PDA

View Full Version : Iris kit idea

Legallyblonde
11-21-2016, 12:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6Rh0Kz2.png
Iris is the support representative for the Ice Realm.

I had an idea for her kit.

Overview: Iris' kit is a mix of a support/mage. Her skills can either support allies or be used more offensively. Depending on talents.

Snow Cone: Blasts snow in a cone from her staff. Dealing light damage and snaring enemies for 1 second.

Icy Shackles: Iris tethers herself to an enemy. Silencing both Iris and the target for 3 seconds.

Heart of Ice: Iris refreshes an ally with light snow. Regenerating their health. (35 per second for 5 seconds, 15 for Iris.)

Ice-olation: Iris creates a large impenetrable wall of ice that stands for 3 seconds. Deals massive damage to frozen enemies on the casting zone.

Diamond Shield: Iris creates a diamond of ice around an ally. The shield bursts with energy around the ally on creation.

Talents
Will add later.

Inspirations
I wanted to base Iris off of Pre-rework Karma from League of Legends the idea of being a versatile support/mage who's most notable tool was her shield that released a powerful AoE.

resurrected
11-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Can she have skill that freeze? Since she have skill that deals massive damage to frozen enemies? I know many players running solo and then we need oray for zaar, shard or good avalanche to froze enemies and use wall xD
I got few suggestions. ( just my little opinion )
Wall could also grant special shield to allies that breaks after x amout of damage/time.
Would be nice if diamond shield heal allies for small amount per second xD
If you want i can help find out talents!
Anyways awesome work!

Legallyblonde
11-21-2016, 01:06 PM
1. One of Iris' lvl 3 talents turns the 1 second snare on Snow Cone into a 1 second freeze.
2. Wall doesn't need to grant shields because Diamond Shield is Iris' Shield Skill.
3. Diamond Shield doesn't need to heal because Heart of Ice is Iris' heal. xD.
4. Thank you for offering to help! :) but I already know what I want to write for her talent pool. Just don't feel like writing it all at once. xD

resurrected
11-21-2016, 01:08 PM
1. One of Iris' lvl 3 talents turns the 1 second snare on Snow Cone into a 1 second freeze.
2. Wall doesn't need to grant shields because Diamond Shield is Iris' Shield Skill.
3. Diamond Shield doesn't need to heal because Heart of Ice is Iris' heal. xD.
4. Thank you for offering to help! :) but I already know what I want to write for her talent pool. Just don't feel like writing it all at once. xD

Well since its support i would like to have some more heal/shield skills xD
Thanks tho :)
Cant wait for talents!
P.s
You inspired me to make one kit too [emoji14]
But now I'm bit too busy haha

ClumsyCactus
11-21-2016, 01:13 PM
I really like the Support/Mage hybrid character ideas, so great ideas!
(Nami and Janna in LoL <3)