PDA

View Full Version : TO:cinco

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-26-2016, 07:03 AM
regarding the christmas event.......
there you probably wont be allowed to do this for us, but anyways. regarding the christmas even for this year. I'd like to thank you for atleast giving us this to look forward to this season. I'd also like to say that I have some ideas that people have already put forward to you that other people have already talked about for about a year now

Its about white dragon.

We as the pocket legends community have talked about this since the level 77 cap or maybe even before.
We have talked about how thid would be easy for you to impliment into the game with the previous black dragon preview for BSM map. We as the community think this would be great for the PL community and would help revive the game.
Maybe even bring old players back to something new and fun for us to enjoy as a whole.
Although this may not happen, i do have some suggestion on how to go about making this a reality.

#1. Platinum purchased dungeon

To those that think making it a plat dungeon is greedy on their part, let me remind you that they need money to even keep the PL servers open for us to continue playing.

So i suggest not a ridiculous amount of plat to be able to have access to this dungeon but maybe like you did the the psycho boss that charges 80 plat per 30min. Make it an elixir that allows that player to have access to this dungeon for 60-80 plat. that 60-80 plat will allow them to have access to this dungeon for 1 hour. The drop tables will of course will be pretty slim for them considering they would be a rare item that alot of us would desire to have.

You could also have it set up like the nuris dungeon that charges you plat per run. You could charge like 5-15 plat per entry. I and alot of the community would live for you to implement this into the game.

#2. level 80 cap vanity

A new cap vanity would be enjoyable by all those people who either have a disadvantage to pvp. This would also reduce the number of people buying accounts in the community. You could make it a difficult quest that we would have to complete in order to recieve this item rather then just give it to us. This would balance pvp more for everyone.

To those old players who have played PL since the begining. Yes, I understand this would upset you all. Im not asking for them to bring back old gen vanities. I am asking for a better balance for everyone equally. Yes you as the old player have player for a very long time and have earned what you have gotten. Your old vanities are whats makes your character unique in its own way.

#3. New christmas vanities

i have enjoyed the previous christmas vanities in the past. Everthing does need to change every once in a while. You may have something up your sleeve Cinco and I am very appreciative of what you have done thus far. A different colored holo shield would be a great addition. I appreciate all that you have done cinco and im pretty sure the community would love to see you bring our suggestions to life

You probably already have your hands full with the current christmas even you have planned for us so i will not expect you to reply imediatly. If you took the time to read and/or reply it is greatly appreciated

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!

Recaster
11-26-2016, 07:26 AM
I love this.

Waug
11-26-2016, 08:25 AM
And gold cap update to 100m,

It's really really annoying to sit on cs and keep spamming 'I selling/buying this' which cost >10m and the trade hazard and all those ppls asking for absurd specially because that's not openly auctioned etc etc.

This get really important as all endgame valued items (at some point of time) >10m

Also it would be good if you cut off the listing price of cs a little bit, otherwise high valued items would be highly costly to list, I'm aware about possible spamming that's why asking for a bit cut not highly.

Armourslash
11-26-2016, 08:45 AM
Some great ideas here especially the vanity one.

Recaster
11-26-2016, 09:10 AM
And gold cap update to 100m,

It's really really annoying to sit on cs and keep spamming 'I selling/buying this' which cost >10m and the trade hazard and all those ppls asking for absurd specially because that's not openly auctioned etc etc.

This get really important as all endgame valued items (at some point of time) >10m

Also it would be good if you cut off the listing price of cs a little bit, otherwise high valued items would be highly costly to list, I'm aware about possible spamming that's why asking for a bit cut not highly.
Oh yea thats really annyoing lol.

Spullllll
11-26-2016, 12:52 PM
regarding the christmas event.......
there you probably wont be allowed to do this for us, but anyways. regarding the christmas even for this year. I'd like to thank you for atleast giving us this to look forward to this season. I'd also like to say that I have some ideas that people have already put forward to you that other people have already talked about for about a year now

Its about white dragon.

We as the pocket legends community have talked about this since the level 77 cap or maybe even before.
We have talked about how thid would be easy for you to impliment into the game with the previous black dragon preview for BSM map. We as the community think this would be great for the PL community and would help revive the game.
Maybe even bring old players back to something new and fun for us to enjoy as a whole.
Although this may not happen, i do have some suggestion on how to go about making this a reality.

#1. Platinum purchased dungeon

To those that think making it a plat dungeon is greedy on their part, let me remind you that they need money to even keep the PL servers open for us to continue playing.

So i suggest not a ridiculous amount of plat to be able to have access to this dungeon but maybe like you did the the psycho boss that charges 80 plat per 30min. Make it an elixir that allows that player to have access to this dungeon for 60-80 plat. that 60-80 plat will allow them to have access to this dungeon for 1 hour. The drop tables will of course will be pretty slim for them considering they would be a rare item that alot of us would desire to have.

You could also have it set up like the nuris dungeon that charges you plat per run. You could charge like 5-15 plat per entry. I and alot of the community would live for you to implement this into the game.

#2. level 80 cap vanity

A new cap vanity would be enjoyable by all those people who either have a disadvantage to pvp. This would also reduce the number of people buying accounts in the community. You could make it a difficult quest that we would have to complete in order to recieve this item rather then just give it to us. This would balance pvp more for everyone.

To those old players who have played PL since the begining. Yes, I understand this would upset you all. Im not asking for them to bring back old gen vanities. I am asking for a better balance for everyone equally. Yes you as the old player have player for a very long time and have earned what you have gotten. Your old vanities are whats makes your character unique in its own way.

#3. New christmas vanities

i have enjoyed the previous christmas vanities in the past. Everthing does need to change every once in a while. You may have something up your sleeve Cinco and I am very appreciative of what you have done thus far. A different colored holo shield would be a great addition. I appreciate all that you have done cinco and im pretty sure the community would love to see you bring our suggestions to life

You probably already have your hands full with the current christmas even you have planned for us so i will not expect you to reply imediatly. If you took the time to read and/or reply it is greatly appreciated

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!

Yo jacob, hows life been lol. I think this would be a great idea as me and you have talked about before. The recoloring of holo shields especially. White drag would be great for the community as a whole because everyone buys drag. All in all, this is a very good way to bring pl alive. One more thing, cinco dont go too crazy on how much plat these new dungeons and vanities will cost.

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-26-2016, 01:03 PM
I know me and you have been talking about white dragon for a few years now bud. Tons of others have been aswell. Im not here to burden cinco for christmas event. Im here to give him a suggestion to what else he could impliment that people will love.......cinco has already done alot for us and the community........PL i STS's best work and their first work. We love Cinco so much that he didnt give up on us.

THANK YOU SO MUCH CINCO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirritoart
11-26-2016, 01:11 PM
Very Good concept and idea id support this idea to the tee
@Cinco WYA ^^

plpr
11-26-2016, 05:40 PM
This idea is on point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-26-2016, 09:52 PM
The Level 80 cap vanity would probably be most desirable for me and alot of other pvpers that are at a disadvantage when it comes to int. considering armor is a must have for int players that pvp and the 3pc adds 20 armor as the 2pc adds 10. 3pc also add more crit and hit chance where as the 2pc only adds 5 to each int dex and str and 50hp and 10 armor 5 dodge. Like i said before, adding this would also reduce the account buying and selling that goes on behind closed doors

Mess
11-27-2016, 05:09 AM
Yes. but i'd say to make eye of eternity and lil'gorath no longer rewards for reaching 76 and 77, it kinda hurts because I had to get over 400K XP in order to cap(76+77) and now people only need 30K. I'm not being selfish but I want the cap feeling that this game always had

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-27-2016, 07:31 AM
They should only get rid of one since we were aloud to like others

Zillionaire
11-27-2016, 09:59 AM
I totally agree with the White dragon part !! But a level 80 cap vanity would creat a disbalance between oldies and new players since 76,77 are still concidered as elite vanities.

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-27-2016, 10:11 AM
im asking for the l80 cap vanity because the pvp has now become very unbalanced for int mage players......and aslo with will greatly reduce the number of people that buy/sell 3pc accounts and these pvp guilds wouldnt be able to have an upper hand because they buy all these 3pc accounts to be at an advantage.

Waug
11-27-2016, 10:14 AM
.... the pvp has now become very unbalanced for int mage players.......

*shifty eyes* what's this?

humiiii
11-27-2016, 12:28 PM
I agree for everything but the 80 cap vanity. If Cinco decides to give 3pc to current 2pc players, i want something special for the 3pc players. I leveled while ago and earned my 3pc at l76, why did I do that if you can get 3pc now? For cap vanities? Please, all the newgens are buying 3pc accounts with all the caps vanities. This is not fair. I understand though that you badly want 3pc. This is why Cinco made the elite overlord ring, its a replacement for 3pc if you have Magor/arzac/warat, so buy it.
But the other ideas are good, especially the increased gold amount for trades.

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-27-2016, 12:54 PM
you leveled for your cap vanities just like I did and everyone else did. the overlord ring comes no where close to the 3pc ring or even the 2pc ring as a matter of fact. I also want the new cap vanity not because of 3pc i want it so people such as family,apex, and other guilds buying 3pc accounts just for the ring. You leveled just like I did so why add a new cap with no new cap vanity? Thats pointless as can be. considering l77 cap got a cap vanity when it was just one level. It may have been 300k xp but thats more then you took with your l76 and previous cap vanities combined and i leveled 5. so i have work hard for my current 2pc which is weak against 3pc in comparison. So why should i not be aloud to earn the same thing putting in more work then you did with the previous caps? Along with all this others who leveled during 77 cap?

Xyzther
11-27-2016, 02:47 PM
Quest: Kill 100,000 aliens. That way it's not pay to win completely by using elixirs for do but using elixirs still benefit you since it will help kill faster. And yes 100,000 may seem like a lot but just think, if you have a party of 5 you will plow through those aliens

Boiled_35
11-27-2016, 04:21 PM
I love the concepts implemented in here, but if the gold cap storage concept cannot be executed as planned, an alternative for trading high-priced items/sets would be simply allowing more slots in the trade box.

Mess
11-27-2016, 04:48 PM
I love the concepts implemented in here, but if the gold cap storage concept cannot be executed as planned, an alternative for trading high-priced items/sets would be simply allowing more slots in the trade box.

I'm pretty sure it is, since al has it already

humiiii
11-28-2016, 02:33 AM
you leveled for your cap vanities just like I did and everyone else did. the overlord ring comes no where close to the 3pc ring or even the 2pc ring as a matter of fact. I also want the new cap vanity not because of 3pc i want it so people such as family,apex, and other guilds buying 3pc accounts just for the ring. You leveled just like I did so why add a new cap with no new cap vanity? Thats pointless as can be. considering l77 cap got a cap vanity when it was just one level. It may have been 300k xp but thats more then you took with your l76 and previous cap vanities combined and i leveled 5. so i have work hard for my current 2pc which is weak against 3pc in comparison. So why should i not be aloud to earn the same thing putting in more work then you did with the previous caps? Along with all this others who leveled during 77 cap?

Theres no point arguing with 2pc players they are always right :) new caps dont give 3pc because Cinco knows it would make much drama and many players would quit.

N.B: acc buyers in Apex? Lol please. I only invite legit players

Graveyard
11-28-2016, 09:05 AM
I agree for everything but the 80 cap vanity. If Cinco decides to give 3pc to current 2pc players, i want something special for the 3pc players. I leveled while ago and earned my 3pc at l76, why did I do that if you can get 3pc now? For cap vanities? Please, all the newgens are buying 3pc accounts with all the caps vanities. This is not fair. I understand though that you badly want 3pc. This is why Cinco made the elite overlord ring, its a replacement for 3pc if you have Magor/arzac/warat, so buy it.
But the other ideas are good, especially the increased gold amount for trades.

Yeah that special thing for 3 piece players was having a slight advantage in pvp. I hope they do make 3 piece tings so people would stop complaining they don't have and the players who do have won't have bragging rights anymore and it would half kill off the black market too.

Mess
11-28-2016, 10:50 AM
Theres no point arguing with 2pc players they are always right :) new caps dont give 3pc because Cinco knows it would make much drama and many players would quit.

N.B: acc buyers in Apex? Lol please. I only invite legit players

People would quit because more people would have 3pc? I really don't get that.

Rebula
11-28-2016, 12:00 PM
What's the point of the new Christmas sets???? People spent like $100 for each full set (Magor,Arzac,and Warat). If the new sets do come out and are better than magor, arzac, and warat then we wasted $100 for nothing. IMO the Christmas update should just have new vanities and not new sets.

Vigilante
11-28-2016, 01:10 PM
Quest: Kill 100,000 aliens. That way it's not pay to win completely by using elixirs for do but using elixirs still benefit you since it will help kill faster. And yes 100,000 may seem like a lot but just think, if you have a party of 5 you will plow through those aliens

I can't be amused enough to see a blue wordings in my screen running as the numbers go up constantly.

Xyzther
11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
I can't be amused enough to see a blue wordings in my screen running as the numbers go up constantly.

For this quest specifically maybe sts can make it where u won't get notifications for every kill and just make a single notification once you hit 100,000. You'll still be able to view your progress in the quests tab

Mess
11-28-2016, 03:49 PM
What's the point of the new Christmas sets???? People spent like $100 for each full set (Magor,Arzac,and Warat). If the new sets do come out and are better than magor, arzac, and warat then we wasted $100 for nothing. IMO the Christmas update just have new vanities and not new sets.

More than $100 actually, since the full set is 2700 plat

Congeniality
11-28-2016, 04:52 PM
What's the point of the new Christmas sets???? People spent like $100 for each full set (Magor,Arzac,and Warat). If the new sets do come out and are better than magor, arzac, and warat then we wasted $100 for nothing. IMO the Christmas update just have new vanities and not new sets.

spot on <3 well said

3pc
11-28-2016, 07:40 PM
If they wont raise gold cap storage for how much you can carry around at least let us put more in stash like they suggested 100m or so i dont see why stash cant hold as much gold we want it to

Waug
11-29-2016, 02:44 AM

No need to shake ur head, bud, jk.

That would really Caz dramatic situation, because players just spent a lot, that's why I don't think, that would happen lol.

New elites maybe comparable with existing common elites wak, xar, zam. Even if new elites close to special elites then it should be just varriant rather than op-er than special elites.

Even if new items op-er than special elites, the new elites should not be much rare. This is the limit that devs can go without making it highly dramatic.

1, 2, 3, .........., 11

Cinco
11-29-2016, 10:50 AM
No need to be concerned!
The Winter item sets do not compete with the elite / super-Elite item sets in terms of character power (damage, armor, stats); they have a different purpose.
I've designed them to be super-fun and really exciting to play with... and specifically NOT to interfere with the recent item set bonuses :-)

(more info soon)

Mess
11-29-2016, 11:20 AM
No need to be concerned!
The Winter item sets do not compete with the elite / super-Elite item sets in terms of character power (damage, armor, stats); they have a different purpose.
I've designed them to be super-fun and really exciting to play with... and specifically NOT to interfere with the recent item set bonuses :-)

(more info soon)

cool winter-themed procs? ahaha

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-29-2016, 12:43 PM
CINCO i hope it will be awesome bro.....thanks a bunch :)

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Do you think you will add a l80 cap vanity so those that have lvled will be able to obtain 3pc?

Congeniality
11-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Do you think you will add a l80 cap vanity so those that have lvled will be able to obtain 3pc?

3pc goes to the people who worked for it over the past several years. Having it handed to new players would just be lame. I don't even have a 3pc, and if they made 3pc obtainable by other means than capping, would legit quit.

Mess
11-29-2016, 09:15 PM
3pc goes to the people who worked for it over the past several years. Having it handed to new players would just be lame. I don't even have a 3pc, and if they made 3pc obtainable by other means than capping, would legit quit.

This is why I think l76 and 77 caps should go.

Buchmeister
11-30-2016, 10:19 AM
No need to be concerned!

(more info soon)

All I want for christmas is y̶o̶u̶ A GIANT 2H CANDY CANE SWORD >:D

humiiii
11-30-2016, 12:17 PM

Finally someone with a brain

Mess
11-30-2016, 12:36 PM
3pc isn't supposed to be for old players only, the idea was to introduce new caps and let new players get the ring too

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-30-2016, 12:37 PM
the only reason you dont want this in the game humiii is because u have an advantage in pvp. i can tell you right now that if everyone was back to 2pc and everyone was equally capable of pvping without another having better stats than that other person. Everyone would be fine. but since people have an advantage over others in pvp then ofc those people with an advantage wouldnt want their advantage taken away from them.

Duckypowerz
11-30-2016, 01:40 PM
I for one could not care about 3pc considering it's practically the same as a 2pc, the sets in endgame are so strong now rings hardly have effect where just the 5'dodge is enough now. I played long enough to get a 3pc but don't cuase didt cap before 76 but I also don't complain that 3pc is op cuase it's really not anymore...I am looking forward to the xmas event though, it sounds like it will be a blast , thanks cinco!

Mess
11-30-2016, 03:44 PM
the only reason you dont want this in the game humiii is because u have an advantage in pvp. i can tell you right now that if everyone was back to 2pc and everyone was equally capable of pvping without another having better stats than that other person. Everyone would be fine. but since people have an advantage over others in pvp then ofc those people with an advantage wouldnt want their advantage taken away from them.

This. C'mon hum, you're a good pvper. Stop being selfish

Xyzther
11-30-2016, 05:01 PM
People with 2pc: Plz add 3pc for everyone! I will quit if you don't
People with 3pc: Don't add 3pc for everyone! I will quit it you do
Cinco: makes 5pc set bonus with warband ring that has better bonus than 3pc
2pc/3pc people: hmm fair enough

Graveyard
11-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Finally someone with a brain

Bggujiggtrcde

slamm3dsoc13ty
11-30-2016, 09:20 PM
xyther the warband doesnt even come close to 3pc. lol it doesnt add any dodge let alone its glitched for 4pc sets. it doesnt any crit or hit% like the 3pc does which does effect int especially.

XghostzX
11-30-2016, 10:29 PM
xyther the warband doesnt even come close to 3pc. lol it doesnt add any dodge let alone its glitched for 4pc sets. it doesnt any crit or hit% like the 3pc does which does effect int especially.

True.

But there is still a possibility of a new 5pc elite set bonus, which could end up being better off (or equal) to a 3pc.

Duckypowerz
12-01-2016, 12:08 PM
At this post in endgame based on gear the only stat that is hardly relevant that any ring can give anymore is dodge.
This being that all the new rings kinda fail to compete with 2/3pc and then again 3pc is not super godly over 2pc when U look at the fact they both have the same dodge.

Xyzther
12-01-2016, 03:31 PM

Just wait and see what the 5pc set bonus will be. The damage boost will compensate the lack of crit, hit% is irrelevant, and the dodge might also be compensated by damage/armor if the bonus is good enough. Cinco has been saying the set bonus will be extremely op so we will wait and see

Golem
12-02-2016, 04:53 PM

Stop being selfish. No many 3pcd left in game and most of 3pcd toons novadays arent a real owners.

Golem
12-02-2016, 04:57 PM
People with 2pc: Plz add 3pc for everyone! I will quit if you don't
People with 3pc: Don't add 3pc for everyone! I will quit it you do
Cinco: makes 5pc set bonus with warband ring that has better bonus than 3pc
2pc/3pc people: hmm fair enough

This is soo true. I dont like when ppl are selfish. We have enjoyed 3pcd loooon time. Why we should be selfish if 2pcd ppl get 3 pcd?? Sigh

humiiii
12-06-2016, 10:38 PM
This. C'mon hum, you're a good pvper. Stop being selfish

i dont care about the bonus. 3 pc is something i earned from leveling and it makes me look different than other players.

CHINDUSTER
12-06-2016, 10:50 PM
i dont care about the bonus. 3 pc is something i earned from leveling and it makes me look different than other players.

Where my 5m!!!

slamm3dsoc13ty
12-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Your old vanites are also what makes your character different from others. so explain to me why its a big deal to add 3pc ring for everyone to be balanced in pvp?