PDA

View Full Version : Lockeds

Golem
11-27-2016, 03:59 PM
Lockeds drop rate 10x harder than 1-2 years before. Can you fix this? We need more Arcane Shards and Fossils

Donquixoth
11-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Where do you farm it?
The drop rate in underhul is fine, even with free luck elixir I could get 2-3 locked chest.

Back
11-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Lockeds drop rate 10x harder than 1-2 years before. Can you fix this? We need more Arcane Shards and Fossils

and the price is 1/2 of what it used to be.

IMO drop rates are fine, it's just that not many players are farming them now as they don't sell for much. Luck elix costs around 9k and lockeds are listed for around 4k, which means that if u loot 3 lockeds in the elix's duration (30 mins) you make a profit of 3k, that it ofcourse if you loot any locked during the elixir's duration which is nonsense considering you can make guaranteed 3k every time you run Graveyard with 100% gold loot weapon and every 2 runs without it and it takes around 3-4 mins per run.

So I guess it's easy for the farmers to decide. 3k avg every 30 mins, or 1.5k - 3k avg every 3-4 mins

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Abuze
11-27-2016, 05:46 PM
yeah drop rate isn't as high..

on the other hand as an alternate option
other than locked twilight or crates..

you may loot shard in:
elite gold dragonscale chest
elite orc chest
planar arena chest

for fossil:
arena chest

You can't loot shard from arena chest.
Elite golden scale? Elite orc chest? Fossil from arena chest? The odds of someone looting them from the mentioned chest is close to 0.

Chocolaty
11-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Old locks like Rengol locks had arcane items in the small 5Plat ones. Thats why they went for 10k, and i think drop rate is the same as before just nobody bothers to go farm them because they dont drop in mines. If you want to farm locks when you have a luck lix just kill elite jarl or just run the first kraken map they. Doing these also help you with your aps even if you dont care for aps.

Kiritobozz
11-27-2016, 06:17 PM

I agree with the fact that lockeds indeed drop a lot less than they used to. Its logical to assume that the locked price wont rise because of this since there arent many new and overpowering items to looted from these crates. So removing the locked drops from places like brackenbridge and the kraken mines is in my honest opinion completely illogical. These places offered great variety for locked farming opportunities. Please remember that these places were also very enjoyable and profitable at the same time to run. What truly disrupted most of the financial balance of the AL were a combination of multiple factors:

1: With the introduction of the rengol lockeds, the drop rates of mythic and arcane items were significantly improved. This caused a massive drop in prizes of items like the once prestigious arcane shard. For example: a 70 million arcane ring set the impressive standard of an incredibly rare and overpowering item. And it was because of this standard that most players feeled thrilled and motivated to start to farm and merch in order to collect this high amount of gold with or without spending platinum.

2: The removal of locked drops in brackenbridge and the kraken mines. This caused senior and especially new players to be left with much less effective ways of making gold. Becuase of this, farming in general became much less fun and less rewarding.

3: The sudden change of the financial mentality of STS with the introduction of the rengol expansion. It was because of this mentality that many players could get their hands more easily on a prestigious and really rare item. The emphasis was mostly set on the principal that farming should be much more rewarding.

4: The removal and discontinuation of overpowering items like the paracelsus stone. It was because of these incedibly rare items that the economy kept flourishing, the amount of locked crate openings kept stable and that farming was really awarding during many events.

5: The infamous egg stravaganza event. This caused a massive drop of the general value of all the eggs. This event also negatively affected the sheer and hard work of many evebt egg horders.

These are all factors for STS to take a very good look at in order to make this game both successful for STS and enjoyable for us players. In my honest opinion, I find that all or most of these mentioned actions should be reversed in the future.

Abuze
11-27-2016, 06:32 PM
oohhh sorry lemme change my statement i was suppose to say planar tomb chest sorry XD thank you for correcting me :)

im not saying it's a high guarantee but its an alternative...

all im saying even if it's low chance it is still a CHANCE :) right? :3

That pathetic 'chance' isn't even worth mentioning. Nothing other than false hope.

Eriel Delgado
11-27-2016, 06:56 PM
the best place to farm locks is elite ashtral tower because you will get large twilight crates there, patchments which liquidate for 5k gold each and drop easy and elite gold puzzle boxes

Cons
11-28-2016, 08:19 AM
Locks are long time dead. Since The Cryostar they were starting to fade away, and now they are COMPLETELY dead. The only thing they could revive it is to add good drops in the Massives, and a few Arcanes on the Small and regular ones, that would also encourage people to farm the new Twilight Locks more.

Golem
11-28-2016, 02:03 PM
yeah drop rate isn't as high..

on the other hand as an alternate option
other than locked twilight or crates..

you may loot shard in:
elite gold dragonscale chest
elite orc chest
planar tomb chest

for fossil:
arena chest

after 500 arena chests 0 fossils 0 vials am not gonna try them anymore.

Vvildfire
11-28-2016, 02:29 PM
after 500 arena chests 0 fossils 0 vials am not gonna try them anymore.

Dam
And I thought *I* had bad luck xd

Ceuidear
11-28-2016, 10:55 PM
Dam
And I thought *I* had bad luck xd

Luck never re-rolled to me either lol, 475 chests just 12 Vials nothing else :(

intizamfamily888
11-29-2016, 07:37 AM
Luck never re-rolled to me either lol, 475 chests just 12 Vials nothing else :(
Atleast u got some vials[emoji23]
I had 1 vial in 250 chests