PDA

View Full Version : Venomous speed Dex Pvp

Pas
11-24-2016, 04:28 PM
Hello Today I would like to know your opinion with the speed set in pvp.
Tell me some advice so that I can do more damage.

Tell me also what you use in pvp :)

Speed ​​set or arcane ring and pp / arcane amulet

blazerdd
11-24-2016, 05:06 PM
Speed sets in pvp are not very useful in clashes because of the massive tradeoff of hp and mana. With arc ring and pp/arc pend, you have more survivability and are all around better. The only this speed sets are good for in pvp are spawning people (which gains enemies and loses respect, along with showing you don't want to actually fight) and possibly running to get packs or maybe something else I'm forgetting.

Recently I switched from a dex speed set to a para arc ring and arc amu - with money still left over. I've noticed an extreme increase of surviability and a 600 mana boost, now getting me to 2.5k mana without any points going to int.

Personally, I would suggest the arc ring duo over speed.

P.S.: if tdm ever gets a shield at spawn, speed set prices will have a complete fallout in price.

Magemagix
11-24-2016, 11:52 PM
Hello Today I would like to know your opinion with the speed set in pvp.
Tell me some advice so that I can do more damage.

Tell me also what you use in pvp :)

Speed ​​set or arcane ring and pp / arcane amulet

Speed set especially for rogue is mainly for spawn killing.

Bt if u vs someone in tdm its useful. Like ur opponent sees u near him and presses the nekro aa. U run away lol. Come back when his nekro aa is down nd kill him. XD

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Twerk
11-26-2016, 02:43 AM
Experts are talking
>Not usefull in clash
>Just for spawn killing

XD

Zulgath
11-26-2016, 04:06 AM
Blazer just wants to speed set go down the price, lol dont listen to him. As a spawn killer (XD) Speed sets r useful in clashes too bcs of mages and overally they r better than arc ring and pend..