View Full Version : What are you Thankful for?

Iagiotr
11-24-2016, 04:05 PM
Today is Thanksgiving and I wanted to see what you guys are thankful for.

I'm thankful for my family and friends in game friends and real life friends.

resurrected
11-24-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm thankful for my real friends who didn't left me in hard life situations. I'm thankful for my virutal friends for enjoying this game together with me and for all funny moments we had together. I'm thankful for one person especially, for meeting her and changing my life for better. If she reads it she will know its about her <3
I'm thankful for my real and virtual family. I'm thankful for Devs for keeping this game running, for all awesome updates and of course I'm thanful for best community ever, helpful, full of awesome ideas and of feedback, criticism and everything!
Big Thank!

Ceuidear
11-24-2016, 10:57 PM
+1 for making such nice thread letting others to express their thanks to some one in RL or in game.

Have none to Thank though in RL, got a few ppl in game.

Plqgue
11-26-2016, 11:41 AM
That they didn't ban me forbmynpast two threads

intizamfamily888
11-26-2016, 01:11 PM
Im thankful for everything i reached in my life till now. And all the real and virtual friends who were like a family for me since years. Im very happy that i met alot of friends here in this game even if they dont speak the same language as i do or maybe even have a different way of thinking. I had lots of good times with them and im still enjoying it. Hope this will last for longer times or even forever:3[emoji4] [emoji4]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk