ababioka
11-24-2016, 01:04 PM
Looking for a 35 mage build, ty.

Befs
11-24-2016, 03:25 PM
6 buffs, 1 both ices, 6 heal, 2 drain, 6 light, 5 fire, 1 ms

Etarbitrev
11-25-2016, 10:45 AM
Yep, go majority dex build. Dont be using none of that ****ty wand int build stuff. Also go full tank with that build. So purp evid & int hween + pin & I like either champ armor ring or magicians vs mages cus your hit % will end up going sub 100 from the light stack debuff then when they hit a light and u dont its bg riperonis

Befs
11-25-2016, 12:34 PM
Yep, go majority dex build. Dont be using none of that ****ty wand int build stuff. Also go full tank with that build. So purp evid & int hween + pin & I like either champ armor ring or magicians vs mages cus your hit % will end up going sub 100 from the light stack debuff then when they hit a light and u dont its bg riperonis

112 int 67 dex bes.

Communion
11-25-2016, 06:09 PM
Oh so the skill build hasn't really changed!!

When I made my l37 mage I thought that since forgotten bows were nerfed, the build would be entirely different to fight against those tanky bears, (also someone told me bad advice about it too xD) because the fights just felt relaly really slow and time consuming xD

Congeniality
11-25-2016, 07:16 PM
Oh so the skill build hasn't really changed!!

When I made my l37 mage I thought that since forgotten bows were nerfed, the build would be entirely different to fight against those tanky bears, (also someone told me bad advice about it too xD) because the fights just felt relaly really slow and time consuming xD

Join endgame for fast fights. (We have cookies) :D