Edgareddi
11-22-2016, 09:04 AM
Omg jeez dude
Why they removed cry chest? And the new chest twilight are Hard to Farm
They removed rengol chest and now cryostar chest :(
Why please i wanna make gold but idk wich Location

eugene9707
11-22-2016, 09:08 AM
This have nothing to do with "pay to win" at all...

Cryo and rengol chest is associated with. The expansion, that's why when the new expansion comes, it's replaced by the new locked chest (twilight)

Dex Putra
11-22-2016, 09:36 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/714af2dce4621f533ae42ea822da88f8.jpg

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Dex Putra
11-22-2016, 09:39 AM
btw this game refill your pocket right.?? for me this not just a game...!!

Fsuryo
11-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Where is the point of "pay to win" on this thread?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

octavos
11-22-2016, 11:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

i love this video..it applies here too XD

Edgareddi
11-22-2016, 12:53 PM
This game is pay2win
Where do you wann to farm?
Im so sad that sts removed the cryostar chest

Edgareddi
11-22-2016, 12:55 PM
You mean
That sts will make a mine that you can Farm twilight chest?

Fyrce
11-22-2016, 01:07 PM
He means he wants to pay to win is where the pay to win is in this thread. If he really wanted to farm, he would have already been doing it and know there are endless farming methods/items available, and that the only thing limited in farming is time and maybe some brain cells.

Back
11-22-2016, 01:11 PM
He means he wants to pay to win is where the pay to win is in this thread. If he really wanted to farm, he would have already been doing it and know there are endless farming methods/items available, and that the only thing limited in farming is time and maybe some brain cells.
and some luck.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Haste
11-22-2016, 02:24 PM
It's not pay to win.

Eatdamage
11-22-2016, 04:14 PM
Crate farming is quite alive. I see many dedicated farmers in kraken map1, and if the game dosent promote spending real money or give an advantage to plat buyers...how will they earn their salaries? @.@

Melthyz
11-22-2016, 04:22 PM
At least AL is subtle with it's pay to win approach. I am currently playing this other game which gives you 6 different notifications per day of what deals they have for you to purchase.

resurrected
11-22-2016, 04:34 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/714af2dce4621f533ae42ea822da88f8.jpg

I just noticed that I'm here..

Schnitzel
11-22-2016, 11:03 PM
It's not pay to win, but if you're an F2P player and is poor, it's a lot harder to win (if at all) with the rich P2W players controlling the markets

Errorrz
11-23-2016, 01:44 AM
It not P2W . This is good way to make AL "back to S1" . Did you see rengol and cryostar crate price before ? Just around 30-35k for massive . Event locked chest just around 40-50k . So now we will see winter lock price will become around 50-70k . Arc pet from massive twilight will become expensive . If you want more gold , just go to endgame and try to loot some pink there . Farm dragkin teeth and planar fragments . Just want to let you know that I can get 2-3 dragonite bar,1-2 planar ingot . That will give you millions for a month . You can gain more if you loot symia at new map and arc chest from dead city . In real life you must working to get money . And this game , u must farming to get gold . Think positive and farm all things at this game . STS make twilight locked chest not available at mine because they want to control locked chest price . Before twilight locked chest come to this game , I can get 500 cryostar locked chest from km3 for a week . So , for a month , I can get around 2k lock if im lucky . So you can count how much I can get by farming lock .

So now you can imagine if all players are rich , nobody will farm teeth,planar,balance token,locked and egg . Because they already rich , so they will think "why must waste my times to farming , I have millions of gold , so better for me to merch at town and got some gold" .

Ok guys , Im so sorry if there have some mistakes from what I said .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Benwa
11-23-2016, 07:51 AM
Once upon a time, long ago...games were bought with real money. And you had to pay 'before' you could play. There is nothing wrong with supporting devs. This is NOT juice jam guy

Back
11-23-2016, 07:56 AM
Once upon a time, long ago...games were bought with real money. And you had to pay 'before' you could play. There is nothing wrong with supporting devs. This is NOT juice jam guy
but then it was equal field for everyone if they have time to farm

Benwa
11-23-2016, 08:06 AM
And now you have sumberholt. Which did exactly this. If you farm.

EbenevTheMage
11-23-2016, 10:52 AM
what crate?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Burstnuke
11-23-2016, 11:11 AM
The problem with Justg responding with "it's just a game" is that that says he has no other solutions to the problem. The fact that somberholt is really the only place to farm is a reason the game is getting boring. They kill options like the mines/crypts for no reason, ok...

Zaizor
11-23-2016, 11:37 AM
No other solutions? I have a feeling they're moving people to the end game and the reason the gold options at lower levels are drying up is because of the MASS lower level botting scheme that they found out months ago There was a FLOOD of lower level toons showing up and botting for gold since it was easy to do. They did mass bans and clean sweeps, but a long term solution would be to change the beginning of the game to remove the gold botting.

Why do you think the new levels have rotating and changing mobs as well as directions changing every time you go there? It has the most gold, it'd be the most lucrative to bot for big $$$. But you can't bot what changes constantly.

They have their reasons. Botting, plat farming, cash for gold scams, they have to stay on top of every cheat and workaround that pops up. Sometimes they show us tidbits to explain why things such as the Arena and the Mines are nerfed. They don't always need to justify what those reasons are for the integrity of the gameplay and the game's economy.

And you can't tell me a day's worth of running KM3 isn't boring. I've ran that grind forever, the only exciting part is seeing a locked drop. Frankly, I like the guaranteed gold from the cemetery instead of the anger of not getting a locked after a handful of runs.

firmanfar
11-23-2016, 12:37 PM
I already make millions of gold, you just dont know how to farm and make profit..
This game its not about play, kill, and death. Its about how to manage your own character.

I agree with justg (its just a game, you'll be ok)

TheBoon
11-23-2016, 01:02 PM
very well said zaizor ! *twothumbsup*

(it's just a game, you'll be ok)

shlt
11-23-2016, 01:04 PM
They don't want you to buy plat xD

Sent from my vivo Y21 using Tapatalk

Back
11-24-2016, 03:22 AM
The problem with Justg responding with "it's just a game" is that that says he has no other solutions to the problem. The fact that somberholt is really the only place to farm is a reason the game is getting boring. They kill options like the mines/crypts for no reason, ok...

When did you last check the price of crates? If tombs and mines started dropping them again crate prices will be around 500g.

There are other places to farm, it's slow and takes time but there are other ways.

1. Lockeds (4k)
2. Arc Chest from Dead City (2.3m)
3. Fossil from arena (2m)
4. Teeth from Tindirin
5. Jewels from Shuyal and up.
6. Awakening gems from any map

Just stick to one and eventually you will have enough gold.

Plqgue
11-24-2016, 10:19 AM

This a lot of people myself included are quitting and coming back only for events this expansion is just too tedious and requires way too much work for very little reward

codered
11-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Even if u farmed arena just about now on, ull still get some profit xD, or even better after u get some vial, fossil, ankh,,,

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

resurrected
11-24-2016, 12:01 PM
Run graveyard and masoleum with atleast 40% gold drop weapon. You can feed pet all time. Buying potions and still you'll see more money in your pocket.

JesuisCharlie
11-24-2016, 05:34 PM
The pvp content is "pay to win", the pve content "is free to have fun"

All items are availables thought game and have a certain value so you won't be able to buy all.. Like in real life.. That is the interest but Pvp ones are the more expensives ones to keep it on a restricted area.

Ceuidear
11-24-2016, 11:54 PM
This is MMORPG i dont really understand what exactly u r trying to win.
If u trying for LB.... There r a few F2P(Win) LBs...

► PVP & PVE LB is removed.
► Running for timed runs ? u just need better skillful play & a better run.
► Get max APs to get on Top players list.

If u r trying for Event LBs u better be ready to pay & its surely is a P2W(P2P) thing...

Just decide what u wanna do.
When it comes to PVE u just dont need to depend on locks or cryo chests u still have many other things to farm. just like few of my other frnds said there are.....
► Jewels (Along with newly introduced Order Jewels in Mausoleum)
► Elite Runner Chests [Golden chest drops fury, Fineese & mind elixirs which is worth 15K+]
► Tooths (One greater advantage farming tooth after B'day event is new mythic daggers r in demand cuz of the vanity u can exchange u tooths for it)
► Arc weapon chests.
► Elite Gold warchest [Includes few mythics along with Arc Maul]
► Elite Dragonscale chets [Arc Shard & Spitfire egg]
► Elite Gold Puzzlebox [Shades Egg]
► Planar Tombs chets [Not sure exactly what they drop but still worth farming] also doing some daily to get fragments which ll help u out.
► Arena Master Chests [Arc Fossil]

Few of the drops needs some better luck i get it but, still better running for those cuz u ll surely be profited one or the other way.
Surely by those relics which drop plenty in a run. Liquidate them for 200 & 250 gold earn back what u spent on pots(not fully though).
Regarding pet feeding keep switching instead of spending on 1 particular pet it ll help u save some gold.
Everything is hard until try it.

Vvildfire
11-25-2016, 01:41 AM
► Tooths (One greater advantage farming tooth after B'day event is new mythic daggers r in demand cuz of the vanity u can exchange u tooths for it)

*perks ears*
Excuse me while I dash to Kraden...

Edit: disappointed :c

JesuisCharlie
11-25-2016, 05:35 AM
Actually it's better without the mines that give so far more fun to the game overall and to farm différents aspects, and you have to manage your economy..that mean also more events with more interests so finally fun!..How many events have been farmed and played on Krakmines!? ;)

Psychoism
11-25-2016, 06:40 AM
Trust me, Just go run to somberholts dungeon and you should have a patience for looting some good stuffs, I too losing myself and wanted to quit reason of short gold can't buy anything good, But now i'm luckily still alive and playing without any $$ spended in this game, Or if you already have 300k or something you should merch! Thats what im doin too, i sold my arc ring for 1.1 lately and now i got 2.3m cuz of merching just play and play bro and farm anywhere including somberholt even arena! Chance of fossil dont lose hope.