PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Plains bug?

Back
11-23-2016, 07:53 AM
Mobs around the Wraith Heart keeps spwaning infinitely and it's shield never goes down. I've noticed this in every run while doing my dailies after the Harvest event update.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
11-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Because you're hitting to hard!
You're supposed to bring them down below half their health (without killing them! O.o). Try letting dot or your pet damage them, or use a very low level weapon. You'll see it works fine then :)

Back
11-23-2016, 08:02 AM
Because you're hitting to hard!
You're supposed to bring them down below half their health (without killing them! O.o). Try letting dot or your pet damage them, or use a very low level weapon. You'll see it works fine then :)
So, it was always there?

I just want to kill it as a payback for what it did to me during 36 cap. Lol

Vvildfire
11-23-2016, 08:05 AM
So, it was always there?

I just want to kill it as a payback for what it did to me during 36 cap. Lol

Kill it more gently :c

Back
11-23-2016, 08:05 AM
Kill it more gently :c
Sure.. thanks for the tip

Suentous PO
11-23-2016, 09:18 AM
The bug sometimes happens when only one or two minions are stunned and the last one dies too quickly causing the respawn. One solution is to use any skill that stuns the respawning guys without killing them and the heart will lose its shield. When all three are stunned the heart resumes normally

shlt
11-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Mobs around the Wraith Heart keeps spwaning infinitely and it's shield never goes down. I've noticed this in every run while doing my dailies after the Harvest event update.

Anyone else having the same issue?

How u feel been smash by rock?,You gonna feel dizzy like Mob in shuyal

Sent from my vivo Y21 using Tapatalk

thekragle
11-23-2016, 01:00 PM
I just cut the electricity that powers the shield. There is an electrical box on the eastern side of the map. You just cut the lock, open the box and turn off the "Shield" circuit breaker. Bam! Problem solved.