PDA

View Full Version : Possible to restore character/s?

Allows.
11-27-2016, 07:45 AM
So, I deleted all my characters a few months ago for various reasons.
Is there any chance of getting them back?

I thought about getting back into this game but of course only if my items could be restored, they had a worth of 40-50m and I'm not willing to start all over again.

I know restoring character is indeed possible, but most cases i know are only 1-2 weeks deleted but mine are deleted since 2-3 months.

I'm just asking so please no hate on me :)

resurrected
11-27-2016, 08:49 AM
I not sure since it's 2-3 months. Email support. I hope you get all back:)
Edit : they restore characters with items

Allows.
11-27-2016, 09:34 AM
I not sure since it's 2-3 months. Email support. I hope you get all back:)
Edit : they restore characters with items

I just looked in my purchase history and it's now exactly been 2 months since i deleted them.
I sent them an e-mail today

Mel030
11-27-2016, 12:06 PM
So, I deleted all my characters a few months ago for various reasons.
Is there any chance of getting them back?

I thought about getting back into this game but of course only if my items could be restored, they had a worth of 40-50m and I'm not willing to start all over again.

I know restoring character is indeed possible, but most cases i know are only 1-2 weeks deleted but mine are deleted since 2-3 months.

I'm just asking so please no hate on me :)
You should be able to get it back :)
I got rogue that was deleted for 3+ months

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

weest
11-27-2016, 04:31 PM
I deletet me charter 2 day ago I send mesage to sts I want ask are need long to wait for sts reply and are they can restore ty

Ferision
11-27-2016, 04:48 PM
STS is on Thanksgiving holiday so they probably are not going to respond to support cases until next week at most.

weest
11-27-2016, 04:56 PM
you mean they will not work from tomorrow tomorrow is Monday or should I wait next monday

Ferision
11-27-2016, 07:57 PM
you mean they will not work from tomorrow tomorrow is Monday or should I wait next monday

Yes. Support is probably off for the holidays and STS made the harvest event 2 weeks which implies they will be gone the duration of harvest. They might be back this Thursday or Friday but don't count on it.

weest
11-27-2016, 09:05 PM
Yes. Support is probably off for the holidays and STS made the harvest event 2 weeks which implies they will be gone the duration of harvest. They might be back this Thursday or Friday but don't count on it.

okay but I want ask you are they can recover me char I deletet all but I want back just me main I send already message and I don't want start all over I got more than 70 k point on grave

Ferision
11-27-2016, 09:18 PM
okay but I want ask you are they can recover me char I deletet all but I want back just me main I send already message and I don't want start all over I got more than 70 k point on grave

They should be able to.

weest
11-27-2016, 09:20 PM
okay ty I hope I get positive answer from sts

Cons
11-28-2016, 08:34 AM
Until how many months would they retrieve characters? Mine was deleted 1Year ago and im wondering if Its still possible to retrieve it..

Kakashis
11-28-2016, 09:28 AM
Try emailing support to try as it doesn't hurt! It's more a matter of if they're willing to restore rather than can they restore. Should keep all your toons!

weest
11-28-2016, 09:52 AM
Try emailing support to try as it doesn't hurt! It's more a matter of if they're willing to restore rather than can they restore. Should keep all your toons!

I deletet 2 day ago can they restore I send email there