PDA

View Full Version : Categorized Stash

Zaltiar
09-27-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm unaware if there's a post like this somewhere around, so if it is a repost, my apologies.

Are there any future plans to make the stash categorized like our inventory?
Currently, stash is organized from oldest items at the top to recently stashed. This creates a huge problem when you have a large stash
and you need to find a specific item quickly. I usually tend to keep all my spare items in stash so I can merch them later. With 6 toons all using
1 stash, it fills up pretty quickly. And as I purchase more stash spaces, I find it quite troublesome to find items :\.
I remember someone posted a suggestion thread about scrolling abilities a while back. I hope it's been thought about, it would definitely make the game better!

Cheers!

Barrington
09-27-2011, 03:54 AM
I'm unaware if there's a post like this somewhere around, so if it is a repost, my apologies.

Are there any future plans to make the stash categorized like our inventory?
Currently, stash is organized from oldest items at the top to recently stashed. This creates a huge problem when you have a large stash
and you need to find a specific item quickly. I usually tend to keep all my spare items in stash so I can merch them later. With 6 toons all using
1 stash, it fills up pretty quickly. And as I purchase more stash spaces, I find it quite troublesome to find items :\.
I remember someone posted a suggestion thread about scrolling abilities a while back. I hope it's been thought about, it would definitely make the game better!

Cheers!

+1 for this idea and a triforce
]▲
▲▲

JaytB
09-27-2011, 03:57 AM
Stash management features similar to this one have been suggested lots of times already. That being said, I like this idea and hope it gets implemented. A work around would be to use another char to organize your stuff. I only use stash to transfer stuff to and from my 'mule' :)

Cabero
09-27-2011, 05:21 AM
Yes this has been asked since the start of PL and for some reason the devs have not done it. I really don't understand why they won't implement it. Maybe they do it to make more money by people buying character slots to use as mules because of it.

Zaltiar
09-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Nah, I doubt the sts team are that devious, it takes time and money to keep updating the game.
They've just re designed the whole interface, it could take a while. Just gotta be patient :)