PDA

View Full Version : These harvest horns are broken a bit

octavos
11-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Hello there guys and devs, i spent most of my weekend, harvesting, trading, and crafting these nice horns. I easily crafted and opened over 30....but the catch is that i received 0 vanity's..none..zero..zip..nada. All i receive is gold/respeck scrolls (that i dont even need)/potions/Askins(i lov those)..bit no vanity's. Devs may I ask you to please look into this. I would love to collect at least something...but atm..I will just keep crafting :). I know you don't want to flood the market, but right now these turkeys are more then real life ones lol.

Help a ghost out..because omg..making one of these takes a while too :(

Thx devs,
your spectral fan

:ghost:

ancestor
11-21-2016, 11:29 AM
30 isn't a whole lot. Keep popping them and you'll get them. The rates are low to save the market and add value to the items. I like how they are as the farming materials are actually worth some money to sell as well

octavos
11-21-2016, 11:32 AM
30 isn't a whole lot. Keep popping them and you'll get them. The rates are low to save the market and add value to the items. I like how they are as the farming materials are actually worth some money to sell as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

i guess not a whole lot...lol...but ok

Fyrce
11-21-2016, 01:58 PM
Event is two weeks, so items have to be rare or they would be like 150g in cs.

octavos
11-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Event is two weeks, so items have to be rare or they would be like 150g in cs.

yea, i stopped crafting..im just selling items now. i gave up after the weekend...i won't do that again :)

Motorway
11-22-2016, 07:43 PM
I opened over 2k locks to get my first Arcane and it was a shard when they were 50k. Now what's broken?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Att
11-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Hello there guys and devs, i spent most of my weekend, harvesting, trading, and crafting these nice horns. I easily crafted and opened over 30....but the catch is that i received 0 vanity's..none..zero..zip..nada. All i receive is gold/respeck scrolls (that i dont even need)/potions/Askins(i lov those)..bit no vanity's. Devs may I ask you to please look into this. I would love to collect at least something...but atm..I will just keep crafting :). I know you don't want to flood the market, but right now these turkeys are more then real life ones lol.

Help a ghost out..because omg..making one of these takes a while too :(

Thx devs,
your spectral fan

:ghost:

You can buyed the vanity wid gold.

PEMA
11-23-2016, 04:30 AM
On my 8th horn, I got a hat for mages lol :D