PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Mausoleum Maps Pass

Avaree
11-21-2016, 12:40 PM
In light of this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?379575-We-should-be-able-to-go-directly-to-mausoleum-map-3/page3

I am wondering if it could be implemented for a -/+6 hour all Mausoleum map pass that is account bound. The pass would tick down in idle. The pass would be bought with a high number of tokens from the quartermaster.

Looking forward to hearing others' opinions.

Ava

resurrected
11-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Yes please!
Edit: i would like if time only counts when you are running masoleum map. Not when you are AFK or offline.

illwilly
11-21-2016, 12:51 PM
In light of this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?379575-We-should-be-able-to-go-directly-to-mausoleum-map-3/page3

I am wondering if it could be implemented for a -/+6 hour all Mausoleum map pass that is account bound. The pass would tick down in idle. The pass would be bought with a high number of tokens from the quartermaster.

Looking forward to hearing others' opinions.

Ava

Would help, but still wont play this no more, running 3 maps to run the elite maps, and in future 4 maps for the hardest one time is just not something for casual gamers like me.. if bought with plat id say yey...

resurrected
11-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Would help, but still wont play this no more, running 3 maps to run the elite maps, and in future 4 maps for the hardest one time is just not something for casual gamers like me.. if bought with plat id say yey...
It should be available to all. Not everyone can afford it. I agreed with you running masoleum 1-2-3-4-5 and later till 6 will take abit of time. They should at least give us separte map for masoleum 1-3 and 4-6
Sorry for off topic.

Avaree
11-21-2016, 12:56 PM

(Can't forget about the f2p)

Meowtho
11-21-2016, 12:56 PM
well it hurts alot that we cant go at these stages, but just let it go, prices of 61 items are high but are getting much cheaper, they will be worthless in about month if this jumping to stages would be available
u should know that if the new lvl cap, new items or new map will be here, our pink items will be much cheaper than they are now
looting legendary items is our profit from funning this maps
u wanna have these stages to get good items, but these items will be worthless, let em be expensive as they are now

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

illwilly
11-21-2016, 01:03 PM
well it hurts alot that we cant go at these stages, but just let it go, prices of 61 items are high but are getting much cheaper, they will be worthless in about month if this jumping to stages would be available
u should know that if the new lvl cap, new items or new map will be here, our pink items will be much cheaper than they are now
u wanna have these stages to get good items, but these items will be worthless, let em be expensive as they are now

I cannot understand why anyone buy this pinks at all, get lev 59 security cheep. Its enuff to run map4 with ease

resurrected
11-21-2016, 01:05 PM

Don't forget that there are already new set pieces that gives some bonus in new maps ( we've already seen belt ) and more will come soon. Jumping places could be available after reaching some amount of points/rank. Anyways lets dont talk about it here [emoji14]
Elixir gonna be cool!

Avaree
11-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Jumping places can be available after reaching some amount of points/rank. [emoji14]

The above in bold would be fun. Was this an idea or was it actually stated from a dev?

illwilly
11-21-2016, 01:20 PM
I should not even comment, allready removed all order gems from gear and wont run 20min to run 4th again.. a map wich is not even a challenge if in party. Pug ive done only a few times, and most left on map 3, said to hard after 1 death.. then u stand waiting for new players to enter and lixes run, then someone enter and they use lepre and deary ring, oh the horror...

resurrected
11-21-2016, 01:52 PM
The above in bold would be fun. Was this an idea or was it actually stated from a dev?
Idea :) I just noticed it that i wrote it like dev stated it. Sorry.
Edit : edited post. Used good word this time i guess.

Avaree
11-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Idea :) I just noticed it that i wrote it like dev stated it. Sorry.
Edit : edited post. Used good word this time i guess.
Hehe, I was hoping it was lol!

Greoatef
11-23-2016, 07:02 AM
i like the idea of the higher your rank the higher access you have to the mossy levels. Say Lightbearer straight to three. Elite Lightbearer straight to 5 plus for example. Would give players a greater motivation to rank up faster?
Im already seeing players speed run through one and two ignoring the chance for mini boss spawns and looting.
And am using a good friends list and the fact that im part of a very active guild with lots of top players in order to jump straight into mossy three or mossy four ... or running through one and two myself if guild and friends all busy and setting up places for players to join me at three .
Running from level one all the way through to level four is a bit of a pain now ...