PDA

View Full Version : Want to play alpha?

Ironforge991
11-20-2016, 01:05 PM
How i can play alpha mode?

ClumsyCactus
11-20-2016, 05:31 PM
Alpha and beta phase was testing stages before the games completion, and is no longer available. The players who participated in alpha testing were a bunch of people who volunteered to try the incomplete game and find bugs. Alpha testing was nothing special, and there is no advantage in the game to having played the unfinished version of the game aside from a badge and knowledge that can be found on these forums anyways.
If you'd like information on the unreleased characters I could link a thread with pictures of them.

NicotineRushh
11-20-2016, 05:40 PM
The only way is to go back in time about a year and a half and sign up.

chrizplague
11-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Alpha and beta phase was testing stages before the games completion, and is no longer available. The players who participated in alpha testing were a bunch of people who volunteered to try the incomplete game and find bugs. Alpha testing was nothing special, and there is no advantage in the game to having played the unfinished version of the game aside from a badge and knowledge that can be found on these forums anyways.
If you'd like information on the unreleased characters I could link a thread with pictures of them.

If you don't mind I'd like if you link it. Curious to see the other champions that weren't released.

ClumsyCactus
11-21-2016, 12:33 PM
If you don't mind I'd like if you link it. Curious to see the other champions that weren't released.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212356-Who-s-your-Favorite

This rather old thread contains the artwork of all characters, please do not comment on the thread as that would be necroing and might get the thread locked. ;)

resurrected
11-21-2016, 12:36 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212356-Who-s-your-Favorite

This rather old thread contains the artwork of all characters, please do not comment on the thread as that would be necroing and might get the thread locked. ;)
Jack looks much better now than before!
I really want try to play iris!
By the way has anyone played eloia?

ClumsyCactus
11-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Jack looks much better now than before!
I really want try to play iris!
By the way has anyone played eloia?

Eloia was one of the few unreleased characters that was playable, so yes, she has been tested. I found her really fun to play actually!

resurrected
11-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Eloia was one of the few unreleased characters that was playable, so yes, she has been tested. I found her really fun to play actually!
Cool! Thank you!

Ironforge991
11-22-2016, 11:00 AM
Thank you i see that pics before
But im interesting for their abilitys...i think that you have same alpha version and i can test it...

ClumsyCactus
11-22-2016, 01:53 PM
Thank you i see that pics before
But im interesting for their abilitys...i think that you have same alpha version and i can test it...

As I said, the alpha version is not playable anymore. Also, almost all characters that were tested in alpha are already released so even if you had the alpha, it would not matter.

Ironforge991
11-23-2016, 12:20 PM
so the only way to see new champions will be when u update them...but can you make shorts trailer for all of them?