PDA

View Full Version : Tradable Halloween ghostly banner?

Xenozes
11-23-2016, 08:21 PM
I've had hundreds of messages asking if i'm selling my ghostly banner but it isnt tradable. Are the devs planning to make it tradable in the future?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
11-23-2016, 09:13 PM
I've had hundreds of messages asking if i'm selling my ghostly banner but it isnt tradable. Are the devs planning to make it tradable in the future?

They have never made an event banner tradable besides those that bosses drop. So in my experience i have yet to see StS make event exclusive banners tradeable. Oh and i too get alot of people asking if i sell my ghost banner.

Develm
11-24-2016, 09:39 AM
I wanted to have ghost banner in halloween not a necropolis banner

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Plqgue
11-24-2016, 10:14 AM
If you didn't buy it when it was available it's not tradeable and I know Mr and a ton of other players that would be angry if it was made tradeable

Xenozes
11-24-2016, 05:21 PM
If you didn't buy it when it was available it's not tradeable and I know Mr and a ton of other players that would be angry if it was made tradeable
Why would they be angry if it was made tradeable? If they have one then they shouldnt worry because its not possible for someone to duplicate it

Ceuidear
11-24-2016, 11:30 PM
It all depends on STS what to make tradeable n what not to.
Nobody exactly knows What STS will do When.

Plqgue
11-25-2016, 03:44 PM
Why would they be angry if it was made tradeable? If they have one then they shouldnt worry because its not possible for someone to duplicate it

It's unique as its not tradeable meaning u had one chance to get it and only one chancr

Schnitzel
11-25-2016, 05:58 PM
no never, keep it untradable

Zulgath
11-25-2016, 06:19 PM
They have never made an event banner tradable besides those that bosses drop. So in my experience i have yet to see StS make event exclusive banners tradeable. Oh and i too get alot of people asking if i sell my ghost banner.
Lepre banner

Chocolaty
11-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Lepre banner
Yea, after i posted this i remembered that lep. Banner, birthday banners, and the staf banner were all event tradeable banners. [emoji28]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk