PDA

View Full Version : Oh man, where do these ppl come from..?

dudetus
09-27-2011, 09:43 AM
So I was chlling at Balefort and I was playing Hide and Seek with Starjaya. Then I said something like "JUU CAN'T HIID EMMA NEENJAAH" while I was chasing him.

Then some unknown guy comes up and says "You're a ninjaface". Wth is a ninjaface? I tried to ask him what made my face ninjaish but the only answer which I got was "you're a ninjaface".

Oooh but it doesn't end here. This thing goes way down to the maturity of the kinder garten :D.

Then other unknown guy shows up and starts to defend me by saying "it's a manface". This oh so mature battle between "ninjaface" and "manface" continues about five minutes until they reach a fair comphromise:
IT'S A FACEFACE :)

I didn't know until this day that toddlers are able to use iPad :D

Zaltiar
09-27-2011, 09:54 AM
When you chat in townes, you're chatting publically, there's nothing you can really do if people reply back to you. Even if they weren't in your "conversation"
Try to use private chat so you won't have to put up with these sorts of things.
Coming on the forums and complaining about it is not the right thing to do.

Lowlyspy
09-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Lol these kinds of people are common for me, either they're 10 and bored or are just having a little harmless fun, gotta let your freak flag fly every once in a while :P

MimeRifle
09-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm big on freak flags...

drewcapu
09-27-2011, 09:58 AM
As long as they didn't call you Billy Ripken, you're probably ok.

dudetus
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm not complaining, I'm only here to share (at least IMO) a funny PL moment.

I wasn't frustrated or "mad" I was only sitting back and watching how the dilemma was eventually solved :D

Navygreen
09-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Not too sure what the problem is here. Like someone above me said, it's a public chat. Everyone will see what you write unless you're whispering. People will always jump into your conversation. And yes there are lots of kids who play this game as well as adults. If someone is annoying you, just dont talk back to them and/or leave that town for a sec. :)

One of my friends recently told me he was 8 yrs old. Well, my oldest daughter is 8 (almost 9). Needless to say, I was pretty amazed at his ability to hold a decent chat about the game with me at his age. Lol but keep in mind, everyone who plays is not an adult. People act their age, it's all in fun, im sure.

StompArtist
09-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Power Ranger face!

dudetus
09-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Still stating this if this is unclear to some:

I'm not complaining, I'm only sharing a funny PL moment :).

I have nothing against kids also playing this game since it's only good that diffirent aged ppl do something together and get to know eachothers :).

U got to have some sense of humor when playing a game like PL which suits for everyone :).

Treenire
09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Was that the guy that was pestering everyone for gold coz "hes poor" =p

RedRyder
09-27-2011, 10:28 AM
human face!

MimeRifle
09-27-2011, 10:40 AM
PowerNeenjasRangerFaceFaceFace Face!!

dudetus
09-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Hmm I guess devs should look this thread out!!! So many great new faces!!

Samhayne
09-27-2011, 11:19 AM
I didn't know until this day that toddlers are able to use iPad :D

My toddler can use the iPad - not very well, but she knows how to slap on the pig to make it squeal and the cow to make it go MOOO 'n stuf :D

MimeRifle
09-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Mooface!!

NECROREAPER
09-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Pumpkin Face!!!!

Oh wait....

Lowlyspy
09-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Pumpkin Face!!!!

Oh wait....
haaa i see what you did there necro :P

Lysdexic
09-27-2011, 01:11 PM
My 3 yr old son has beat every level of Angry Birds on his own (not 3 stars, just beat them). Just look at it this way, your parents were probably amazed that you could spell 55378008 on a calculator in kindergarten... something they definitely could not attain in their day. It's all about these rugrats being born in the right era and having the toys that we weren't born with.

Side note - did anyone else notice dudetus's reasons for editing his posts? I smell a crack addict!

Navygreen
09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
My 3 yr old son has beat every level of Angry Birds on his own (not 3 stars, just beat them). Just look at it this way, your parents were probably amazed that you could spell 55378008 on a calculator in kindergarten... something they definitely could not attain in their day. It's all about these rugrats being born in the right era and having the toys that we weren't born with.

Side note - did anyone else notice dudetus's reasons for editing his posts? I smell a crack addict!

Very true! About the kids that is... lol

Heroelite
09-27-2011, 02:17 PM
These "kids" that you are dealing with make the game enjoyable and funny :)

NECROREAPER
09-27-2011, 02:19 PM
haaa i see what you did there necro :P

Bahahahaha I'm glad someone got it :P

MimeRifle
09-27-2011, 02:38 PM
your parents were probably amazed that you could spell 55378008 on a calculator in kindergarten...

LOL! I did a spit-take on that one... nice!

dudetus
09-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh my the great ol' mighty Sam has replied to my humble thread. I feel so honored :D.

And I have many reasons why my edit texts are what they are, I'm not a crack addict!!

1. I'm from Finland so my mothertongue isn't english
2. I do all of my forum messages with my phone and I make a few typoes because of that
3. Crack is for losers... I prefer porridge and milk since they're more hardcore

Swimmingstar
09-27-2011, 02:58 PM
My toddler can use the iPad - not very well, but she knows how to slap on the pig to make it squeal and the cow to make it go MOOO 'n stuf :D

Congratulations you answered dudetus'es question! :D

Maybe those peoples names are Emma so I guess someone hearing "JUU CAN'T HIID EMMA NEENJAH!" is weird. Actually that is weird... :D

apocketlegend
09-27-2011, 05:11 PM
This is what I play PL for! Just fun out of the blue crap!!! It's different for begging thou :/ don't go into forest haven with a nice set on!!! Dress nooby! You'll fit in better, man it's like pls getto down there :/

Navygreen
09-27-2011, 05:18 PM
This is what I play PL for! Just fun out of the blue crap!!! It's different for begging thou :/ don't go into forest haven with a nice set on!!! Dress nooby! You'll fit in better, man it's like pls getto down there :/

Lol that's funny :peach: