PDA

View Full Version : Male/female rogues and warriors

Imback Al
11-19-2016, 12:05 PM
I'm a guy.. and I play rogue. I find it kind of weird that my class can't resemble me in real life. I think implementing male rogues and female tanks would be easy. Only problem would be vanities. Suggestions or thoughts? Support this thread so guys playing rogues don't have to feel awkward lol

Legallyblonde
11-19-2016, 12:18 PM
they've already stated this would be too much work. Also it would essentially double all armor, face, hair, and vanities. Plus they'd need new voice lines and animations. It's a gigantic hassle.

If StS were going to put genders in al they would've done so at launch.

Chocolaty
11-19-2016, 12:19 PM
I'm a guy.. and I play rogue. I find it kind of weird that my class can't resemble me in real life. I think implementing male rogues and female tanks would be easy. Only problem would be vanities. Suggestions or thoughts? Support this thread so guys playing rogues don't have to feel awkward lol

I once asked this question on a live twitch stream that Goldilox and Vroom had, and they said that it would be far to big of a task. They would have to change,add, and test several thousands of items just for us to be able to choose the gender of our character. I did suggest that maybe they could add a Gender symbol in our character screen so that if others where to click on you. They could see and be able to know the gender that you are, or choose your toon to be. Months later this still has not even been mentioned in any of the developers posts.

resurrected
11-19-2016, 12:29 PM

they've already stated this would be too much work. Also it would essentially double all armor, face, hair, and vanities. Plus they'd need new voice lines and animations. It's a gigantic hassle.

If StS were going to put genders in al they would've done so at launch.

I once asked this question on a live twitch stream that Goldilox and Vroom had, and they said that it would be far to big of a task. They would have to change,add, and test several thousands of items just for us to be able to choose the gender of our character. I did suggest that maybe they could add a Gender symbol in our character screen so that if others where to click on you. They could see and be able to know the gender that you are, or choose your toon to be. Months later this still has not even been mentioned in any of the developers posts.
Imo just add some cool male vanity ( as i suggested it few months back ) and problem solved :D
Ofc keep them updated!

Vvildfire
11-19-2016, 01:02 PM
Imo just add some cool male vanity ( as i suggested it few months back ) and problem solved :D
Ofc keep them updated!

A friend of mine has also said something like that! Just like Violet ^^
Skeleton vanities are already gender neutral, too!
Although I'm not sure how I feel about a male rogue swaying like female ones do @.@

Redjellydonut
11-19-2016, 02:31 PM
I dont think its too much work...

I wouldnt mind having a male rogue but just wait for new gear to come out... in that case they wont need to remake all the stuff thats already in the game

mrm
11-19-2016, 06:16 PM
I dont think its too much work...

I wouldnt mind having a male rogue but just wait for new gear to come out... in that case they wont need to remake all the stuff thats already in the game
so new player come into the game picks a male rogue ends up there is almost no gear avaliable to him best way to help this is to make male looking vanitys/or rogues have to wear mage masks but personally i like playing as female rogue😂

Schnitzel
11-19-2016, 06:55 PM
Since we're on the topic of genders, my smurf has no gender. I want apache helicopter added to the game

Hail
11-20-2016, 02:22 AM
Resurrected knows where its at :D great idea.
On another note, Arlorians are pretty amazing if they can swap between genders just by changing their clothes.

resurrected
11-20-2016, 04:06 AM
Resurrected knows where its at :D great idea.
On another note, Arlorians are pretty amazing if they can swap between genders just by changing their clothes.
Just like mage from ummm smurf ( it )
To female ( violet [emoji14] )

Att
11-20-2016, 12:30 PM
No thnx i dont want to see a FAT female warrior ever

Suentous PO
11-20-2016, 02:11 PM

its 2016, some ppl change "gender" on a daily basis.

on topic use the skeleton vanity- prob solved lel

Psychoism
11-20-2016, 02:18 PM
They should add vanities, Just like violet. Because if there's a gender per class, You're going back to start again and level it up XD But if you can change gender via plats without creating a new char, Thats fine :)

Fsuryo
11-20-2016, 05:39 PM
Just like mage from ummm smurf ( it )
To female ( violet [emoji14] )
Violet is a human. But a gender for mya smurf meehh.. I can imagine +1 for this thread even i can imagine blue girly smurf.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Haste
11-22-2016, 03:28 AM
Donald Trump says no male rogues. Sorry