PDA

View Full Version : Are the demonic glyph sets really worth it?

Bwahahagirl
09-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Alright, so I have seen many people with the new sets and I think they are super epic and all, but is it really worth spending all the time and gold for them? I have about 1 mill gold right now because I was lucky enough to get and sell a glyph shield. But is it worth going for it? Right now i am trying to complete glyph charmin' staff set, and when I do, should I attempt crafting? The set bonus doesn't seem like it's a major difference, so I just don't know. I need some opinions!

JaytB
09-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Mm, I made a detailed comparison. It should still be on the front page.

Link here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=37954

Neffy
09-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Alright, so I have seen many people with the new sets and I think they are super epic and all, but is it really worth spending all the time and gold for them? I have about 1 mill gold right now because I was lucky enough to get and sell a glyph shield. But is it worth going for it? Right now i am trying to complete glyph charmin' staff set, and when I do, should I attempt crafting? The set bonus doesn't seem like it's a major difference, so I just don't know. I need some opinions!
Although not TOO big of a difference, I'm almost positive it has the best stats in game for an Int set at least so it's worth it, in my opinion at least.

WoundedEagle
09-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Nope not worth. If I was hunzzz or Evolt, I still spend money on that. Way over inflated along with the plain glyph. 'nuff said.

JaytB
09-26-2011, 06:24 PM
Nope not worth. If I was hunzzz or Evolt, I still spend money on that. Way over inflated along with the plain glyph. 'nuff said.

I'm no Hunzzz nor Evolt, but I still spent money on it and I DO think it's worth it :p

So yeah, opinions vary :)

apocketlegend
09-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Man if I had 13 mil id deffenitly buy te sets!!!! Why save gold!?!! If it's the best set in game? Have fun in games

RedRyder
09-26-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm gonna lol pretty hard if my fang comes out soon.

Flickz
09-26-2011, 09:09 PM
They look like they're worth it but after doing hundreds of runs with only two para aramid leather scraps to show for it i started to lose interest in the game. Im just gonna try to pvp till i see mt fangs pinks

pastrychef
09-26-2011, 09:24 PM
If you only have one million, I suggest you concentrate on completing the Glyph Charmin set first. The Glyph Charmin set is very good, especially with the set bonus. Worry about upgrading them to Demonic afterwards. Gather your recipes and ingredients then craft them all at the same time so you maintain the set bonus.

Bwahahagirl
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the input guys:) I think I'm going to wait until I'm 61 til I worry about demonic. I've been selling my crafting stuff for gold so I can work toward that charmin set. But I've ever seen single demonic glyph recipe drop at all since the update was released. I know they're rare, but I find it weird I've ever seen one drop, even to someone else. But anywayz =P thanks. And see ya in game!

Riccits
09-27-2011, 01:28 AM
its more about the awesome look :) thats worth enough not?? ;)

flyingscv
09-27-2011, 05:42 AM
I'm no Hunzzz nor Evolt, but I still spent money on it don't and I DO think it's worth it :p

So yeah, opinions vary :)

I have to agree. There's no denying there are many green-eyed players now. But then again, driving a Ferrari in real life for example is the same. Its exclusive, and if you think its worth it, that's all that counts. After all, if you can afford it, enjoy it.