PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to all my Call of Champion Homes!

Raww
11-23-2016, 01:12 PM
There's plenty of ppl I would like to shoutout to for being my homie throughout this game! Not only are they good, but entertaining as well, keeping my coc experience fun!

[Special shoutout to: Smokinszhot, Kruncher, and Thunder(from Alpha)! We all transferred over from Star Legends!]

Shoutout to my old Homies! (when i started): Axeee, alextato, betwhitesauce, BigA.T. (lol) , blackheart, Casanova, Chacho, chronny, deez, empire11, Fatih, Flippy, Fuadrawfbo, Hamburgler, Hanfi, Ignis, iknightz, James, jigg, keyjoke, KilleRRMaNN, Knightbear, Legendleader, monster, nighmarelol, Nightfix, nuclear, Raam, redhawk, Reignofchaos, Rekt, rulerguy, shadow, Solomon, Spartan, Tamagochi, Tms, Towerfear, Trick2g, Verdugo, Vlaire, votsgaming, Voltman69, Xtaxx, yahmadi, and Zeus!

My homies throughout the game: 1357246, AdSupport, Boyen, chengyin, Comedyreaper, Cyborger, Dafuqhomie, Danroku, Deh, Depero, Destroyer1616, dozer, Elreykings, Exodus, Fceason, Fighter, Frostbite, ganjubas, Ggrank, Hacker, Illuminati, iskipp, JoeVzla2, Jrjersey, KAXCIV, LightTerror, Likecode, Lovelyjoker, Mundhr, Name, objekt, Opbarbosa, Pop, Pro, Raw, Shiloo, silverzero, SoCrazy10, Sohail, Sonsnoop, TeeYt ,Therainmaker, Tottenham, Vendetta, Vodka, Wallninja, Wickedfate, Wolf, and Zia!

😎😎

NicotineRushh
11-23-2016, 05:59 PM
What happened to your YT channel Raww? I liked your guides.

Raww
11-24-2016, 07:09 AM
What happened to your YT channel Raww? I liked your guides.
Too much going on in my life I wasn't going to be able to post videos in a reasonable time frame

😎😎

NicotineRushh
11-24-2016, 10:55 AM
:( :( :( :(

You could have at least left them up, I was going to watch them again when I got Khalid and Seraphina to T10

Ignitedmage
12-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Why did you did a whole LONG shoutout anyway doe??

Raww
12-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Why did you did a whole LONG shoutout anyway doe??
Because I can. Why didn't you do a LONG shoutout anyway doe? 😎

😎😎

Ignitedmage
12-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Because I can. Wh didn't you do a LONG shoutout anyway
����

Because i think it is not necessary and if you can do something and you do it then i can do a lot of things in my life which will ruin my life but i don't.....

Raww
12-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Because i think it is not necessary and if you can do something and you do it then i can do a lot of things in my life which will ruin my life but i don't.....
Whoa man, too much info! You good?

😎😎