give everyone something to strive for and makes the game more challenging. I know that I will eventually work on building another Demonic glyph set and I seriously hope the crafting materials don't cost me 2k each. But don't worry Fast :) I'll help you far tonight and you can have my steel (that's all you need still right) :banana:

Zaltiar
09-26-2011, 12:19 PM
one day when we're all old bears, birds, mages, only then should sts think of making it a d.quest. so the youngins can get their chance at demonic items and frolic about.

JaytB
09-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Lol fast, did Kraze's remark make you nervous? :p

On topic, I like how rare these crafting supplies seem to be and how hard they are to get. Makes it all the more rewarding to be able to finish a set. So yeah, I agree that I also wouldn't want dailies for them.

Neffy
09-26-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm not too far from farming these myself to I hope the don't make a daily quest.

Fastcast
09-26-2011, 05:34 PM
Yes wife mad bcuz all day all i wanna do is get on game need only 10 steel but busy with RL

Neffy
09-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Yes wife mad bcuz all day all i wanna do is get on game need only 10 steel but busy with RL
Can't stay from a such a compelling game as PL.

Riccits
09-27-2011, 01:50 AM
if there will b daily quests items would go down a lot. it would guarentee me daily 3 woods 3 steels 3 scraps wich i woud never b able to farm.
but it would be a 100% income every day. and prolly guarentee me a income like 500k a day for next few weeks. so iam fine with everything :)

Akaee
09-27-2011, 02:03 AM
Its fine as it is. The mats drop from all bosses and the chance on a pink from farming is fine with me.