PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Tank

ababioka
11-23-2016, 12:55 AM
Bird and mage endgame tank builds please :)

Mothwing
11-24-2016, 01:34 AM
Nah bro I got u here's the really pro 80 build

Onepropally
11-24-2016, 01:43 AM
Please enjoy farming players with this unique build

Burningdex
11-24-2016, 02:39 AM
Note, he said bird and mage..

humiiii
11-24-2016, 05:15 AM
please enjoy farming players with this unique build

lmao what is that

Waug
11-24-2016, 06:33 AM
Bird is the worst class for tanking purposes, you need to choose the right class for right purpose or choose mage.

Recaster
11-24-2016, 01:13 PM
Bird is the worst class for tanking purposes, you need to choose the right class for right purpose or choose mage.
Yep i would choose Mage

Mess
11-24-2016, 03:11 PM

I lol'ed

/11chars

Befs
11-24-2016, 03:22 PM
I lol'ed

/11chars

I cried for all the people that will get smacked by that OG build.

Burningdex
11-25-2016, 07:45 AM

is it bad i genuinely laughed?

ababioka
11-25-2016, 07:08 PM

I putting each skill into a random number generator would be a better build

Mothwing
11-25-2016, 07:30 PM
I putting each skill into a random number generator would be a better build

Wym 9 rev is op

ababioka
11-25-2016, 07:58 PM
Wym 9 rev is op
Oh ya sure and who needs buffs any higher then 1?

Mothwing
11-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Oh ya sure and who needs buffs any higher then 1?

exsctly you understand mage now

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 02:42 AM
The trolling is quite heavy from a guy who got eliminated in a tournament, by another mage who played for two weeks. :disgust:

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Going to give you a tank build in rows for Mage:

Rebula
12-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Going to give you a tank build in rows for Mage:

That build is Bad. You should use 9 nightmare and not 9 weakness.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 07:15 PM

It would be bad if the intention was to kill. Seems the best considering it's a tank build, as the OP asked for.

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 07:29 PM

He doesn't do end game, bro. Don't think he knows :eagerness:

Rebula
12-01-2016, 07:38 PM
It would be bad if the intention was to kill. Seems the best considering it's a tank build, as the OP asked for.

9 Nightmare > 9 Weakness anyday though

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 08:04 PM
The trolling is quite heavy from a guy who got eliminated in a tournament, by another mage who played for two weeks. :disgust:

You're just embarrassing yourself now, Devon.

I'm trying very hard to keep my distance from you, but your constant passive aggressiveness and attention seeking insults are getting very, very old.

I have never claimed to be a perfect mage, or the best mage in the game. No, I don't have all the answers. Yes, I lose to bears at level 61 and 66 (why do I have to mention this). Yes, I lost 5-4 to a very skilled mage in a tournament. But I do think that I am decent enough to be able to have a little fun and incite humor on the forums once in a while when it comes to mage builds.

But what's even more ironic is your insane superiority complex that you flaunt endlessly whenever you speak. It's annoying. Nobody thinks it's funny. It's really astonishing how you not only claim to know so much about other classes (when all you play is bear, once again), but you also have the audacity to post mediocre builds such as the one above (that uses 9 ice storm and 9 weakness, lol).

Please, stick to bears. We get it, you won a tournament. We get it, you can play bear.

But for the love of all things holy please mind your own business and leave me (and everybody else you bully) alone.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 08:09 PM

That build will get eaten alive by Warat bears and full Arzac birds if you just sit there and absorb damage all day long without debuffing dodge or damage with nightmare. Mages only have so much mana!

Rebula
12-01-2016, 08:17 PM
That build will get eaten alive by Warat bears and full Arzac birds if you just sit there and absorb damage all day long without debuffing dodge or damage with nightmare. Mages only have so much mana!

I don't think he knows anything about mage Lol. All he does is play Bear

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 08:29 PM

I'm trying very hard to keep my distance from you, but your constant passive aggressiveness and attention seeking insults are getting very, very old.

I have never claimed to be a perfect mage, or the best mage in the game. No, I don't have all the answers. Yes, I lose to bears at level 61 and 66 (why do I have to mention this). Yes I lost 5-4 to a very skilled mage in a tournament. But I do think that I am decent enough to be able to have a little fun and incite humor on the forums once in a while when it comes to mage builds.

But what's even more ironic is your insane superiority complex that you flaunt endlessly whenever you speak. It's annoying. Nobody thinks it's funny. It's really astonishing how you not only claim to know so much about other classes (when all you play is bear, once again), but you also have the audacity to post mediocre builds such as the one above (that uses 9 ice storm and 9 weakness, lol).

Please, stick to bears. We get it, you won a tournament. We get it, you can play bear.

But for the love of all things holy please mind your own business and leave me (and everybody else you bully) alone.

Remind me to thank this post!

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 08:36 PM
157092 .

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 08:41 PM

I have never claimed to be a perfect mage, or the best mage in the game. No, I don't have all the answers. Yes, I lose to bears at level 61 and 66 (why do I have to mention this). Yes I lost 5-4 to a very skilled mage in a tournament. But I do think that I am decent enough to be able to have a little fun and incite humor on the forums once in a while when it comes to mage builds.

Woah man calm down. I haven't insulted anyone, I simple stated past events. What did you find "insulting"? I also do not care for your attention, rather, I enjoy being entertained by you. These are the forums after all. :)

Insane superiority complex? I simply state facts and truth, nothing more. I know quite a bit about Mage, Bird, and Rhino, ("how is that possible!?!?") because I play them, duh. As far as "mediocre builds" go, the OP asked for a "Tank" build. I believe what I posted is the best build for it's role, and much better than "9 revive". :)

Also you lost 5-3. Double it, and that's equivalent to losing 10-6. :eagerness:

Bullying?! Me? Never! I enjoy helping others and dislike those who troll and lie. Hence, the fact I was the only person to give the OP a legitimate build towards his liking.

He doesn't do end game, bro. Don't think he knows :eagerness:
Hope you're referring to the OP. He asked for a tank build, not me. :)

9 Nightmare > 9 Weakness anyday though
Not when you want to tank.

I agree. Having a tank build isn't ideal, yet that's what he asked for. :ambivalence:

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 08:41 PM

Going by that logic, why didn't you suggest this then? More tanking

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Instead of you all concentrating on me and critiquing what I post, how about you read what the thread is about, give a legitimate build/suggestion, THEN critique whatever food I lay on the table for you to stare at. (I gurantee it'll taste good) :cheerful:

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Going by that logic, why didn't you suggest this then? More tanking

That would impose all of it's viability. Max buffs, always.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 08:52 PM
I also do not care for your attention, rather, I enjoy being entertained by you. These are the forums after all. :)

That is the definition of a troll/bully. Also, that's not how forums work.

I know quite a bit about Mage, Bird, and Rhino, ("how is that possible!?!?") because I play them, duh.

News to me (and everyone else).

As far as "mediocre builds" go, the OP asked for a "Tank" build. I believe what I posted is the best build for it's role, and much better than "9 revive". :)

Happy?

See the difference is my post was an obvious joke, which everyone except you seemed to understand.

A best to 5 does not equal a best to 10, like ever. You should watch more sports if you think this is true.

Bullying?! Me? Never! I enjoy helping others and dislike those who troll and lie.

Just rofl, the hypocrisy.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Also you seem to be having trouble with the term "tank". I think you are mistaking it with the term "pally," which is the only type of mage you own (at 56). I can tank just fine without 9 weakness, due to Magor's stats. Then again you would understand that if you actually had a mage.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:02 PM

But he asked for a tank build Devon! Why in the world would you need damage buff?

Rebula
12-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Woah man calm down. I haven't insulted anyone, I simple stated past events. What did you find "insulting"? I also do not care for your attention, rather, I enjoy being entertained by you. These are the forums after all. :)

Insane superiority complex? I simply state facts and truth, nothing more. I know quite a bit about Mage, Bird, and Rhino, ("how is that possible!?!?") because I play them, duh. As far as "mediocre builds" go, the OP asked for a "Tank" build. I believe what I posted is the best build for it's role, and much better than "9 revive". :)

Bullying?! Me? Never! I enjoy helping others and dislike those who troll and lie. Hence, the fact I was the only person to give the OP a legitimate build towards his liking.

Hope you're referring to the OP. He asked for a tank build, not me. :)

Not when you want to tank.

I agree. Having a tank build isn't ideal, yet that's what he asked for. :ambivalence:

Do you even have a 80 mage?

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 09:10 PM

Yes normally your build would be superior to my counter suggestion, but as you said, the purpose is purely for tanking. The switch I made only reduces offensive abilities (much like your 9 Weakness 0 nightmare) and improves on defense. In terms of tanking and only tanking, my suggestion is better. If you want to get the best possible build for purely tanking though, there are two possibilites:

or

The reason BoM is rank 9 instead of 1 here is so your drain life can do more damage (thus healing you more). Personally I would think, in terms of tanking, that the first option is better than the second because the hit and damage debuff from ice storm is a lot better than the one given by lighting. If you have a better tank build suggestion feel free to post it down and provide an explanation.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 09:20 PM
Do you even have a 80 mage?
Do you even read?

Yes normally your build would be superior to my counter suggestion, but as you said, the purpose is purely for tanking. The switch I made only reduces offensive abilities (much like your 9 Weakness 0 nightmare) and improves on defense. In terms of tanking and only tanking, my suggestion is better. If you want to get the best possible build for purely tanking though, there are two possibilites:

or

The reason BoM is rank 9 instead of 1 here is so your drain life can do more damage (thus healing you more). Personally I would think, in terms of tanking, that the first option is better than the second because the hit and damage debuff from ice storm is a lot better than the one given by lighting. If you have a better tank build suggestion feel free to post it down and provide an explanation.

I believe my build to be the most viable as kiting leads to reduction of damage, hence, allowing one to tank longer and better. Avoiding damage is equivalent to dodging which is the best defensive stat to have in endgame.

Let's say this mage was put into a 2v1 situation, being able to kite one of the two people would be very ideal as it leads to longer survivability.

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Do you even read?

I believe my build to be the most viable as kiting leads to reduction of damage, hence, allowing one to tank longer and better. Avoiding damage is equivalent to dodging which is the best defensive stat to have in endgame.

Let's say this mage was put into a 2v1 situation, being able to kite one of the two people would be very ideal as it leads to longer survivability.

Fair enough, but in that case it's still tankier to have 9 ms and 1 BoM, in regards to purely tanking. So if you take the kiting approach, the second suggestion of the two should be the best, with the level 6 ice storm. If you're mainly kiting farther than 6m, just take out ice storm completely and make fire storm level 7.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Bullying?! Me? Never!

Do you even read?

???????????????

You could say yes or no.

Yeah then you get demolished when you run out of mana :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Rebula
12-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Do you even read?

Do you honestly think a mage with 0 nightmare is going to get a single kill?

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:29 PM

Rofl, exactly.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 09:32 PM
That is the definition of a troll/bully. Also, that's not how forums work.

News to me (and everyone else).

Happy?

See the difference is my post was an obvious joke, which everyone except you seemed to understand.

A best to 5 does not equal a best to 10, like ever. You should watch more sports if you think this is true.

Just rofl, the hypocrisy.
Is it? Guess I am one to you then, sorry. :(

You've fought my bear, bird, and mage though.

Okay.

It was a troll. I called it a troll. What did I not understand?

This is a game, not a sport. 5-3 doubled is 10-6. :peaceful:

Hypocrisy? In what way?

Also you seem to be having trouble with the term "tank". I think you are mistaking it with the term "pally," which is the only type of mage you own (at 56). I can tank just fine without 9 weakness, due to Magor's stats. Then again you would understand that if you actually had a mage.
You literally contradicted yourself here. You say I own a 56 pally, then you say I have no mage. Make up your mind! If anything I am the most capable for advice as you do not play "tank" mages, obviously.

But he asked for a tank build Devon! Why in the world would you need damage buff?
For 9 drain? Duh. :grief:

Rebula
12-01-2016, 09:34 PM

Okay.

Hypocrisy? In what way?

You literally contradicted yourself here. You say I own a 56 pally, then you say I have no mage. Make up your mind! If anything I am the most capable for advice as you do not play "tank" mages, obviously.

Either way Danny would beat u in 1v1 on mage

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 09:36 PM
???????????????

You could say yes or no.

Yeah then you get demolished when you run out of mana :stupid::stupid::stupid:
That was bullying? Interesting.

But it'll take longer to run out of mana, that's the point you're missing.

Yes, I do, I also believe it tanks better as that is the purpose of it. (Understand yet?) :disgust:

Rofl, exactly.
?

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:37 PM

Okay.

Hypocrisy? In what way?

Owning a class =/= playing it. For example, I never see you on your 56 pally or your 51 platinum talon bird. Nor do I see your 80 mage to back up all of your "mage knowledge".

Ah, so the rules of scoring change depending on what you're playing, makes sense.

Tank mage at 80 means pure nuke mage, considering Magor has 40 something dodge. Tanking and nuking go hand in hand, please understand that.

But you said earlier having high armor is equivalent to high dodge, which is the most important stat. If that's the case then who needs damage or heal capabilities?

Rebula
12-01-2016, 09:38 PM
That was bullying? Interesting.

But it'll take longer to run out of mana, that's the point you're missing.

Yes, I do, I also believe it tanks better as that is the purpose of it. (Understand yet?) :disgust:

?

Who exactly is your mage?

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Chin, you would get absolutely destroyed with that build lol.

CHINDUSTER
Either way Danny would beat u in 1v1 on mage

If Harry cannot beat my mage, Danny will not beat my mage. I have levels 45 and 56, Danny can choose one if he'd like. :peaceful:

Mothwing
Yes, I do

L

O
/11chars
L

Rebula
12-01-2016, 09:40 PM
If Harry cannot beat my mage, Danny will not beat my mage. I have levels 45 and 56, Danny can choose one if he'd like. :peaceful:

Which Harry r u talking about?

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:41 PM

But...I beat Harry at 66.

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 09:43 PM

You haven't yet addressed the reply I left you, I'd like your opinion on it please. My initial suggestion is still better than your suggestion in terms of tanking, and my other suggestion is the best of all if you choose to kite.

9990 9991 9991
1699 > 5999 > 5999
0999 0991 0199

Also, I'm starting to think including nightmare is more beneficial even for tanking, as it gives your hit/dmg debuffs a higher chance of hitting.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Owning a class =/= playing it. For example, I never see you on your 56 pally or your 51 platinum talon bird. Nor do I see your 80 mage to back up all of your "mage knowledge".

Ah, so the rules of scoring change depending on what you're playing, makes sense.

Tank mage at 80 means pure nuke mage, considering Magor has 40 something dodge. Tanking and nuking go hand in hand, please understand that.

But you said earlier having high armor is equivalent to high dodge, which is the most important stat. If that's the case then who needs damage or heal capabilities?
Sorry you posted a lot of gibberish, please revise your paragraphs.

Tanking is not the same as Nuking. That's like saying Pure Str is the same as Pure Dex.

Chin, you would get absolutely destroyed with that build lol.

Who says I would use that build? Tanking is relatively hard at endgame.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Tanking is not the same as Nuking.

Tanking and nuking go hand in hand

?????????????????

Do you even read?

The same =/= hand in hand, just to clear that up for you.

Rebula
12-01-2016, 09:49 PM

Tanking is not the same as Nuking. That's like saying Pure Str is the same as Pure

Lol if you say tanking is not the same as nuking in endgame for mage then you clearly don't know anything about endgame.... Idk y you are even talking here Devon.. Even your only mage is a pally. Talk to us when you can actually play INT for once.

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 09:50 PM

You mustn't understand the PL lingo of "tanking" then, because otherwise your entire argument is irrelevant.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:51 PM

So why post a build you wouldn't use? I thought trolling was bad?

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 09:53 PM

Because he's saying it could be a viable option if you're trying to be "tankiest"; by using weakness, you reduce damage of opponents to minimize damage you and others receive.

Still, though, he doesn't understand an "effective" tank in PL would not use this build, that 9 weakness is just dumb and that you're better off tanking with 9 nightmare. But what do I know, I just twink on my bear, I don't even play end game.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Because he's saying it could be a viable option if you're trying to be "tankiest".

Still, though, he doesn't understand an "effective" tank in PL would not use this build.

I'm just saying if he were to use a tank mage, he wouldn't use that build. I mean he clearly wouldn't use a pure 80 mage if he has a 56 pally.

And I agree.

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 09:55 PM

Tanking is not the same as Nuking. That's like saying Pure Str is the same as Pure Dex.

I've thought about it more, this is it. This is as good as tanking gets. (If you're kiting like you say)

Weakness > BoM, you need your debuffs to hit, losing a few damage on your drain isn't as significant as reducing the opponents dodge slightly so you can land a few more debuffs. If you have a logical refutation to this then please provide it. I really want to see how you think your initial build is better than this one. Remember, this is tanking, BoM is purely offense and doesn't help tanking at all (besides the slight boost to your drain which will heal you more, but debuffs are way more important than that).

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 09:56 PM
I'm just saying if he were to use a tank mage, he wouldn't use that build. I mean he clearly wouldn't use a pure 80 mage if he has a 56 pally.

And I agree.

Yeah, my point exactly.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Lol if you say tanking is not the same as nuking in endgame for mage then you clearly don't know anything about endgame.... Idk y you are even talking here Devon.. Even your only mage is a pally. Talk to us when you can actually play INT for once.

My mage ceased being a paladin a while ago, it was changed about a month ago to Pure Dex. I've played Pure Dex, Str/Dex, Str/Int, Pure Int, and Half Int/Dex Mage. You speak as if I've never tested or tried different things which is quite odd, since you do not know me nor ever played me except in Endgame(Which is the only thing you do as you told me?).

You're not of my concern. My corcern is providing the OP with a competent build that fits his liking. Pure STR will never be the same as Pure DEX, so I found it astounding how you argue it to be. I've played endgame for quite a while, so I believe my advice is irrefutable, you've yet to provide concrete reasoning. In fact, out of all of you, Xyzther is the one giving me the most noteworthy replies.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 10:00 PM
My corcern is providing the OP with a competent build that fits his liking.

There are 3 experienced mages in this thread saying your build is bad as well as two more in kik agreeing with me right now, and yet you're still trying to defend it.

Or are you now the best 80 mage without even having an 80 mage? Because FYI 56 mage is nothing like 80 mage.

Rebula
12-01-2016, 10:02 PM
My mage ceased being a paladin a while ago, it was changed about a month ago to Pure Dex. I've played Pure Dex, Str/Dex, Str/Int, Pure Int, and Half Int/Dex Mage. You speak as if I've never tested or tried different things which is quite odd, since you do not know me nor ever played me except in Endgame(Which is the only thing you do as you told me?).

You're not of my concern. My corcern is providing the OP with a competent build that fits his liking. Pure STR will never be the same as Pure DEX, so I found it astounding how you argue it to be. I've played endgame for quite a while, so I believe my advice is irrefutable, you've yet to provide concrete reasoning. In fact, out of all of you, Xyzther is the one giving me the most noteworthy replies.

Yes I've played you in endgame

Huskybird
12-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Best Build for Bird. Try it out.

Rebula
12-01-2016, 10:14 PM

Lel nice build

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 10:18 PM
You mustn't understand the PL lingo of "tanking" then, because otherwise your entire argument is irrelevant.
The term "tanking" is the same for every and any game. Tanking is never nuking, and nuking is never tanking.

I would use it, if I were attempting to be a tank mage. Read please.

Because he's saying it could be a viable option if you're trying to be "tankiest"; by using weakness, you reduce damage of opponents to minimize damage you and others receive.

Still, though, he doesn't understand an "effective" tank in PL would not use this build, that 9 weakness is just dumb and that you're better off tanking with 9 nightmare. But what do I know, I just twink on my bear, I don't even play end game.
How does one "tank" with 9 nightmare? Ignoring the fact that weakness is 8m and nightmare is 6m, I specifically said that kiting is a key role towards tanking, I do not see your reasoning. Unless you're trying to say that killing your opponent is the ultimate way to being an "affective tank". In that case, he should go pure Dex, get an Arzac blaster set, and deal as much damage as he can.

And I agree.
I noticed how you ignored my challenge. Truthfully everything you're saying now is not as relevant as your old posts, take your time. :grief:

I've thought about it more, this is it. This is as good as tanking gets. (If you're kiting like you say)

Weakness > BoM, you need your debuffs to hit, losing a few damage on your drain isn't as significant as reducing the opponents dodge slightly so you can land a few more debuffs. If you have a logical refutation to this then please provide it. I really want to see how you think your initial build is better than this one. Remember, this is tanking, BoM is purely offense and doesn't help tanking at all (besides the slight boost to your drain which will heal you more, but debuffs are way more important than that).
Truthfully, having both debuffs is probably as good as tanking gets. However, there's a large lack of points which is why I believe mine to be the best. As for your build, you require one revive to maintain the extra stats it gives (1 M/s, 1 Armor, etc.), that's one flaw. Guaranteed tankiness is better than tankiness that relies on chance. With that said, your build is still relatively worse than mine since you require more skills to hit for nearly the same benefit, or worse. With 1 BoM, you have a weaker drain, and I do not believe 5 nightmare can compensate for the damage lost when using drain, especially if a crit. In fact, 5 nightmare seems very minuscule of a change seeing as it only reduces 10% of the dodge, and needs atleast 5-6m of range to be used. Which leads me back to the other point of which I said kiting is key for tanking, you're limiting yourself to 6m of range with this debuff which is very unbeneficial as is. Those points are better off in Firestorm/BoM. Some skills take precendence over others which is why many have varieties of different builds, different roles have different precendences.

Yeah, my point exactly.
I do not have a 56 pally though. :)

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 10:20 PM

Found a better one:

Who says you HAVE to spend your skill points?

Huskybird
12-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Found a better one:

Who says you HAVE to spend your skill points?
True true GG

XghostzX
12-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Chin, we get what you are saying for god's sake ahah. Seriously man, we do. But you're trying to give someone advice for being an efficient tanker, and that's just the dumbest build and even you know it. Through basic human intelligence and logic, you can infer that by "tanking" he wants to be able to take some damage while also being able to kill. Very, very few people would actually want to be a pure tank with no ability to kill.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 10:25 PM
How does one "tank" with 9 nightmare?

With uh, 40 dodge?

I noticed how you ignored my challenge. Truthfully everything you're saying now is not as relevant as your old posts, take your time. :grief:

I'd be more than happy to 1v1 your pure mage at 61, 66, or 80. But seeing that you don't have any one of those classes I will politely decline.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 10:33 PM
I believe this is the best bird tank build:

(Waits patiently for abundant criticism)

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 10:35 PM

I have two suggestions for you if you can't take criticism well:

1) Make either one of these classes to back up your claims.

2) Stop being so self-centered and start respecting other people's opinions.

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Chin, we get what you are saying for god's sake ahah. Seriously man, we do. But you're trying to give someone advice for being an efficient tanker, and that's just the dumbest build and even you know it. Through basic human intelligence and logic, you can infer that by "tanking" he wants to be able to take some damage while also being able to kill. Very, very few people would actually want to be a pure tank with no ability to kill.
There's a reason why I used 9 BoM instead of 9 MS. Xyzther is providing practical pure Tank builds, please take some of your spotlight to him too. :)

With uh, 40 dodge?

I'd be more than happy to 1v1 your pure mage at 61, 66, or 80. But seeing that you don't have any one of those classes I will politely decline.
Classes? I believe you meant levels. You're going crazy now. :ambivalence:

Rebula
12-01-2016, 10:38 PM
I believe this is the best bird tank build:

Lol... 1 Blind
Btw I have a question for you flesh. How do you tank with 1 blind ? Can you possibly walk me through it? Or do you not have a 80 bird to back that up also?

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Lol... 1 Blind
Btw I have a question for you flesh. How do you tank with 1 blind ? Can you possibly walk me through it? Or do you not have a 80 bird to back that up also?

Yes, 1 Blind. I don't believe you play Birds, so I'll leave you with some knowledge:

Anyone with adequate wealth at endgame has 200%+ hit, no one can miss. Having Blind at all is irrelevant now, yet the damage is noteworthy enough to have at least 1.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Yes, 1 Blind. I don't believe you play Birds, so I'll leave you with some knowledge:

Anyone with adequate wealth at endgame has 200%+ hit, no one can miss. Having Blind at all is irrelevant now, yet the damage is noteworthy enough to have at least 1.

Ok so I expect you to take the 9 hellscream off your bear ASAP.

Rebula
12-01-2016, 10:53 PM

Actually I played Bird and Mage tyvm since you said 1 blind is useless I could easily assume you know nothing about birds either.

Mothwing
12-01-2016, 11:01 PM
If you didn't know, Hellscream stuns, as well as reduces damage. Play bear more. :)

But you don't need 9 hs to stun?

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Actually I played Bird and Mage tyvm since you said 1 blind is useless I could easily assume you know nothing about birds either.

Educate me then. I know very much about birds, and the only real use I can see for using higher blind is to do damage, which is not the role of a tank.

Ok now I'm really lost.

You don't like the game nor do you have the time for it...

...but you are here arguing with us about builds you don't even have experience using.

I think you've been lost from the start.

Never said I disliked the game. Yes, I do not have as much time for it these days.

I have experience of using the same basis. I can know/assume what will work because ("How??? Why???") I've played the same roles. You on the other hand have no pally mage experience, you only know damage. Comparison much?

CHINDUSTER
12-01-2016, 11:04 PM
But you don't need 9 hs to stun?

But you need 12m? 9 HS is the only level that gives 12m? 9 HS has the most damage reduction? Play bear more. :)

TruePlayer
12-11-2016, 10:38 AM

Chinduster is on point about this. The fact thats its a tank build blind dosent need to be no higher then 1. Suh is a decent mage but i notice your bird is pretty bad. But saying that all mages in endgame is decent now lol.

Burningdex
12-11-2016, 07:40 PM
this is still going?

CHINDUSTER
12-15-2016, 10:40 PM
this is still going?

Nope, the meanies just finally understood. :cheerful: