PDA

View Full Version : Re egg pets into bound eggs that are stashable

sergmv97
11-19-2016, 04:46 PM
We all have the problem where we have extra toons with good pets laying around. And i know if we could re egg pets it could ruin the market. So why not let us re egg pets into bound but stashable eggs? This would allow us to only switch eggs to different toons on our acc. But not be able to sell them. If anyone likes this idea please support jt cuz i have about 5 toons with arcane pets. But i dont use the accs anymore. And i would love to have them on my endgame.

resurrected
11-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Ummmmm it will crash economy somehow too because people will just spam STS with re-egg emails. We already have a good system to enjoy eggs on all characters.
Edit : that doesn't mean i hate idea but i just know STG won't go into it.

twinkplays
11-19-2016, 04:52 PM
I say heads op on This thread best idea This gear!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

SCARE
11-19-2016, 05:08 PM
Good idea would be nice...!!!!

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Twerk
11-19-2016, 05:11 PM
+1
//11 chars

sergmv97
11-19-2016, 05:12 PM
Ummmmm it will crash economy somehow too because people will just spam STS with re-egg emails. We already have a good system to enjoy eggs on all characters.
Edit : that doesn't mean i hate idea but i just know STG won't go into it.

Sts could add an option to re egg for a certain amount of plat. They will still make money. And people always need to buy eggs. If u can re egg bound eggs they cant be sold

resurrected
11-19-2016, 05:14 PM
Sts could add an option to re egg for a certain amount of plat. They will still make money. And people always need to buy eggs. If u can re egg bound eggs they cant be sold
I know that, but still it will/it could affect economy and also players that still buy platinum and open locked crates ( yep they still exist ). I like idea but i just see it running from STG because there will be someone who will complain and STG don't want that.

Colpenium
11-19-2016, 06:01 PM
-1 We don't want EVEN cheaper eggs. nty

Archerios
11-19-2016, 07:26 PM
It will crash the economy because it will lower the demand for the eggs.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

Laayrie
11-19-2016, 07:39 PM
Lets see what happen :) kinda interesting

Avaree
11-19-2016, 08:01 PM
No to shared stables. This was brought up a long time ago. It was never implemented.

Vince Kloyd
11-19-2016, 11:43 PM
probably we need this +5 for this thread

Lim Weibin
11-20-2016, 12:00 AM
+1 Yes a very cool and fair idea.

Psychoism
11-20-2016, 02:31 PM
It will destroy the market even the pets are not tradeable but stashable, Thats why there's a socketing now for pets. So if you don't want it anymore go unsocket then put it to your another char or sell it. But back in the day that theres no socketing, It's still your choice to open that egg :) So -1 for this one. Let's be fair for the guys/gals who spents $$ to open locks.

Zaizor
11-20-2016, 04:33 PM
I have a bunch of low level early pets that I would love to delete, I don't even want to re-egg them, but I would like to get rid of them. I wish we could liquidate old pets we don't use, set them free and they give you 500 gold or something like that...

seraneyla
11-20-2016, 11:51 PM
It would be nicer if it can be re-egg and stash-able just for one time use.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Epw
11-21-2016, 02:51 AM
This would cause a market crash, again. Im not a hoarder or merch, but i dont like this idea. The reason is that have some arcane ones, and even if i know those are acc bounded and non tradeables, i wouldnt like to see them loosing their value, cuz ive worked hard for them. So i totally disagree with your idea. Having 2, 3, 4 or more toons means that you have to work 2x, 3x work more ig to gear up. Thats all.

Iove
11-22-2016, 06:58 PM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk

Meowtho
11-23-2016, 01:24 AM
yes it would be cool if we can turn oets into stashable pets n if we open egg, pet level is 1, fairly idea for me, it can really change the game n makes alot of ppl happy

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Fapdu
11-23-2016, 08:15 PM
I support this idea. Definitely +1

Eagle Eye229
11-23-2016, 08:44 PM
If you understand game economics this is a terrible idea as it will destroy half the games market.

Its perfectly fine the way it is.

Locks would crash more,all chests that drop eggs will plumet really.this would affect items needed to craft good pets also,which are also in chests.

Sure it be great as a player to have this but to those of us that care about the stasis of the games economy, this is a game ending move that will never happen mind you.

Simple as:eggs in locks help sell plat,less need for eggs means less plat bought,which means stg goes under,which means you won't have a game to play of this caliber anymore,which means its a bad idea.

Sorry and remember this is an opinion, but comes from wanting the game to succeed,not just a selfish motive.

nightmaresmoke
11-24-2016, 12:50 PM
JustG would say JustNO.

HulkieBeast
11-26-2016, 02:46 PM
I would take for player to get chance to re egg and the egg to be not even stashable.
Because i have opened so many arcanes, i want to make a combination of them.
So, re egg-non tradeable, non stasheable.

Batwingz
11-26-2016, 02:59 PM
Right but not too much plat

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Sandeeep
12-08-2016, 09:02 AM
u need a item like awaken gem that allows to re-egg, but once re-egged that egg attains an icon and becomes account bound (cannot trade or auct it) and noway to undo what u have done

item is plat exclusive but auctionable

Salmonious
12-17-2016, 02:59 PM
It's a good idea, I don't see how doing this would flood the market or even be an inconvenience to anyone who spent real money. Other than the fact that those people wouldn't be able to inflate prices on those who don't spend real money.