PDA

View Full Version : I really like.. [add your favorite here]

Noobbe
09-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Having played PL then SL.. I've really enjoyed some of the "enhancements" that SL offers. Add your favorite here - maybe we'll inspire the Devs to add more in a near future update!

I'll start:

I really like... Sloucho Hall of Films level, where you've got NPCs positioned in a mini-battle. It really makes you feel like you're stepping into a live firefight and helping out.

Skeletonlord
09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
I really like the new Nuri expansion, but it keeps lagging when I join or host runs

Navygreen
09-27-2011, 02:51 PM
I really like how our suggestions are always taken into consideration. It's like in a very small but large way, we're helping to shape these games into what they are today!

MimeRifle
09-27-2011, 02:56 PM
I like being an animated "person" rather than an animated anthropomorphic bird. (though my bird does kinda rock... )

Silentarrow
09-27-2011, 03:58 PM
I like how the drop rates of legendary items are actually legendary, unlike Pocket Legends :).

Eyesharp
09-27-2011, 05:28 PM
I like how we interact with the environment and the enemies get knocked down sometimes.

MimeRifle
09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
I really like getting knocked out by the sandbags in slouch-o... Man, that just never gets old! Ah, good times!

Gazroast
09-29-2011, 04:06 PM
I really like getting knocked out by the sandbags in slouch-o... Man, that just never gets old! Ah, good times!

I really like watching people get hit by those bags. I never get hit by them! LOL!
I really like the team play this game has, and when you get a team that knows what their doing, especially at Bosses.
I really like being able to play ANYWHERE!!
I really like how PL was the training ground for this game(Even though I never played it!)

I really DONT like how I missed out on a rare item from Flip because my inventory was full after an update.
I really DONT like how the home-bases are capped at 20 people, I would like everyone on one server(Would be AWESOME!!)
I really DONT like how hard it is to chat normally when you only have the one bar of text and it keeps trying to walk away!!

I would buy shares in this company if they were publicly traded! This is going to TAKE OFF!!!

MimeRifle
09-29-2011, 04:09 PM
I really like watching people get hit by those bags. I never get hit by them! LOL!

Oh, it's really easy, just stand on the circular shadows on the floor. There's nothing like it...

Noobbe
09-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Another. I really like being ambushed. After running a level for the umpteenth time, I'm almost ready for it!

And I really like the backdrops in Slouch-o.