PDA

View Full Version : seriously. bear bird or Mage for end game pvp. pro's plz help!

Protank
09-26-2011, 01:20 PM
what race/class is top dog now for 60/61 and new gear. i dont want to wait any longer to decide what race/class to cap so pst or post ur opinion here!! pm me or post plz!!!

Nourish
09-26-2011, 01:23 PM
I played a bird till 33 I think then switched to a bear and leveled him. The bear is on the low side for pvp at top levels unless they changed with the new expansion. The bird was really fun but I've been a tank my mmo days so I stuck with it. Mages are pretty fun though, possibly the best pvp class at the level cap now :). Bears are the best for pvp at levels 25 and below and are really good at 35 also. Hope I helped!

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 01:25 PM
I couldn't make up my mind...lol so I went with all 3 races and one magnificent set to share for them all to cut down on expenses :-) but I really do think the bear is far from underdog now!!! Finally!

GELLIO77
09-26-2011, 01:27 PM
birds, birds birds. at the 55 cap they could 2 hit kill mages lol. but ye now birds imo have the best set, good ms great range from auto atck, up against a bear if the miss beckon unleash hell on them, pallys are a birds main down fall, cant realy find a way through their armour, hope this helps, now u no who to fight and who not to :)

EDIT: and meowz mages are best at lvl 26 pvp, half the bears dont use iron blood at that lvl so they are pretty weak, my thoughts

Heroelite
09-26-2011, 01:54 PM
birds, birds birds. at the 55 cap they could 2 hit kill mages lol. but ye now birds imo have the best set, good ms great range from auto atck, up against a bear if the miss beckon unleash hell on them, pallys are a birds main down fall, cant realy find a way through their armour, hope this helps, now u no who to fight and who not to :)

EDIT: and meowz mages are best at lvl 26 pvp, half the bears dont use iron blood at that lvl so they are pretty weak, my thoughts
Who is meowz mage lvl 26? and i am a bear who doesn't use iron blood and i wreck with debuff build.

Protank
09-26-2011, 05:21 PM
yeah I'm good on all my twink's from lvl 5- lvl 50. I'm just wondering out of my 3 50s which one to cap for pvp

Zerious
09-26-2011, 05:50 PM
yeah I'm good on all my twink's from lvl 5- lvl 50. I'm just wondering out of my 3 50s which one to cap for pvp

Pally. You're welcome :3

Otukura
09-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Pally. You're welcome :3
Depends if it's 1-1 or not. A Pure is still better than a pally there.

Zerious
09-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Depends if it's 1-1 or not. A Pure is still better than a pally there.

idk, after watching imperialelf single handedly taking on 3 dex birds fully buffed, pally is the most epic class :eagerness:

Ellyidol
09-26-2011, 07:34 PM
A bear has a better gear-performance ratio, IMO.

Yesterday I was able to PvP with a few Glyph sets versus my cheap Big Top set, and it performs beautifully.

41 base dodge + 100%+ Hit does very well :)

Zerious
09-26-2011, 08:10 PM
A bear has a better gear-performance ratio, IMO.

Yesterday I was able to PvP with a few Glyph sets versus my cheap Big Top set, and it performs beautifully.

41 base dodge + 100%+ Hit does very well :)

http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg
41 base dodge????????

Bunnyshoota
09-26-2011, 08:15 PM

two shotting mages is for those without sense at all.......................even using a full bagmans set couldn't be two shotted

Ellyidol
09-26-2011, 08:18 PM
http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg
41 base dodge????????

Oui, 41 base dodge ;)

Zerious
09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Oui, 41 base dodge ;)

you know you love the owl :D

Zapoke
09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
two shotting mages is for those without sense at all.......................even using a full bagmans set couldn't be two shotted

He means without buffs... Lol.

Otukura
09-26-2011, 08:22 PM
idk, after watching imperialelf single handedly taking on 3 dex birds fully buffed, pally is the most epic class :eagerness:Isn't Imp banned? And pallies have really changed.

Ellyidol
09-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Isn't Imp banned? And pallies have really changed.

Not to mention how str sets are more suited towards them now :)

Protank
09-27-2011, 02:30 AM
hmmm

Kingsyan
09-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Dual dex int mage all the way.
You wont regret it.

TANKKAAR
09-27-2011, 04:18 AM
Wow.. I just want to say no matter which if all classes you lvl to 60/61 the only set you need is a Demonic str set!! Honestly I got to do thorough testing with this set on ALL 3 classes and even against other demon sets it still pwns. IMO it is as of right now the best and most veritile set in game :)

Zerious
09-27-2011, 08:43 AM
*sigh*... Wish he could come back... i still have yet to find out why he even got banned....

Kaarataka
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
If you get a strongman mace set it really doesn't matter what class you pick. Owning at lvl 60/61 is completely about skill of your combos plus the quality of your build. I'm a lvl 61 pally and I'm well known for being a brutal tank. That being said, I've spent many hours and plat on getting my build just right. If you need further assistance you can message me in-game(same name as my forum account). I don't care to share all of my hard earned info on public forums.

iamkimchiking
09-27-2011, 09:28 PM
i have a way of choosing a character...

If there was a zombie apocalypse would u: 1. shoot them from a distance 2. beat them up face to face close 3. ZOMG USE MAGIC!!
If u were running away from man eating caterpillars would u: 1. use a light cloth to evade 3. use heavy armor so u dont die from one hit 3. ZOMG USE A MYSTICAL CLOTH!!
If Chuck Norris and Jacky Chan had a child (o.o wtf idk sorry) would u: 1. kill him in one shot 2. hit him many times but not taking much damage 3.ZOMG SPEW LIGHTNING!!

RESULTS: if u chose; (1.) more pick bird if u chose (2.) more choose bear, and if u chose (3.) more choose mage x)

hope this helps...its worked for me

TANKKAAR
09-27-2011, 09:30 PM

If there was a zombie apocalypse would u: 1. shoot them from a distance 2. beat them up face to face close 3. ZOMG USE MAGIC!!
If u were running away from man eating caterpillars would u: 1. use a light cloth to evade 3. use heavy armor so u dont die from one hit 3. ZOMG USE A MYSTICAL CLOTH!!
If Chuck Norris and Jacky Chan had a child (o.o wtf idk sorry) would u: 1. kill him in one shot 2. hit him many times but not taking much damage 3.ZOMG SPEW LIGHTNING!!

RESULTS: if u chose; (1.) more pick bird if u chose (2.) more choose bear, and if u chose (3.) more choose mage x)

Win!

Protank
09-28-2011, 02:52 PM

lmao!

Cytokinesis
09-28-2011, 07:05 PM
hmm... WarBirds r pretty much dominating every PvP and CTF game i.e. once at Rockfalls' all of us were following a WarBird trying to kill him but he killed all of us and he still had like full health and mana left.. ;)

Zeus
09-28-2011, 07:22 PM
hmm... WarBirds r pretty much dominating every PvP and CTF game i.e. once at Rockfalls' all of us were following a WarBird trying to kill him but he killed all of us and he still had like full health and mana left.. ;)

If you know how, warbirds are not as hard as they look. :)

Neffy
09-29-2011, 03:12 AM
Hate to be the one to burst your bubble but there's no such thing as the best at anything in an MMO. All you have to do is find what works for you and what YOU like. Has nothing to do with what's best, just whatever you're personally best with. Ask yourself: What kind of player am I? And go from there to choose what you really like to do and want to do.

Protank
09-29-2011, 08:17 AM
yeah I hear u ^^

i have been best on my pally at 45 & 50 cap sooo.... pally it is then :D

thx all!