PDA

View Full Version : Staff procs?

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Ive been looking at the procs caused by staffs/wands recently and ive noticed the darkness proc for darkbolt weps, the burn proc for firebolt weps, but i dont see a proc for the lightningbolt weps. Is there a lightning proc? And if so what does it do?

Zeus
09-26-2011, 07:04 PM
Lightning proc is a myth.

halamance
09-26-2011, 07:16 PM
rlly? ive seen an intbird hit shatter with a lightning wand on some bear

Zeus
09-26-2011, 07:23 PM
rlly? ive seen an intbird hit shatter with a lightning wand on some bear

Stomp Hit Percent Debuff+ Hell Scream Debuff.

Otukura
09-26-2011, 07:27 PM

Shattered is Break + auto from a lightning wand.

Zerious
09-26-2011, 07:27 PM
http://orlyowl.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/orly.jpg

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Soooo.....hijack much?

since lightning proc does exist, what does it do?

Zeus
09-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Shattered is Break + auto from a lightning wand.

I think he means shatter in the sense that the Int bird's HIT shattered, meaning it dropped grievously. Not the proc. :D

halamance
09-26-2011, 07:49 PM
no i meant he hit the combo "shatter" when testing on some bear

Zeus
09-26-2011, 07:50 PM
no i meant he hit the combo "shatter" on some bear

Are you sure? That is quite impossible without an Ice+ Stomp or Root+ Stomp combo. Last time I checked, birds don't have stomp. Are you sure it wasn't from an AOE spell?

Otukura
09-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Are you sure? That is quite impossible without an Ice+ Stomp or Root+ Stomp combo. Last time I checked, birds don't have stomp. Are you sure it wasn't from an AOE spell?
It doesn't say COMBO, just shattered above their head. Ask Kraze, Myst, anyone who I've tested it with. Does roughly double damage per auto.

coldwill
09-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Cool beans. I would love to see detailed steps and a screenie if that isn't too much to ask.

Lowlyspy
09-26-2011, 08:09 PM
im terribly sorry for interrupting such an engaging conversation but dont worry about me, its not like i was asking a question or anything -_-

Otukura
09-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Cool beans. I would love to see detailed steps and a screenie if that isn't too much to ask.

1. Break the target's armor
2. Auto attack with a lightning wand
Done.

And btw, I wasn't able to find any lightning staffs that do this, just wands.

coldwill
09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
im terribly sorry for interrupting such an engaging conversation but dont worry about me, its not like i was asking a question or anything -_-

When I made the request I honestly thought i was requesting information which would further knowledge about the lightning proc. I see now that I was actually seeking info about a related combo using a wand not a staff. My apologies lowlspy... Smile more it probably looks good on you :)

/unhijack

Zeus
09-26-2011, 08:44 PM
It doesn't say COMBO, just shattered above their head. Ask Kraze, Myst, anyone who I've tested it with. Does roughly double damage per auto.

I know that, it's a white text combo. The thing is, he is saying that lightning+ some combination of spells is resulting in the shatter combo, if I'm not mistaken. That is what I'm trying to figure out, because in the past, I don't ever recall it doing so.

halamance
09-27-2011, 05:42 AM
sorry badly worrded by me i meant to say what otu said