PDA

View Full Version : Uploading pics on forums

Faliziaga
11-27-2016, 05:48 AM
Recently more and more players have difficulties uploading screenshots or pics on forums. As far as I have noticed there was a steady worsening from me having to crop my screenshots to getting the message wrong file extension (I needed to upload the pic somewhere else and save it to be able to upload it here) and finally now to the message upload failed. This led me to dig up my old ipad II and with the old device there is no issue uploading a non-cropped screenshot. Is this forum non-compatible to current device resolutions, is this an Arlorian Forum?

stricker20000
11-27-2016, 05:55 AM
Recently more and more players have difficulties uploading screenshots or pics on forums. As far as I have noticed there was a steady worsening from me having to crop my screenshots to getting the message wrong file extension (I needed to upload the pic somewhere else and save it to be able to upload it here) and finally now to the message upload failed. This led me to dig up my old ipad II and with the old device there is no issue uploading a non-cropped screenshot. I this forum non-compatible to current device resolutions, is this an Arlorian Forum?

Yea somehow doesn't work on newer iPads :/

Cons
11-28-2016, 08:40 AM
StS nerfed the forums?(just kidding) I am also having a problem Uploading Pics in forums, btw, I'm using iPad Air I.

Graveyard
11-28-2016, 05:56 PM
StS nerfed the forums?(just kidding) I am also having a problem Uploading Pics in forums, btw, I'm using iPad Air I.

I'm having the exact problem with exactly the same device