PDA

View Full Version : Pet Animancy

Meowtho
11-21-2016, 03:53 AM
Hi guys!
I was thinking about this idea alot and i decided to write my suggestion here, n i would like to know what do u think about this [emoji14]
Basically we all know what pet animancy is, n i would like to animancy my OPENED pets into other OPENED pet
For example... :)
I opened shady n surge like 1 year ago, when pet animancy wasnt in arlor, and now i want to put my Sns AA into lets say Mishi, and all i need to do is open Mishi egg and Sns egg, then im able to put Sns AA into Mishi
I know u wanna say it would crash the market BUT im sure u remember eggsavier, it was event which really ruined pets prices, now the prices are getting higher, this idea would more help then ruin market price
Everything in arlor can change market and im sure it wouldnt ruin a game
Its pretty bad idea that i must have pet's egg to slot its aa into other pet, it would be better if i could do that even if i have already opened 2 pets
It would make hoarders to open eggs and not hold em few years to sell em much more expensive
I hope somebody from stg read that n think about that because what about us, players who opened their eggs a long time ago, we didnt know about pet animancy, make it fair
It should take 100 story tokens or 5 platinums to animancy our opened eggs, and i know it can affect the eggs price, but everything in arlor is affecting market
Im not hoarder and im not merchanter, i just wanna be fair for everyone! :D
sry i have school now, bye! :V

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

resurrected
11-21-2016, 04:13 AM
I already seen it somewhere and Devs said they arent change system. There was also plenty of questions about same as you've written in announced thread.
Eggzavier isn't excuse [emoji14]
Go study!

Meowtho
11-21-2016, 05:42 AM
saaaaaaaaaad :( i have PE at the moment XD

dvlong
11-22-2016, 12:17 AM
i would disagree about this.

Meowtho
11-22-2016, 01:49 AM
i would disagree about this.
kk i understand that it wont be added into the game but its pretty stupid, need to buy AGAIN sns egg

Haste
11-22-2016, 03:17 AM
System won't be changed.

Epw
11-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Let it go. Im curious when will people start to ask to be able to replace an awakened status from one weapon onto another one. LOL

Meowtho
11-22-2016, 09:45 AM
Let it go. Im curious when will people start to ask to be able to replace an awakened status from one weapon onto another one. LOL
thats the other thing lol hah, the system atm is good but not perfect at all, it should be as i just wrote above, but ok let it be, if ill be rich like 50m maybe ill buy mishi n slot sns egg to it, cool to have mishi with sns and sns pet xD!

resurrected
11-22-2016, 12:12 PM
thats the other thing lol hah, the system atm is good but not perfect at all, it should be as i just wrote above, but ok let it be, if ill be rich like 50m maybe ill buy mishi n slot sns egg to it, cool to have mishi with sns and sns pet xD!

You don't need 50m to buy them xD

Meowtho
11-22-2016, 12:41 PM
You don't need 50m to buy them xD
ty se nie pozwalaj! XD

Fyrce
11-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Ill sell my mishi for 50m!

But no, after eggstravaganza, you don't need much gold to get most pets. You should have already had those eggs. The subsequent eggs are mostly from events, and therefore, also fairly inexpensive.

thekragle
11-22-2016, 04:06 PM
The demand for pets was ruined by Egg-zavior. While STS has pretty much always poo-poo'd ever having a shared stable or unstashable re-egg idea, there was an idea that came up recently that a dev actually liked!

Trading in pet eggs for egg tokens. Then take those tokens to a vendor and buy a pet! What a great idea. It will remove unwanted eggs from game, but give them some value (like deary), reduce egg inventory and grow demand, IF it is done in a balanced way.

It was explained that the better the pet the higher the amount of tokens you get. Since rarer higher tiered pets would be worth more tokens their value would be high making merchers happy. But anything that removes gold and pets from games makes those commodities worth more.

I forget what thread this was but I thought it was interesting if done the right way!

octavos
11-22-2016, 04:10 PM
Trading in pet eggs for egg tokens. Then take those tokens to a vendor and buy a pet! What a great idea. It will remove unwanted eggs from game, but give them some value (like deary), reduce egg inventory and grow demand, IF it is done in a balanced way.

It was explained that the better the pet the higher the amount of tokens you get. Since rarer higher tiered pets would be worth more tokens their value would be high making merchers happy. But anything that removes gold and pets from games makes those commodities worth more.

yes!!!. that was a great idea :)

Meowtho
11-22-2016, 04:21 PM
The demand for pets was ruined by Egg-zavior. While STS has pretty much always poo-poo'd ever having a shared stable or unstashable re-egg idea, there was an idea that came up recently that a dev actually liked!

I forget what thread this was but I thought it was interesting if done the right way!
yes it is good idea, but i dont think that sts can add something like this