PDA

View Full Version : Selling items in Auc Costs too MUCH

Golem
11-21-2016, 07:09 PM
Just seriously it cost more than ... idk what to say.
Can you guys just put the cost of listing items down? Its not as before... ppl getting poor in game and prices went down.
it costs more thant items itself.

There will be a many more ppl happy if this happens. thanks and gl.

Fsuryo
11-21-2016, 10:45 PM
it costs more thant items itself.
I happy to hear this on if someday Dev bring this one out.
But, what kind of item which have more cost than the item itself?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
11-21-2016, 11:13 PM
I happy to hear this on if someday Dev bring this one out.
But, what kind of item which have more cost than the item itself?

Deary egg at 105 gold for 3 days costs more. xD

Kingofninjas
11-21-2016, 11:29 PM
If the listing cost is more than the amount you are listing the item for it won't let you list the item. Please don't spew nonsense.

Energizeric
11-22-2016, 12:28 AM
Truthfully there is no point in listing an item for 125 gold. In the time it will take to list such an item, you could run to Jarl and kill him and get about 30 gold reward, which is how much you are going to make on listing an item for 125 gold. Just liquidate such items.

Greoatef
11-22-2016, 05:27 AM
also sometimes items give more money when liquidated through inventory .... for example the current horn recipe is sold through inventory for 100 gold each ... i just stare in wonder at players listing the recipe in cs for 125 gold?!?!!?!? I mean its costs 100 or so gold to list, so do the math ... lol

Ferision
11-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Auction listing tax is a gold sink. Without it, the economy would become inflated up to the 3rd birthday cake level and possibly even higher as time progresses.

Greoatef
11-22-2016, 10:34 AM
i just wanna know where all that yummy tax gold goes ... and where the Arlor bank is so i can rob it with 3 carefully selected party members ...

Chocolaty
11-22-2016, 10:40 AM
i just wanna know where all that yummy tax gold goes ... and where the Arlor bank is so i can rob it with 3 carefully selected party members ...

Only the President of Arlor Konafez knows. I think he just spends all the gold on cakes.

Ferision
11-22-2016, 11:04 AM
It's deleted. The definition of a gold sink is a way to remove gold (or whatever currency is used in a game) from the economy.

Greoatef
11-22-2016, 11:13 AM
It's deleted. The definition of a gold sink is a way to remove gold (or whatever currency is used in a game) from the economy.

hmmmmm .... its gotta go somewhere .... ~_~

VROOMIGoRealFast
11-22-2016, 11:31 AM
Goldilox and I carefully hold on to all the tax gold. Come fight us if you want, bring a party of 4, 5, 25, 100! (You'll need it).

*Warning* For the sake of all of Arlor and the economy of AL, we will dev cheat.

Greoatef
11-22-2016, 11:47 AM
lol ...... *shifty eyes" .... ninja

resurrected
11-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Goldilox and I carefully hold on to all the tax gold. Come fight us if you want, bring a party of 4, 5, 25, 100! (You'll need it).

*Warning* For the sake of all of Arlor and the economy of AL, we will dev cheat.

2v4? You dont need be dev to experience that xD

Legallyblonde
11-22-2016, 12:43 PM

can their pls be an event where the devs invade windmoore/kraag/garetta/shuyal main city as raid bosses and everyone on the map has to help kill them.

City Invasion Raid Boss Event

Greoatef
11-22-2016, 12:50 PM
lol .... next event is devtravaganza?!?!?!?!
Chance to drop all missing gold from cs taxes ....

Fyrce
11-22-2016, 01:11 PM
I very much doubt you could even scratch a dev in god mode.

As for super cheap items, consider asking in towns for who wants them. There are many players who love crafting ingredients.

Haste
11-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Yes please. Lower the cost.

Fsuryo
11-22-2016, 05:28 PM
give us guild battlegrounds so we can 100v2 you!
We will never win [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Golem
11-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Tbh it cost more than item itself. i had 2m... started to list items in auc for 3 days... left 0 gold. after 3 days i came back to game and saw ALL items were Expired... Guys it cost me 2m for nothing... just unlucky but also listing STILL cost too much. we all know that. no need makes drama for truth :) just hope it get fixed. thanks.

Golem
11-22-2016, 10:02 PM
also sometimes items give more money when liquidated through inventory .... for example the current horn recipe is sold through inventory for 100 gold each ... i just stare in wonder at players listing the recipe in cs for 125 gold?!?!!?!? I mean its costs 100 or so gold to list, so do the math ... lol

thats ma point also ;)

Schnitzel
11-22-2016, 10:56 PM

Leggo!

Kingofninjas
11-22-2016, 10:57 PM
Tbh it cost more than item itself. i had 2m... started to list items in auc for 3 days... left 0 gold. after 3 days i came back to game and saw ALL items were Expired... Guys it cost me 2m for nothing... just unlucky but also listing STILL cost too much. we all know that. no need makes drama for truth :) just hope it get fixed. thanks.

The cs tax is slightly over 5% of item cost. How it costs more than the item itself I'm not sure. They probably expired because you either listed undesirable items or you listed for undesirable prices, maybe both. I have a 90%+ selling rate through cs. In fact, I sell almost everything I want to through cs so I don't have to waste my time spamming in camps. I save that time, and so for me he cs tax is gold well spent.

konafez
11-22-2016, 11:52 PM
Only the President of Arlor Konafez knows. I think he just spends all the gold on cakes.

*Shifty eyes* there on to us justg..time to cheese it!

Remi and Sam use to come in game and play hide and seek with us..and if you found them you got prizes...you guys should do that again (yes I know remi and Sam are no longer with STS but other devs could come play)

Trojan2100
11-23-2016, 12:52 AM
My opinion they need to raise CS taxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donquixoth
11-23-2016, 05:12 AM
give us guild battlegrounds so we can 100v2 you!

We will be just look like some mobs in backenridge that facing level 61 players. :D

kinzmet
11-23-2016, 05:28 AM
Its easy to type /killall :D

Mylast
11-23-2016, 06:51 AM
Be smarter next time and dont post high value items in ah. Just sell it in town.

Hail
11-23-2016, 07:53 AM

There is the great thing on forums called the Traders Market, look it up :)

Golem
11-23-2016, 10:20 PM
The cs tax is slightly over 5% of item cost. How it costs more than the item itself I'm not sure. They probably expired because you either listed undesirable items or you listed for undesirable prices, maybe both. I have a 90%+ selling rate through cs. In fact, I sell almost everything I want to through cs so I don't have to waste my time spamming in camps. I save that time, and so for me he cs tax is gold well spent.

Hey buddy you talk like you are talking about PL ... we at AL forums. We all know Auc listing costs too much in al dont waste your time...

Golem
11-23-2016, 10:24 PM
There is the great thing on forums called the Traders Market, look it up :)

True that! :)
There is a lot ppl who dosnt even know what is forum... am talking for community not only myself. We all know auc listing costs too much :) shouldnt we be happy if listing cost less?:)
There is few ppl posting against ppl ideas even the thread would be useful for themself too :) amazing some ppl.. i dont mean u btw!

Kingofninjas
11-23-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey buddy you talk like you are talking about PL ... we at AL forums. We all know Auc listing costs too much in al dont waste your time...

Just cuz you don't have a good enough read on the market to list for a reasonable price doesn't mean that the listing cost is too high.

Hail
11-23-2016, 11:15 PM
True that! :)
There is a lot ppl who dosnt even know what is forum... am talking for community not only myself. We all know auc listing costs too much :) shouldnt we be happy if listing cost less?:)
There is few ppl posting against ppl ideas even the thread would be useful for themself too :) amazing some ppl.. i dont mean u btw!

Still not an excuse, if it really is too much for you then try shouting in towns :)

HulkieBeast
11-26-2016, 02:51 PM
I will leave this here. Instead of lowering the auction tax, can we post the things for free, if item sells then we get tax.
I hate losing money on posting on auction. It would be great idea. No gold sinking.