PDA

View Full Version : solution for pvp spawn kill.

dvlong
11-22-2016, 12:37 AM
so as you all know when u die or join the pvp maps there would be some rogs standing at spawn and waiting to kill you. my idea is that when you die or join the map you will get the shield would protect you like in ctf but this shield only will last 2 second:biggrin:.

resurrected
11-22-2016, 12:55 AM
We already created tons of threads with same/similar suggestions... where are they gone ???

Vvildfire
11-22-2016, 12:59 AM
As far as I understand, you spawn in a map tagged with "BUSY" when your loading screen freezes (the dog stops walking). This freeze lasts long enough for rogues to snipe you!
I think the issue here is that you're put in the map before you exit the loading screen. I don't know if it's doable, but I think the solution would be to put you in the map when you can actually see it (so no players will join a map while still "BUSY").

Zulgath
11-22-2016, 01:07 AM
Bring ctf back

Haste
11-22-2016, 03:21 AM
There's a loading screen when you respawn?

Hosphin
11-22-2016, 06:13 AM
I think they can only solve this bug creating another PVP map, they can solve this changing the way they load u in the map. Ex:
When u click in "respawn" the map should load first and 2 secs later u apear in the map.
Other way is randominize even more the respawn spots.
All shields form will give someone an advantage sometime.
U can also respawn invisible and unatacable until u move, atack or start charging. But it also need some good coding from sts

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk