PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestion for twink.

killall
11-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Hello everyone! I need some suggestion for twink (10-11).
I want to know which class,pet,skills are good for famous twink bracket 10-11.

I tried lvl 16 twink but sad to say that only rogue class is op at that lvl and not stable at all, Idk why many of arlorians are doing lvl16 twink only for the arcane weapons?

For hardcore PvP lvl ( 10-11 ) is the best, but I hear that armor awake/stand diamond is causing this twink bracket problems. But their is solution use armor reduction pets like magma.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you guys understand what I am trying to tell. Have a nice day all! Good luck!

Anakeobal
11-24-2016, 10:21 AM
I got warrior twink lvl 11. I use veng,axe,hammer,heal for my warrior. For pet use slink/magma for clash. For vs is use Swift/sameal. Korruption also good pet against rogue.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

aakahayyp
11-24-2016, 11:06 AM
Ya killall ur suggestion is ri8 becoz on lvl16 we die easliy only rouge r OP I tested I think lvl9-11 is good

Sent from my XT1706 using Tapatalk

aakahayyp
11-24-2016, 11:09 AM
Pets like in normal rate Swift ,slkin,and magma is good pets....in arcane pets for rouge mishi pet is good I think

Sent from my XT1706 using Tapatalk

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
11-24-2016, 11:09 AM
Level 10-11 twink is not like level 16. Level 16 battles use to be faster, here it's too slow so I suggest u to have better damage , atleast 1-2 para items and Max out gears that will help u to survive as well as to get kills . swift is the OP pet used here and Samuel too good bcoz of its passive of healing such that it will be hard to c ur death

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

killall
11-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Thanks all for guide.
One more thing i wanbto know, What about mage/rogue skills and pets?

Sent from my LS-4505 using Tapatalk

Chocolaty
11-25-2016, 11:11 AM
Thanks all for guide.
One more thing i wanbto know, What about mage/rogue skills and pets?

Sent from my LS-4505 using Tapatalk

For rogue the skills i used where aim,pierce,and packs only. As for cheap pets it's swift all the way, Korruption is also good. I warn you do NOT try and go for trying to be the best rogue on the 10-11 bracket. I have spent 30m+ and still dont have the best gear/pets. 1 para is recommend, remember to just have fun and not take twink pvp to seriously. I speak from experience lol.

Lawpvp
11-25-2016, 11:12 AM
Hello everyone! I need some suggestion for twink (10-11).
I want to know which class,pet,skills are good for famous twink bracket 10-11.

I tried lvl 16 twink but sad to say that only rogue class is op at that lvl and not stable at all, Idk why many of arlorians are doing lvl16 twink only for the arcane weapons?

For hardcore PvP lvl ( 10-11 ) is the best, but I hear that armor awake/stand diamond is causing this twink bracket problems. But their is solution use armor reduction pets like magma.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you guys understand what I am trying to tell. Have a nice day all! Good luck!

Thats y 16 is fun as hell. Play as rogue and get 10-15 kills every tdm match xD. Mage can still beat rogue in vs and rogue vs tank can go on forever if the tank knows what he is doing. Its not as imbalanced as people make it out to be its just that rogue takes less skill to play at that lvl now so the people who are actually good at playing rogue seem overpowered. That being said, trash rogues will get absolutely farmed

Pillowhead
11-26-2016, 02:51 AM
I've played in the lvl 10 twink-bracket for around 4 years now (as a rogue) and I've tried (6-16) and I can promise you that 10 is so much fun!
Sadly, you'll need atleast one para gem to play competetively.
Second, keep in mind that warriors are the kings, and sorcerers are the queens in this bracket. (Rogues are really easy to play if you're a first timer, but it's really really hard to be a good rogue that'll play on the same level of strenght as the other classes).
Third, you'll need to join a guild, if you want to create some kind of friendships. The truth hurts, but you'll have to join a guild to not get wrecked every day of the week.
Fourth, my
build for rogue is aim (5/5) pierce (1/5) and packs (2/5) and the rest on passives. I'm going for the 1v1 build, most of the time.
And for items, I'm using : Icescale set, Lurid/eloia, winter star ring and tarloks. Gems depending on your playstyle (para is a must though), and I'd throw in some more DEX.
Aaaaand fifth, the bracket is pretty dead sometimes (right now) but don't let that scare you away

Anakeobal
11-26-2016, 10:07 AM
I've played in the lvl 10 twink-bracket for around 4 years now (as a rogue) and I've tried (6-16) and I can promise you that 10 is so much fun!
Second, keep in mind that warriors are the kings, and sorcerers are the queens in this bracket. (Rogues are really easy to play if you're a first timer, but it's really really hard to be a good rogue that'll play on the same level of strenght as the other classes).
Third, you'll need to join a guild, if you want to create some kind of friendships. The truth hurts, but you'll have to join a guild to not get wrecked every day of the week.
Fourth, my
build for rogue is aim (5/5) pierce (1/5) and packs (2/5) and the rest on passives. I'm going for the 1v1 build, most of the time.
And for items, I'm using : Icescale set, Lurid/eloia, winter star ring and tarloks. Gems depending on your playstyle (para is a must though), and I'd throw in some more DEX.
Aaaaand fifth, the bracket is pretty dead sometimes (right now) but don't let that scare you away
Totally agree with you. Really lvl 10 bracket PvP is true fun, but ATM is not much active like before it was. Let's hope it get active back.
For guild their are still 4-5 good guild with 50+ members like red legion,kiss me, VN hero, behind the scenes, homes and some more guild.

Lawpvp
11-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Fourth, my

1/5 shadow pierce and 2/5 packs? Lmaoooo. And u say thats 1v1 build? Hah
Go 4/5 aim, 2/5 pierce, 3/5 packs if ur lvl 10. 5/5 aim or 4/5 packs if lvl 11. Passives suck compared to skills

resurrected
11-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Go 4/5 aim, 2/5 pierce, 3/5 packs if ur lvl 10. 5/5 aim or 4/5 packs if lvl 11. Passives suck compared to skills
Passives in level 10 O.O

Pillowhead
11-26-2016, 03:33 PM

I'm going one extra diagem, so I'll have to compensate the dmg with a point in dex passive.

Lawpvp
11-27-2016, 10:39 AM
I'm going one extra diagem, so I'll have to compensate the dmg with a point in dex passive.

Put the point in shadow pierce, u can thank me later

shadowronn
12-30-2016, 05:56 AM
well many people use swift in this bracket, so nilbog is a must need for clashes its a really good pet as it counters most pvp pets used in this bracket such as swift,slink,slobber,nekro and many other pets.

ps. for nekro i mean that hand thing we do when aa is used where we cant move and we just roll our hands for like 3-4 seconds