PDA

View Full Version : Guild Bank.

Eriel Delgado
11-23-2016, 10:23 PM
how about the idea of a Guild bank that guild members can donate for a weekly random winner of the big jack pot. for example jewels, Gold or Pet eggs. (no locks or madness will happend). Let the system choose a random winner among the guild members but in order for a guild member to be able to enter the donation he has to have at least one month in the guild. one donation per character and day. max gold that can be donated per person is 500 coins.

Eagle Eye229
11-23-2016, 11:12 PM
The guild bank is a great concept,devs can work out specifics but it would add to the guild feeling to implement something like this.

+1 from me.

Epw
11-24-2016, 12:59 AM
Side note: there was a guild stash in pocket legends. The gm was able to chose who had permission to use that.

Hosphin
11-24-2016, 05:34 AM
Something like a guild lotery or a lotery sistem would benefit start players, i would be cool +1

ign: Hosphin send from tapatalk

Greoatef
11-24-2016, 05:49 AM
many guilds already run a great lottery system .... like the guild i am in which is Enigmatic ..... every month players put in 5k packets (up to 10 packets ) each ... this month one of us won 1.2 million :P
Our gm and officers run it

PEMA
11-24-2016, 07:40 AM
many guilds already run a great lottery system .... like the guild i am in which is Enigmatic ..... every month players put in 5k packets (up to 10 packets ) each ... this month one of us won 1.2 million :P
Our gm and officers run it

Cool guild? I wonder what's the requirement to join lels

Hail
11-24-2016, 07:44 AM
"Don't mind me, I'll just add my 10 alts into the guild"

Greoatef
11-24-2016, 08:09 AM

can see requirements here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild/page185

Errorrz
11-24-2016, 10:33 AM
Im not sure you can join my ex-guild . They not need you to be there if you want to join enigmatic just for lottery . But you can try to be the one of them to collect more aps . They helpful and friendly .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Att
11-25-2016, 04:38 AM
u shud tell whole story

Side note: there was a guild stash in pocket legends. The gm was able to chose who had permission to use that.

and then one day he ran away with alll gold

Epw
11-25-2016, 04:50 AM
u shud tell whole story

and then one day he ran away with alll gold

Everything is possible. I havent ever been a victiom of any scam case neither in PL nor AL tho. I do not trust ppl, except myself. Being cautious about who do you trust is necessary, just like in real life. But as i said, everything is possible..some ppl experince this by their own fault.

Psychoism
11-25-2016, 06:45 AM
But it's so hard to trust ppl now, I know some of the ppl are literally 100-1000% Trusted, But some ppl are having a bad idea doin to steal or scam those golds. But i love this +1, But too scared about scammings. GL

HulkieBeast
11-26-2016, 02:33 PM
Well that sounds cool. I like your idea so much.
Donate 500g to be part of the lottery.
I think that no one from the guild should have access to the bank.
At the end of the week system randomly chooses one of the people that donated.
So no scams.
Great idea, it can go without scams. I don't think 500g would be problem every week. But seems fun.

Amicusdei
11-26-2016, 07:37 PM
We do run a lottery from time to time, so far so good.
We keep entries low so everyone can play without ruining them financially.
My advice has always been that you should never give anyone anything you can't afford to lose.
If you ever feel like you can't trust someone, better safe than sorry.