PDA

View Full Version : Please fix Warat set bug

humiiii
11-22-2016, 12:35 PM

Tons of people have been complaining about this. When you die in pvp, or join a town, set bonus disapears.
PLEASE fix that annoying ****. i would ask nicely if i was the first to ask but IM NOT SO FIX IT

on the pic we can see how bugged it is, vanities giving back the set bonus etc.....

Sincerely

Cinco
11-22-2016, 01:22 PM
Yup. All the sets are showing glitches right now. I'll address this in our next update.
Issues are due to how I set up the set qualifications - which I will address by making unique sets depending upon your use of 1h or 2h weaponry :-)

Congeniality
11-22-2016, 03:13 PM
Yup. All the sets are showing glitches right now. I'll address this in our next update.
Issues are due to how I set up the set qualifications - which I will address by making unique sets depending upon your use of 1h or 2h weaponry :-)

Thank you! :)

humiiii
11-22-2016, 03:59 PM

Thank you Cinco, thats all i wanted

Groaning
11-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Sean, wtf is a "Arcane Demon Lord Helm" enlighten a nub plox :D

Suentous PO
11-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Sean, wtf is a "Arcane Demon Lord Helm" enlighten a nub plox :D

Pretty sure it was from one of the earlier haloweens like 4 yrs ago or so. It's imported from AL where one of the bosses from the lv 16 cap wears it.
That's if I can trust the brain damage I've been giving myself the past few years X^]

Runchin
11-22-2016, 09:36 PM
These are good to know. Thanks

Waug
11-23-2016, 12:00 AM

Also you need to buff up the damage bonus of 2h and duel weapon set or this could be done by increasing damage bonus of elite warband ring making set with 2h & duel special elite sets. The actual set bonus of elite warband ( not talking about glitched but actual) is not enough, there should be at least +20 to existing damage bonus.

Mess
11-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Pretty sure it was from one of the earlier haloweens like 4 yrs ago or so. It's imported from AL where one of the bosses from the lv 16 cap wears it.
That's if I can trust the brain damage I've been giving myself the past few years X^]

Yup, there is also a more recent version that is grey-black coloured