PDA

View Full Version : Crate Keys

Back
11-21-2016, 08:43 AM
How often are these available in the store?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Haste
11-22-2016, 03:26 AM
I'm not sure sorry.

Ceuidear
11-22-2016, 04:29 AM
U cant just predict when an item will be all over market or when they ll be completely gone.
If u r a mercher u gotta have the patience to keep on checking them frequently in CS to see whether they r still being sold or not.
Some items may get sold to high price due to an exploit or bug just like 2015 bogie bags which were 20K till the 2016 vanities started dropping from them n all of a sudden CS was full with bags with crazy prices upto 250K but, very soon after the bug was fixed there were none left.

Coming to the crate keys they may not be for sale right now but, surely will be full of CS when there is double odds from locks cuz everyone would like to try their lucks with locks but, for those who r non-plat users there will be crate keys to buy for gold. Plat users too will pile up gold in their stash selling keys for a high price.

If u r in a hurry to buy them immediately better keep on checking CS or stand in camp n shout :p

scarysmerf
11-22-2016, 11:04 AM
U cant just predict when an item will be all over market or when they ll be completely gone.
If u r a mercher u gotta have the patience to keep on checking them frequently in CS to see whether they r still being sold or not.
Some items may get sold to high price due to an exploit or bug just like 2015 bogie bags which were 20K till the 2016 vanities started dropping from them n all of a sudden CS was full with bags with crazy prices upto 250K but, very soon after the bug was fixed there were none left.

Coming to the crate keys they may not be for sale right now but, surely will be full of CS when there is double odds from locks cuz everyone would like to try their lucks with locks but, for those who r non-plat users there will be crate keys to buy for gold. Plat users too will pile up gold in their stash selling keys for a high price.

If u r in a hurry to buy them immediately better keep on checking CS or stand in camp n shout :p been waiting a year for ankhs to finally be available in the plat store when will they come out already.

Back
11-22-2016, 01:15 PM
I was asking how often they are featured in the plat store. zzz

Fyrce
11-22-2016, 01:16 PM
Just buy something for plat, sell for gold and buy whatever you want from cs.

Back
11-23-2016, 02:14 AM
Just buy something for plat, sell for gold and buy whatever you want from cs.
Zzz.. Did u even read what I asked or did you ignore?

I don't want to buy anything from CS, I want to BUY CRATE KEYS from the PLAT STORE and I asked how often they are available in the PLAT STORE.

btw I am not yelling at you, I am using phone and I forgot bb codes to make the important words bold.

PEMA
11-23-2016, 04:27 AM
Due to the time limit that is added to the items in the sts store, it is really unpredictable sorry, it goes low when it is available, high when not. Just check regularly if it is available :D

Vvildfire
11-23-2016, 08:07 AM
btw I am not yelling at you, I am using phone and I forgot bb codes to make the important words bold.

It's and . xD

It's [.B.] and [./B.] without the dots!