PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: The Treasure Chest Thief

Zynzyn
11-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Missing the Thieves of Arlor already! They were so much fun. So maybe a Chest Thief could visit us sometime? Maybe not? lol

The Treasure Chest Thief : Can drop any special chest that has existed in AL (including even obsolete past season's crates, all types of old event chests and crates, current crates) with a crate-key sale along with it.

It would be fun if the event is not too long but more of a mini-event.

Meowtho
11-28-2016, 09:38 AM
tell me why u want that? to completely nerf the prices of everything? XD

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kakashis
12-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Missing the Thieves of Arlor already! They were so much fun. So maybe a Chest Thief could visit us sometime? Maybe not? lol

The Treasure Chest Thief : Can drop any special chest that has existed in AL (including even obsolete past season's crates, all types of old event chests and crates, current crates) with a crate-key sale along with it.

It would be fun if the event is not too long but more of a mini-event.

I personally hope they don't do thieves again. It does equalize out the disparity between rich and poor, but it also discourages the people who spend money on the game to spend it at all. Why spend $100 to open locked to get SNS when it's only worth a couple million. There needs to be balance in the game and the thieves did nothing but ruin the economy. 10m antignome helms down to 50k in a heartbeat. Try selling low level eggs now, prices still haven't gone up a few months down the road.

Gold slobber was disrespected and he was a lb pet.

omgcrit
12-14-2016, 05:18 PM
I think a thief for % on arcane shard and jewels (fortifed) etc.
This would be great. Imo