PDA

View Full Version : Idea for platinum tiers

Vrazicak
11-22-2016, 05:05 PM
I think it should be called platinum for reason, I'd love to see like 50 platinum pack as a part of rewards for reaching platinum tier, which is unstashable and not tradable, I'd love to rename, but winning on raffle here is like winning jackpot, and I'm part of south eastern region of europe, most of our offers give 1-2 platinum and are not paying out, I really have no other way rather than buying platinum but unfortunately I'm still a minor without a debit card @-@ so please consider giving us some platinum for reaching platinum tier.

Fsuryo
11-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Platinum tier? A Tier for what?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Colpenium
11-23-2016, 02:16 PM
+1 for untradeable, unstashable rename card with expire date. -11111 for platinum.

Chocolaty
11-23-2016, 03:03 PM
I think it should be called platinum for reason, I'd love to see like 50 platinum pack as a part of rewards for reaching platinum tier, which is unstashable and not tradable, I'd love to rename, but winning on raffle here is like winning jackpot, and I'm part of south eastern region of europe, most of our offers give 1-2 platinum and are not paying out, I really have no other way rather than buying platinum but unfortunately I'm still a minor without a debit card @-@ so please consider giving us some platinum for reaching platinum tier.

-111111111 This is a horrible idead. I would exploit this to the maximum and i know well i would not be the only one. No Platinum for Plat tiet just a title, vanity and maybe some hp/mana pots.

Vrazicak
11-23-2016, 03:06 PM
+1 for untradeable, unstashable rename card with expire date. -11111 for platinum.

Good idea

Vrazicak
11-23-2016, 03:09 PM
-111111111 This is a horrible idead. I would exploit this to the maximum and i know well i would not be the only one. No Platinum for Plat tiet just a title, vanity and maybe some hp/mana pots.

I don't have any idead and honestly I didn't ask for you opinion, just wanted to state mine and wanted STS to consider it, I'd also be happy with what Colpenium said or something else that's untradable but worth reaching plat tier for, after all it's a lot of time spent farming energy essences and event maps to reach the top tier.

Chocolaty
11-23-2016, 03:18 PM
I don't have any idead and honestly I didn't ask for you opinion, just wanted to state mine and wanted STS to consider it, I'd also be happy with what Colpenium said or something else that's untradable but worth reaching plat tier for, after all it's a lot of time spent farming energy essences and event maps to reach the top tier.
You didn't ask for anyone's opinion, knowing well that people are going to contradict your idea. Since you put this on forums you obviously where looking for feedback. You should learn to take things you don't agree with a grain of salt.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

resurrected
11-23-2016, 03:20 PM
I like this idea. Unreadable and unstashable. If not 50 give us at least 30 :D they can be autoadded to account. In Halloween event i didn't reached plat tier because running for title that i never gonna use and vanity that i already had was for me pointless and waste of energy.

Gouiwaa9000
11-23-2016, 03:37 PM

this will make it easy for scammers to hide. Also , the game needs something plat exclusive in onder for it to exist ( sts needs to make money after all ) . Reaching plat tier isnt hard , poeple will be making alts , running to plat tier then buying ankh/respec/elixir kits and selling in ac , resulting in a market crash (yeah , another one )

Vrazicak
11-23-2016, 03:52 PM
this will make it easy for scammers to hide. Also , the game needs something plat exclusive in onder for it to exist ( sts needs to make money after all ) . Reaching plat tier isnt hard , poeple will be making alts , running to plat tier then buying ankh/respec/elixir kits and selling in ac , resulting in a market crash (yeah , another one )

It won't crash the economy because people will mostly be using the ankhs they buy, with the somberholt expansion producing quite some deaths

Meowtho
11-23-2016, 03:54 PM
trust me, items available for plats would be cheaper n u wont make alot of gold selling these items, also to make alts which can reach plat tier (like 5k points on winter event) u need to buy energy kits which could be for 25k per one so no profit for these 50 platinums, IMO 30 platinums as reward would be better, generally to change our nickname or something else

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka