PDA

View Full Version : >tradable balanced token kits

Irg
11-25-2016, 12:02 AM
As you know the balanced tokemn is a bit rare
And seems like if you dont run so much you will be short on it once u need to buy both prof and badge
But when someone run very much they can only spend those coin on buying coffen...
So maybe make a tradable kits just like other tokens! This will make some player have easier life
And other player have more options towards farming tokens

Just my own suggestion, if it sux dont hate :)

Ceuidear
11-25-2016, 12:29 AM
Devs designed this expansion with an intention of equality among players making both F2P & P2P players to grind maps to earn what they really wanted. I dont think they ll really make tradeable tokens kit.
Moreover, even though u get more tokens by buying the kits u need to be in the mentioned rank in order to buy a badge or a particular item so, still u ll have grind the maps for points & points to rank up. While u grind u ll automatically earn tokens. Not just tokens u can earn a handful of gold, leggy items etc.

Not a bad idea though.

Epw
11-25-2016, 01:14 AM

Really?! Its a guaranteed drop from every and each boss on the new maps. You just have to kill them. I could not say its a rare item. I smell lazyness...

Vvildfire
11-25-2016, 01:15 AM
But coffers already are a sort of "sack of coins"

will0
11-25-2016, 01:37 AM
Plenty of tokens in map 3&4 boss and mini boss plus trader room

Benwa
11-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Coffers already have balance tokens.

blazerdd
11-25-2016, 04:08 PM
Really?! Its a guaranteed drop from every and each boss on the new maps. You just have to kill them. I could not say its a rare item. I smell lazyness...

You smell laziness, I see it as having a life.

thekragle
11-25-2016, 04:15 PM
Everyone can pretty much already buy tokens in the form of a bronze coffer which includes one token, so there really isn't a need for token sacks. If you got plenty of gold just buy your tokens through purchasing and opening bronze coffers from CS.

Epw
11-25-2016, 04:22 PM
You smell laziness, I see it as having a life.

Im not able to play also 24/7, what more, i play less than 3 hours when i log on. And im OK with the current system. You have to work for your achievements just like in real life. Anything else?

creeepycreeepy
11-25-2016, 07:29 PM
No. Just no. If you want something go out and farm it. Or spam buy / open bronze coffers. Theres your token sack right there :3

Captainrock
11-26-2016, 07:47 AM
There is already bronze coffer which grants you a 1 token.So no need.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
11-26-2016, 09:10 AM
..You have to work for your achievements just like in real life. Anything else?

I'm trying to love this post for second time :)

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
11-26-2016, 02:29 PM
If you ask me, we need orc tags sack. For new players to finish their glintstone set.
This is easy. You can get 50 tokens per mausoleum cleaning 1-4. Maybe even more if you are lucky.

RYYUKK
11-27-2016, 02:38 PM
If you ask me, we need orc tags sack. For new players to finish their glintstone set.
This is easy. You can get 50 tokens per mausoleum cleaning 1-4. Maybe even more if you are lucky.

50 tokens lmfao
Thats impossible even if u get 2 mini boss each floor + treasure room
(3) first
(6) second
(11) third
(19) fourth
Thats the best token deal cleaning mauso floors ;)

HulkieBeast
11-27-2016, 04:49 PM
50 tokens lmfao
Thats impossible even if u get 2 mini boss each floor + treasure room
(3) first
(6) second
(11) third
(19) fourth
Thats the best token deal cleaning mauso floors ;)

Mausoleum 1 - 2 Tokens (Never seen 2 mini bosses)
Mausoleum 2 - 6 Tokens (Boss and 2 mini bosses)
Mausoleum 3 - 11 Tokens (Boss, 2 mini bosses, treasure tomb)
Mausoleum 4 - 24 tokens (2 Bosses, 2 mini bosses, treasure tomb-2 golden mobs give 2 tokens each).
Entire run - 43 tokens.
Sorry i writed that in hurry, but still, you don't need tradeable balanced tokens sack, for real?
As Back mentioned in post, this expansion is for farmers, just leave it like that.

Recipe
11-28-2016, 02:22 AM
Also if ppl bought the sacks, there would be inflation once the new mythic weapons and gear come out .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Siraj
11-29-2016, 09:31 AM
coffeen already has tokens

runagain
11-29-2016, 08:24 PM
And seems like if you dont run so much you will be short on it once u need to buy both prof and badge
But when someone run very much they can only spend those coin on buying coffen...
So maybe make a tradable kits just like other tokens! This will make some player have easier life
And other player have more options towards farming tokens

Just my own suggestion, if it sux dont hate :)
coffers will give tokens per each offer, anyway if there Will Be tradeable token kits the expansion will be "pay to win" again.. Which will be dissapointed for F2P players.. it's better like this, More effort to reach something. F2P ftw