PDA

View Full Version : What's new? Left for over a year.

Jsuit
11-26-2016, 07:24 PM
I've been an old 5ike player, I started at lv cap 21, and quit at 41, and I thought about maybe getting back into the grind, I haven't even reinstalled the game yet. So I wanted to ask, what's new? What are the big changes that sound be really confusing to come back into. Any help would be app.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
11-27-2016, 12:12 AM
This is a quick summary:

Rich people control the market
Lvl expansion to 61 (with a ranking system)
Some arcane and mythic items can be turned to vanities (granted you have an arc shard or are rich enough for one, else refer to point#1)

I think I may have forgot a bit (been a while since I played anyways), but that seems to be a summary

Back
11-27-2016, 03:45 AM
I've been an old 5ike player, I started at lv cap 21, and quit at 41, and I thought about maybe getting back into the grind, I haven't even reinstalled the game yet. So I wanted to ask, what's new? What are the big changes that sound be really confusing to come back into. Any help would be app.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Arcane items are now priced way cheaper compared to the ones when you left.
New expansion is for farmers.
It's a long grind from 41 to 61, and once you are able to play the new expansion, it's another grind to rank up within the expansion.
Harvest Event is currently active.
Winter Event is coming soon obviously.
New egg slotting system, you can slot one egg in another pets Happiness bonus or AA.
Arcane deary is no longer a meme but an actual pet.

These are the one I can think of atm

Jsuit
11-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Arcane items are now priced way cheaper compared to the ones when you left.
New expansion is for farmers.
It's a long grind from 41 to 61, and once you are able to play the new expansion, it's another grind to rank up within the expansion.
Harvest Event is currently active.
Winter Event is coming soon obviously.
New egg slotting system, you can slot one egg in another pets Happiness bonus or AA.
Arcane deary is no longer a meme but an actual pet.

These are the one I can think of atm

Sweet, thanks for the help.

Back
11-27-2016, 09:52 AM
Sweet, thanks for the help.
I did the same as you, quit at 41 cap and returned now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

VenomSet
12-31-2016, 04:52 AM
Welcome back to AL :)