PDA

View Full Version : Im a pvp noob, help please :)

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone, im just getting into pvp with a level 5 mage and i was wondering if there is a level 5 green staff. I have a level 5 green dagger so that leads me to believe that such a staff exists. Any help would be much appreciated.

Zerious
09-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Hi everyone, im just getting into pvp with a level 5 mage and i was wondering if there is a level 5 green staff. I have a level 5 green dagger so that leads me to believe that such a staff exists. Any help would be much appreciated.

assuming it's non-plat that you're looking for, I'd say if there is one, you'll spend a good amount of time looking for one... However I do believe there's a possibility that a Witch's or Wizard's prefixed staff exists at level 5.

And gl with that range spy, Although I think you can stall out bears who run rage at that level.

GELLIO77
09-26-2011, 01:21 PM
just watchout for those pesky lvl tens that join your game... wont stop rushing u...

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
just watchout for those pesky lvl tens that join your game... wont stop rushing u...
Thanks for the warning, ill keep an eye out.

@Zerious- ya its a non-plat item im looking for. i figured it would be something like witches/wizards/necromancers, just a matter of finding it ;)