PDA

View Full Version : Blueflame

antonium
09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Hello everyone!!!! This is Geotaciukin and I'm the leader for BlueFlame. We are a guild who just looks to help one another out. We are always accepting new recruits, and there are no requirements other than to be friendly and helpful. :) Our guildsite is blueflame.enjinn.com( still working on making it better). As of right now we have about 60 members and are continuing to grow.On the other hand there are a few rules:

#1. DON'T SPAM... You can communicate without pestering people.

#2. DON'T BEG..... Through hard work or other members of guild you can get what you want.

#3. DON'T CUSS..... By this I mean don't do anything that may offend other people.

#4. E.L.E. .... Possibly the most important.... EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY (Thanks to Jackie Moon lol)

And remember everyone it's a game so have fun :).

If anyone is interested post ign here or send a request to me or one of our officers..

Guild Master: Geotaciukin
Co-Leader: CrestMage

Officers: EndofTime
Geotackin (me)
Spyrofan
Stonycuzz (me)
Synchild
Paperfly

I'm hardly on the other two but anyway I look forward to possibly seeing a few new recruits

:cool:

Paar
09-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Good Luck with ur Guild If u would maybe wanna become alliances add me or post on my thread New Guild " Legends Forever!" Always looking for friends!...

1. Guild Name: Legends Forever
2. Guild Master: Paaraseva
3. Y? An alliance: To become familier with New ppl and to help eachother Grow in Leadership and Friendship
4. Guild Site: No Guild Site
5.(: