PDA

View Full Version : Lev without elixir ?

Ladyviviane
09-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Should we congratulating players who reached high lev without using elixirs too ?

WhoIsThis
09-27-2011, 04:27 AM
Ever since STS introduced the free daily elixirs, it's likely that everyone has used one if only for experimental purposes.

Zaltiar
09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Sts has already stated there would be some form of leaderboard for players who have reached end game level without the use of elixirs.
But if you mean a "prize" of some sort. I think that would be unfair, there are people who don't have much time to play pl due to rl obligations.

Fatpigwarrior
09-27-2011, 04:46 AM
I use daily and gold but never plat lol, does that count?

StevenKoh
09-27-2011, 05:52 AM
Hi Vivi,

Thanks for bringing up this subject on leveling up without using elixirs.

I'm one of those players who choose not to pot up while playing... I choose not to... To date, i've reached 3 level 60s on my "eskaytrio" mages, namely snowman eskaytree, pally eskaythreee and dex eskaythree. I'm enjoying every moment of making "drug-free" runs (LOL) and I believed that I should reach my first lvl61 by end Oct, 2nd by Nov and last eskay by Xmas ...

Slowly and Surely, just like you Vivianne, u can make it too. Cheers :)

Whirlzap
09-27-2011, 06:06 AM
I did around 13k exp into my 60 mage, found a daily elixir and thought, "Boy do I like luck boosts!"
Mistake of my life when I clicked Accept.

Mwayneo3
09-27-2011, 06:06 AM
Hey remember me ign mwayneo

bronislav84
09-27-2011, 06:25 AM
I use daily and gold but never plat lol, does that count?I wonder this too.

Ladyviviane
09-27-2011, 09:42 AM
How r u ? Longtime no c 

Ladyviviane
09-27-2011, 10:01 AM
I really enjoy using free daily elix n have lot of respect 4 players who already reached high lev ( boosters users or not ) . Congratulations n hope u'll reach 61 on October as u plan it too 

Navygreen
09-27-2011, 10:08 AM
I'm guilty, everyone. I have used elixrs. Im talkin, free daily, 2k gold 1.5x exp, 7k gold 1.5x combo, 30 plat and 40 plat exp and combos, aww man. I love them. I don't have to use them but it's fun sometimes and it really help me get to that next level. Since I actually took that dive into the elixr pool, I never quite understood the big deal. But man, what a difference.

Personally, whatever helps me enjoy my game is what matters. People may look down on that or not have an opinion at all. That's cool. But on a personal level, I have fun using them because it helps me level up. Unfortunately I can't afford to have a huge, uncontrollable addiction to elixrs, but when I can spare some extra gold or platinum, watch out! :)