PDA

View Full Version : Why do Guilds Fight?

Congeniality
11-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Ever wonder why guilds fight? I mean, I personally don't believe it really does much of anything other than ruin the experience for the players that just want to have a good time. Is it just human nature to want to fight or is there some other reason people find it necessary to have conflict over a game? I may sound stupid asking this but I really am curious of the other side of the coin because I have never really been inclined to fight with another guild in Pocket Legends. However, it seems to occur often enough that there must be a counter-argument. I would be glad to hear it just to better understand where people are coming from. Again, sorry if this sounds stupid but I was just curious of other opinions.

:cupcake:Remember to be respectful in the comments (if there are any)!:cupcake:

SillyJuan
11-20-2016, 07:48 PM
Only the strong survive, that's why family has never disbanded or quit since the 76 cap. People can't get mad at us for teaming/rushing but it's the way it has to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebula
11-20-2016, 08:23 PM
Ever wonder why guilds fight? I mean, I personally don't believe it really does much of anything other than ruin the experience for the players that just want to have a good time. Is it just human nature to want to fight or is there some other reason people find it necessary to have conflict over a game? I may sound stupid asking this but I really am curious of the other side of the coin because I have never really been inclined to fight with another guild in Pocket Legends. However, it seems to occur often enough that there must be a counter-argument. I would be glad to hear it just to better understand where people are coming from. Again, sorry if this sounds stupid but I was just curious of other opinions.

:cupcake:Remember to be respectful in the comments (if there are any)!:cupcake:

They fight to see who's the best

Befs
11-20-2016, 08:32 PM
For fun. Also when I was the GM of a guild at 35, I would intentionally war with other guilds for easy FFA kills.

Magic Sword
11-21-2016, 08:49 AM
cuz drama12

Congeniality
11-21-2016, 12:48 PM
The question should be opposite to be honest -

Why do we hesitate to fight IN A GAME?

So people can enjoy the game

Mothwing
11-21-2016, 05:56 PM
So people can enjoy the game

Then dont pvp

XghostzX
11-21-2016, 08:36 PM
The question should be opposite to be honest -

Why do we hesitate to fight IN A GAME?

This.

It's a game, I enjoy pvping. But PL is a weird game, people sit around in the arenas where it becomes more of a socializing area rather than fighting.

I love our guild war with family -- I do admit, the trash talking could relax (lot of immature players), but at the end of the day I'd rather have that not than not have any guild wars in the first place.

@OPest I'll still be rushing you :eagerness:

humiiii
11-22-2016, 06:55 AM
Guilds fight to show whos best and farm inferior guilds (rogue,aggravate etc)

Jilsponie
11-23-2016, 06:49 AM
Only the strong survive, that's why family has never disbanded or quit since the 76 cap. People can't get mad at us for teaming/rushing but it's the way it has to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually people can get mad at you for teaming... how long have you been in family? Joepally himself told me to sit more then once so he could 1v1.... teaming isn't "the way it has to be" it's the way inferior players choose to play after they pick fights they can't win 1v1

Graveyard
11-23-2016, 10:07 AM
I enjoyed guild wars especially when you can farm guilds like fundamentals

Reciprocal
11-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Foodamentals* ^^

Graveyard
11-24-2016, 08:08 AM
Foodamentals* ^^

Love you Harry

Rebula
11-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Guilds fight to show whos best and farm inferior guilds (rogue,aggravate etc)

What do u mean by farm inferior guilds like Rogue? From what I've seen Apex has never beaten Rogue in a 3v3 ever.

Waug
11-24-2016, 11:34 AM
It started to heat up, when it will boil, tasty soup will be ready, yum.

It's not fun without guild war. LMW (Let's make war)

Communion
11-25-2016, 07:16 PM
People.. jsut.. becomes dogs.. BADUMPTCHAA!!!

Many guilds do this for better kdr or just have a real big grudge on a few players from another guild. That's just how it is, I guess?

ababioka
11-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Here is an example: Arathegreat from tron offered me gold to get people from unbreakable to tron. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/dde29844163a50aca317656fa8bab722.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/ae257702ad9964f1898c8bd31caaec66.jpg I want actually going to help him, but he accepted. This is not okay, it's OK for you to want members in your guild, but don't ruin other guilds to do it.

Suentous PO
11-26-2016, 03:53 PM
Here is an example: Arathegreat from tron offered me gold to get people from unbreakable to tron. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/dde29844163a50aca317656fa8bab722.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/ae257702ad9964f1898c8bd31caaec66.jpg I want actually going to help him, but he accepted. This is not okay, it's OK for you to want members in your guild, but don't ruin other guilds to do it.

"Arathegreat" is draebatad, the first sentence in the first pic says it all.
Lol@ "pay me and I will"

ababioka
11-26-2016, 03:54 PM
Lol@ "pay me and I will"
Yes I know, but once I say ara is drae everyone who believes he's not starts hating me. And I said pay me as a troll lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congeniality
11-26-2016, 06:45 PM

That's pretty cringe

yannjoel
11-26-2016, 06:57 PM
I guess that most guild fights are because pvp becomes more funny if u have a competition

XghostzX
11-26-2016, 08:46 PM
PvP would be dead if it weren't for the guild wars

Congeniality
11-27-2016, 05:02 PM
PvP would be dead if it weren't for the guild wars

As long as the go system is around, yes.

humiiii
11-28-2016, 02:42 AM
My guild X Fallen light X has been dominating pvp for a few years and we war other guilds so they respect us, we rule pvp.

Sent from my golden Iphone 7 (1800$)

Buchmeister
11-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Most of the time, arguments between guilds are caused by the gm/officers of both guilds starting a disagreement.

Communion
02-21-2017, 07:43 AM
That's pretty cringe

Hahahahahaha

Vigilante
02-21-2017, 09:06 PM
Guilds fight because peep r cray cray and irgnorant

Kurvy
02-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Bruh family is dead now lmao

Kurvy
02-27-2017, 10:59 AM
My guild X Fallen light X has been dominating pvp for a few years and we war other guilds so they respect us, we rule pvp.
Sent from my golden Iphone 7 (1800$)
That's some cringe. I've never heard of that guild tbh. Lmao.

Ignitedmage
03-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Cuz sparta.

Actually there are several reasons of guild conflicts and to be honest, when i used to play PL actively(i am in guild Family) i really just fought with other guilds well because to support my guild mates and to practice in pvp, as according to me, when you fight back in PVP, you might lose, but you will find something new about your abilities and eventually one day you'll rise to the top. Coming to the reasons of guild wars, i will put these one the list :-

1. For fun.(Really i have seen friend guilds fighting just for fun)
2. To emerge other guild(When the guild fights, in more than half of the cases, the members from the guilds will join the winning guild, it becomes a stradegy for newly started guilds to emerge members from other week guilds and become stronger)
3.To disband other guild(when one guild leader is highly annoyed from the actions of others, they try to war it till it's destroyed so eventually the GM of other guild disbands it. Pretty cruel, right? that's reality my friend...)
4. Because of common fights(when both the guild fights with each other commonly, it turns out in a war)

There are much more reasons for guild wars but mate i have left PL from an year so i don't remember completely that why on the first place i was fighting the other guild.

To be honest, it seems to be pretty wrong and dramatic to guild war but it is what makes PVP exciting after PVPing for a long time. Normal "Go" system doesn't satisfies you when you are a pretty good PVper and the last choice remains is rushing when you need a challenge. This rushing turns out into a war between guilds.

You can still stay on safe side by telling you do not want to do a guild war and honestly make a guild of your own and become allies with guilds like family and others who does wars usually so you remain on a safe side.

Ignitedmage
03-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Corrected a bit, I didn't read anything else tho ;)

I mentioned in my post(which you didn't seemed to read completely) that WHEN i used to actively play PL. That totally justifies why i used the guild "family" because back in those days family used to dominate endgame PVP and well if they don't right now, i don't know it.

Coming to your STR side, family GM(joepally) himself switched to int when 80 cap released so your correction doesn't seems to make any sense.

Waug
03-01-2017, 11:49 AM
I mentioned in my post(which you didn't seemed to read completely) that WHEN i used to actively play PL. That totally justifies why i used the guild "family" because back in those days family used to dominate endgame PVP and well if they don't right now, i don't know it.

Coming to your STR side, family GM(joepally) himself switched to int when 80 cap released so your correction doesn't seems to make any sense.

That's valid ever since. And ofc switched to int but was never existed in the arena. ROFL

Ignitedmage
03-01-2017, 12:49 PM
That's valid ever since. And ofc switched to int but was never existed in the arena. ROFL

I myself saw Joe fighting in PVP and not only Joe but most of the pallies in family.

It's not about being STR, it's about being on the side which most benefits them. You really need to understand the fact that if you be on the side that will most benefits you, you will perform better, like if you like engineering and you become doctor, you will not even become a great doctor and can't even focus on engineering. Simple.

Waug
03-01-2017, 09:03 PM
I myself saw Joe fighting in PVP and not only Joe but most of the pallies in family.

but mate i have left PL from an year so i don't remember completely that why on the first place i was fighting the other guild.
Both statements can't be true together, revealed the truth.

It's not about being STR, it's about being on the side which most benefits them. You really need to understand the fact that if you be on the side that will most benefits you, you will perform better, like if you like engineering and you become doctor, you will not even become a great doctor and can't even focus on engineering. Simple.

LOL, this example strengths what I said, if u understand this, y are u running away from the truth that I said about family & str, Let's say str is engineer, they don't wanna be doctor that's what I said, ROFL.

Ignitedmage
03-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Both statements can't be true together, revealed the truth.

LOL, this example strengths what I said, if u understand this, y are u running away from the truth that I said about family & str, Let's say str is engineer, they don't wanna be doctor that's what I said, ROFL.

A. There is a large difference in quitting and opening game time to time just to see what friends are doing. And i did leveled up to 80 and i quited after that and i am not such an expert of events so you can calculate it yourself, what i meant from an year was that i have been not playing PL actively for a LONG time.

B. What you are saying is the Fam doesn't want anything but to be str and what i am saying is that they changes their fields when some other field becomes stronger, like full dex bears and int mages weren't in fam before lv80 update but well they did magically appeared after it. Please try to understand instead of just proving that you're the only one in the world whose right and all others are wrong every time in front of you...

Waug
03-02-2017, 09:49 AM
The way you projected your inactivity in a solid way, that you don't have any idea or much idea that what happened for long or at least 1 year, but when it comes to a statement that requires you to be active in the first place YOU'RE CONFIDANT, that makes a hole/gap and you're trying to fill that non solid gap with some false logics :)

B. But friend, fam got nearly extincted and it coming back to life again as str is now prominent. Play style & mentality is not that much simple that switching into build will always satisfy ur needs ;) .

Kurvy
03-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Lol@ "pay me and I will"

He is not drae don't follow your little noob bandwagon where people spread rumors about drae when they don't know him. And ababioka we know you helped him.

Suentous PO
03-02-2017, 10:30 AM
He is not drae don't follow your little noob bandwagon where people spread rumors about drae when they don't know him. And ababioka we know you helped him.

And what "rumor" is it I'm spreading? I just said that ign is his, it's not like I said something like he bought that and many other acc's, not like I said I have proof of it because he bought some from my close friends & I have the receipts, or he bots and lies to nubs claiming to be legit.
Thank you for being triggered tho lol

Bazinga!
03-02-2017, 10:51 AM
This thread should be renamed to "Why is this thread still active?".

Congeniality
03-02-2017, 01:38 PM
This thread should be renamed to "Why is this thread still active?".

Mission accomplished

Eagleye
03-02-2017, 04:39 PM

This is funny because ara hasn't been ara since like 77 cap maybe even longer. Any of us who were in tron long before drae was even an officer and ara was gm(back when it was actually a respectable guild) would tell you the same...Im not necessarily saying its drae. ....but its drae. Lol

Ignitedmage
03-03-2017, 10:07 AM
The way you projected your inactivity in a solid way, that you don't have any idea or much idea that what happened for long or at least 1 year, but when it comes to a statement that requires you to be active in the first place YOU'RE CONFIDANT, that makes a hole/gap and you're trying to fill that non solid gap with some false logics :)

B. But friend, fam got nearly extincted and it coming back to life again as str is now prominent. Play style & mentality is not that much simple that switching into build will always satisfy ur needs ;) .

I don't think I need to be active to see an active PVPer fighting in PVP with a specific loadout(i don't know about now what's going on, i haven't even downloaded the lastest update on my mobile).